Is it just me or are ‘spiritual’ people fast asleep in the matrix?

Seeker

I asked you a simple question  well three now

1 what level of spirituality do you see your self at

2 how do you rationalize being a spiritual being and at the same time hating everyone on the planet

3 how long have you been studying this subject for

You come across as someone who knows this subject and as such could easily answer them

however you answered nothing and were rude and less than charitable towards me when I have said nothing towards you

9 hours ago, rideforever said:

If you don't like me no problem go find somebody you do like and ask them your spiritual questions

Now you are inferring that I don't like you , sorry but I neither like you nor dislike you as I don't even know you, I can only form an opinion about you by our interaction and opinions have nothing to do with liking you or not . Unfortunately the opinion I have is one of a hypocrite, I may be wrong however this is the only one I can formulate at the present time due to our interactions . It's always good to get your own back yard in order first before you start pissing in someone else's,

I have no more questions  as there is no point  as you won't or can't answer them,

I wish you well ,bye

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Are we just attempting to elevate/validate our own status or perspective at the expense of others? The ego is a chronic critic. Ego is expressed through both inferior and superior, supposedly opposites, in actuality, they're both sourced from arrogance and untruth, they are one. Both deny Truth/Reality.

Spiritual pride is a killer.

It is I that am the ignorant one, it is I that is bound up in lies, it is I that does not see Truely, it is I that false-witnesses "reality", it is I that is the delusional one, it is I that am in error, it is I that believes in untruth and false-identity, and it is I that ask that The Source of Sanity, Knowledge, and Truth, and Reality(all One-undivided) heal my mind, and dispell the illusions and lies, so that I wake up completely.

If I think I've got it all figured out, I(ego actually) will be setting up blocks/interferrence/blindness to that which IS Greater than me(within, and All-encompassing), and above and beyond, before and after this world(mass psychosis dream) from giving me assistance, aka; Salvation.

Infinite Love Is The Only Truth. Beyond that, I know nothing. This way, I am free from binding and restricting ideas(dead-end rabbit holes), I am open to direct communication with The Divine.

The ego disapproves of that...

Edited by novymir

And look,,,, there it is...^^^^

ps;

the really cool thing about the ego is that whatever it "thinks"(it's actually incapable of real thought, or real anything for that matter) or says, is a lie, a distortion, distraction, or a defective copy...

so, thanks! I guess...

"artificial intelligence" is an oxymoron...

Edited by novymir

I forget who said it - & im paraphrasing maybe...

"conspiracy" work is spiritual work"

there's a lot of muthafuckas who just want to gloss over everything & feel better about themselves - but have little to no interest about humanity as a whole - never reelly looking at the larger picture.

i understand it - & i have compassion for it; as it it born out of seeking to escape suffering - but such people have no real depth to their understanding; of themselves let alone anything else, & are ultimately ignorant.

the mere mention of the term "occult" (which isnt inherently evil & roughly translates to meaning "hidden from sight") to such individuals & they will completely shut off - perhaps just saying shit like "oh thats negative, i dont believe in it" - burying heads in the sand type shit - or if i close my eyes, the monster can see me.

anyway, i dont consider them "spiritual people" - just an ego masquerading as such.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 6:01 AM, rideforever said:

Why?  All the Buddha and Jesus did was point out how fallen the entire society is, and that goes also for Laozi in China and the ancient greeks and Romans from Marcus Aurelius to Seneca.

You posted that in response to this...

On 3/8/2021 at 5:56 AM, peter said:

Just out of interest ,what spiritual stage do you see yourself at as I would have thought a statement like   I F**** Hate Everybody On This Planet was not conducive to the spiritual doctrine

overlooking the notions of spiritual "stages" & "doctrines" seeming counter intuitive to me - as if their some fixed rigid thing.

1. There's a fundemental difference in pointing out the ills of society - & saying you hate everyone on this planet. What the fuck type of nonsensical reasoning is that?

2. That is far from all those beings pointed out.

i suggest you re-familiarize yourself if you genuinely think thats all they taught.

either that or be more precise & dont speak in absolutes when not apt.

& just to be clear - i do not think saying "i fucking hate everyone on the planet" means you are not spiritually inclined - more that your explanation/justification of it is absolutely bollocks.

11 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

You posted that in response to this...

overlooking the notions of spiritual "stages" & "doctrines" seeming counter intuitive to me - as if their some fixed rigid thing.

1. There's a fundemental difference in pointing out the ills of society - & saying you hate everyone on this planet. What the fuck type of nonsensical reasoning is that?

2. That is far from all those beings pointed out.

i suggest you re-familiarize yourself if you genuinely think thats all they taught.

either that or be more precise & dont speak in absolutes when not apt.

& just to be clear - i do not think saying "i fucking hate everyone on the planet" means you are not spiritually inclined - more that your explanation/justification of it is absolutely bollocks.

