COVID 19 Marshals coming to a town near you

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Just seen a vacany for a Covid 19 Marshal , 42 hour week guarantee, 12 hour shift ,  £9 per hour , 3 month contract open to extension , must have SIA licence .

3 month contract open to extension, are these Marshalls gonna be around for a long time? 

7lhd.gif

• Like 1

Well there are a lot of knobs out there already wearing fluorescent jackets because life is dangerous.

And they are usually the ones telling everyone off for not doing what BBC says.

It becomes easier to identify the sheeple doesn't it.

Wasn't long ago that human sacrifice was happening regularly ... humans are quite mad.

• Like 2

Will be interesting to see what type of uniform they give these Marshals , they will probably give them a uniform similar to the Police with handcuffs , the power will go to their heads , just watched Grant Shapps on talkradio he did say something about they could have powers to arrest .

13 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Will be interesting to see what type of uniform they give these Marshals , they will probably give them a uniform similar to the Police with handcuffs , the power will go to their heads , just watched Grant Shapps on talkradio he did say something about they could have powers to arrest .

I was thinking exactly the same thing myself, this is the imposition of the STASI, The Gestapo,, call them what you like but they are THE ENEMY.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:28 PM, Sexpistol50 said:

Just seen a vacany for a Covid 19 Marshal , 42 hour week guarantee, 12 hour shift ,  £9 per hour , 3 month contract open to extension , must have SIA licence .

3 month contract open to extension, are these Marshalls gonna be around for a long time? 

God how pathetic would you have to be to take that "job." A role for a jobsworth.

On 9/11/2020 at 11:00 AM, HAARPING_On said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing myself, this is the imposition of the STASI, The Gestapo,, call them what you like but they are THE ENEMY.

What's to bet they won't approach a 6'3 shithouse biker guy who'd tell them to do one.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Haha 1
On 9/10/2020 at 9:41 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

They’ll end up being Council Officers, probably Bin Men. Better get ready for the Soylent Green Scoops for crowd control.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:43 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

If your a bit Cockney, and into rhyming slang.....

Soylent Green = COVID Nineteen

@Ecki Divad thanks for the new 'like'

I now realise how prescient the film Soylent Green was...... 11 seconds in to the clip, look at what the lady is wearing:

CAD836BD-BEC9-4917-91A3-DFA401F56AAB.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 7:44 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This bloke Danny Shine really cracks me up. Here he is volunteering for a day as a Covid Marshall and ordering people around.

Wow.

He will definitely be in the COVID concentration camps when they start taking people away