Jump to content

Is it just me or are ‘spiritual’ people fast asleep in the matrix?


Seeker

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Technically all Christians are Catholic. They kid themselves they're not but the Catholic church is Jesus Christ's church so.if you're following Jesus you're a Catholic. The whole Protestant movement was just a political coup by England.

And Muslims are basically Christians because Muhammad said everyone should follow the teaching of Jesus. 

Well this is not true. As I follow "Jesus" but am neither catholic nor Christian...so........nor a Muslim..

 

Notion of a Jesus character/energy was around before these types of clubs were formed 

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just reading through thread way too much to dissect. Like even the title. I mean how can anyone not be spiritual, you wouldn't exist right? What else are you, matter? Matter only exists in mind which is provable.

 

I think the term spiritual here is meant in a derogatory fashion targeted against a stereotype of folks, who go around meditating, talking about Gaia, drinking vegan smoothies and doing eagle pose on Instagram......and living in their own dream world...

 

I mean in this world there are every type of people around that you can imagine including the above. But to think anyone who acknowledges their spiritual connection is like this, is quite a bizarre belief......

 

The question also implies that those not asleep in the matrix are soulless and have no spirit. What are these people meant to be in this discussion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Well this is not true. As I follow "Jesus" but am neither catholic nor Christian...so........nor a Muslim..

 

Notion of a Jesus character/energy was around before these types of clubs were formed 

That's not Jesus aka Yeshua, that's just a fantasy archetype. So yes you can believe in your imaginary friend and not be a Catholic. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Just reading through thread way too much to dissect. Like even the title. I mean how can anyone not be spiritual, you wouldn't exist right? What else are you, matter? Matter only exists in mind which is provable.

 

I think the term spiritual here is meant in a derogatory fashion targeted against a stereotype of folks, who go around meditating, talking about Gaia, drinking vegan smoothies and doing eagle pose on Instagram......and living in their own dream world...

 

I mean in this world there are every type of people around that you can imagine including the above. But to think anyone who acknowledges their spiritual connection is like this, is quite a bizarre belief......

 

The question also implies that those not asleep in the matrix are soulless and have no spirit. What are these people meant to be in this discussion?

You're not using the word spiritual in the context of the thread question. That's why it makes no sense to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Phil26

 

Dude it's a bit hard to have conversation with you unless agree with you.

 

You either duck question, reply with question, take what someone has said and build on top a gazillion assumptions and run with it...........

 

Where's Jesus when you need him?😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

@Phil26

 

Dude it's a bit hard to have conversation with you unless agree with you.

 

You either duck question, reply with question, take what someone has said and build on top a gazillion assumptions and run with it...........

Mmmmm. Funny how I don't have those problems with others here. 🤔

 

You really should learn to accept that others are going to have different opinions from you. I have noticed you tend to question people instead of actually discussing anything with them and you get pissy when they don't play your game.

 

If you don't want to discuss anything with me, (and as you say you find it upsets you)  don't post comments quoting me asking me a hundred different questions while you say nothing for yourself. It's simple really.

 

So why do you? 

 

Or you could keep posting pointless comments, trying to provoke, then me not taking your bait,(again) and you whining about it when you get disappointed (again) that I haven't taken your bait. 😆

 

You really think it's not obvious how you do that to people? 😆

 

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Where's Jesus when you need him?😂

He's gone and he ain't coming to save you! 😆

 

Too late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Mmmmm. Funny how I don't have those problems with others here. 🤔

 

You really should learn to accept that others are going to have different opinions from you. I have noticed you tend to question people instead of actually discussing anything with them and you get pissy when they don't play your game.

 

If you don't want to discuss anything with me, (and as you say you find it upsets you)  don't post comments quoting me asking me a hundred different questions while you say nothing for yourself. It's simple really.

 

So why do you? 

 

Or you could keep posting pointless comments, trying to provoke, then me not taking your bait,(again) and you whining about it when you get disappointed (again) that I haven't taken your bait. 😆

 

You really think it's not obvious how you do that to people? 😆

 

He's gone and he ain't coming to save you! 😆

 

Too late.

Dude I can't follow you AT ALL......

 

I mean you keep making outrageous bs statements latest one, anyone who follows Jesus is a Catholic.

 

When I call out your BS you go off on wild tangent and get personal 

 

Think we done...

 

P.s. fyi. There is no person here to offend you're wasting your time and it makes for shit reading for others

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, DaleP said:

You might think you are awake but you are not.

Do you know how this world....illusory world works? I mean the mechanism.

 

How is the world itself illusory? Illusions exist within our minds as a misinterpretation of the sensory information coming into us, like a mirage for example. But the world is just itself. So the mechanism is to do with how we are conditioned to see and understand what's going on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Mr H said:

Dude I can't follow you AT ALL......

 

I mean you keep making outrageous bs statements latest one, anyone who follows Jesus is a Catholic.

 

When I call out your BS you go off on wild tangent and get personal 

 

Think we done...

 

P.s. fyi. There is no person here to offend you're wasting your time and it makes for shit reading for others

Don't bother trying to understand him or the nonsensical comments. Most likely a plant or some here just to cause division. Appeared on the forum and takes over almost every thread....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...