World Bank and covid test kits in 2018

I sent this to my local MP the other day----:

"Dear Mr Selous,

Can you explain why the World Bank were selling "Covid19" test kits, diagnostic test instruments and apparatus-----in 2018?.

The term Covid19 was not known until the beginning of this year----it could NOT have been known in 2018--let alone test kits etc etc....unless we are not being told the truth about this.

Please see the links ---also a link to the World Bank website page, which will show you it is not faked.

Look forward to an explanation."

He replied and said it was a "bit odd"---but he wasn't sure what I was suggesting by my question!

There is also this to consider-----:

1. NO isolation and purification of "covid19-SarsCov2" has ever been made. It has never passed any of the four Koch postulates necessary.

2. The PCR test should NOT be used for this test--so says the creator of test, Karry Mulis.

3. Since no isolation/ purification has ever been made, a vaccine CANNOT be made.

4. Recently, a WORLD BANK document states that they were selling covid19 test kits, instruments and apparatus to most countries (inc UK) in 2018!

4. Deaths to cases ratio is TINY--from official CDC documents. The total world death count from all causes is slightly LOWER than last year up to the present.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

'902780' is a HS Commodity code, used for calculating trade tariffs.

On the GOV.UK website, we can see that heading '90' covers:

"Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; parts and accessories thereof"

Subheading '9027' covers:

"Instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis (for example, polarimeters, refractometers, spectrometers, gas or smoke analysis apparatus); instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or the like; instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking quantities of heat, sound or light (including exposure meters); microtomes"

And sub-heading '902780' covers:

"Other instruments and apparatus"

https://www.trade-tariff.service.gov.uk/headings/9027?currency=EUR

It doesn't sound to me like 'Covid-19 test kits' would fall under this tariff category anyway, being as surely a 'Covid-19 test kit' is just a RT-PCR test kit?

Anyway, if the WorldBank website decided to change the category name for 902780' in its own database to 'Covid-19 testing kits', then of course you would see trading history prior to 2019 for products from that trade tariff category.

I was dredging through my files when I remembered. I downloaded the entire spreadsheet BEFORE they changed it.

I can't post the entire  

WITS-World-Bank-Data-Set-COVID19-test-kits-Import-Export-Data-Sets-final-09.06.2020-1.xlsx

How can I get it to someone. It's 99K. I got the whole thing.

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2020 at 9:29 PM, Someone2630 said:

I was dredging through my files when I remembered. I downloaded the entire spreadsheet BEFORE they changed it.

I can't post the entire  

How can I get it to someone. It's 99K. I got the whole thing.

Print it onto hard copy and hide/distribute before you have a burglary.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, zArk said:

brilliant!

Perhaps you should reply that you have heard a lot of rumours on the internet that an evil cabal controls the world behind the scenes and that CONVID 19 is a tool to carry out a reduction of the human population by 95%.

Ask him if he is aware of the considerable amount of information that exists on the subject of Vaccine Induced Injury and Death.

Ask him what he understands by the term New World Order.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, scowie said:

According to this archived page, they were actually being imported in 2017: https://archive.fo/PTQiQ

See my explanation earlier in this thread:

In your example, the HS Code '300215' refers to "Immunological products, put up in measured doses or in forms or packings for retail sale"

http://www.wcoomd.org/en/topics/nomenclature/instrument-and-tools/hs-nomenclature-2017-edition/hs-nomenclature-2017-edition.aspx

I think people are reading too much into this to be honest...

The page in your link was archived in September 2020.