1 I don't know they are rideforevers words not mine , you will have to ask him

2 In case you didn't notice I wasn't talking too or about other beings

3 you can suggest all you like and what I think is irrelevant

4 I asked three simple questions , how much more precise would you like me to be

5 your entitled to think what you like ,it's your right and frankly is no concern of me

I really wanted to let sleeping dogs lye but since you brought it up

Here is a gentleman the has purportedly studied spirituality for years, don't you think a little bit would rubbed off by now, maybe a good stating point would be to show some iota of humility. He seems to be brilliant at quoting passages from different religious texts both west and east , so, does this make him spiritual?, to me all it means is he has an adequate memory and is able to regurgitate  lines when ever and where ever he sees fit, as I said before, SO?. When I asked how he rationalized being a spiritual entity and hating every one on this fucking planet( his words not mine) all I copped was a mouth full of shit and no answer.

He said there were different levels of spirituality so I asked what level does he see himself on ,again no answer and another mouth full of shit.

I would have thought that someone that hates every one on the fucking planet ( again his words not mine ) would be low on the spiritual ladder

He asked me to be honest, inferring I was a lair, well he obviously doesn't know me but given his obvious predisposition when challenged,  the inference is not surprising in the least

He asked for honesty ,well here is some  I can honestly say I don't hate anyone on this planet ,or any thing for that matter.I may disagree with people I may dislike some people but I certainly don't hate them, dose that put me higher on the spiritual ladder than rideforever?, I don't know but if it dose I have achieved that without any study whats so ever ,maybe I'm just a natural

I also told him It's a good idea to get his own backyard in order before he starts pissing in someone else's, I will translate so there is no misconception with regards to the Australian vernacular.

Practice what you bloody preach would be a very close approximation

I could go on but I've had enough now .

Thanks for bringing it up again  NOT! 

Edited by peter

On 9/10/2020 at 7:53 AM, Messenger said:

I think what Seeker is referring to with the spiritual community is the people who are into Yoga, meditation, probably many who are vegetarian or tricked into the whole "vegan" thing, they enjoy crystals and gemstones, astrology, perhaps astronomy too some of them, people who practice reiki, acupuncture, etc. Those kind of people.

And yes Seeker, I agree. Some of them, many, are pseudo spiritual people around my neck of the woods and most are democrats who are very ignorant to what's really going on. They believe they are spiritual but immediately will identify as democrat while hating on Trump, which to me exposes them in that they are still mentally enslaved in that political paradigm. A true spiritually enlightened person is well beyond the political construct, and this is exactly what the cabal do not want people doing is escaping the mental enslavement of left vs right and that's why they work very hard to manifest into reality such events and groups as anitfa and blm for example, because it keeps people trapped and fighting/divided.

A truly spiritually awakened person does not confine themself to political constructs and labels such as "liberal" or "conservative", they recognize that they may have some of both in them depending on the topic, but overall they have evolved far beyond politics and now practice treating all with respect. A truly spiritually awakened person might also have delved into the alien and UFO topic understanding that we are not alone and that it is very likely that there are other intelligent species out there in the vastness of the universe and perhaps multiverse who are as intrigued by us as some of us are by them and their ability to travel here and manipulate physicality.

These type of people who understand the bigger picture seem to be getting more rare as the days go by, people who have become aware of the very high possibility that their soul will go on after they exit their body, but they don't know where, and they are not afraid but curious. It seemed there was a peak of these highly conscious and aware people around the early 2000's but the cabal have done a fairly good job in squashing that growing awakening to higher consciousness and seeing beyond the veil of fallacies foisted upon humanity so as to keep us as slaves, and the cabal's work to keep people down is evident to me with such movements as lgbt, blm, and antifa, for a few examples. The lgbt issue is sensitive though as I believe that some people genuinely feel mixed up and it's not their fault, while other's exploit the situation for their own personal perversions or reasons.

I can only hope at this point that people begin to wake up to the bigger picture in massive numbers and not be afraid to explore topics such as UFO's/aliens/encounters, beyond Earth and into space and the consciousness. This is why I sometimes get so frustrated by the flat Earth nonsense, but I suppose it is another construct for fearful people to cling on to so that they don't have to face the unexplained about life and the soul and what happens after we exit the body, or that other life forms are visiting us and even educating some people.

The world needs more Graham Hancock's, David Icke's, Delores Cannon's, Zacharias Sitchin's, Whitley Streiber's, Karla Turner's, Alex Collier's, Max Spier's, etc.

Alright enough rambling.

I don't understand the connection you're trying to make there in regards to flat earth and your soul/exiting the matrix. Regardless if the earth is flat or round, our existence is still largely based on speculation, we do have souls and we will exit the matrix once our souls leave our bodies (if you don't get tricked into the false light trap of reincarnation.) Whether it is flat or spherical, at the end of the day we are still in a matrix. 

On 9/12/2020 at 2:08 AM, oz93666 said:

Hi M ... My opinion is that it's not too important to convince people now .... The ET's WILL show up so when it's on MSM people will believe ....

Best as we can tell ... after some more years,  when the Planet is in Total chaos ...and I do mean Total chaos ... then the beautiful arcturians will arrive in their ships with awesome tech , offering help to get us out of the mess ... They will also warn of an impending invasion from the Evil Reptilians ... and sure enough an attack will come , but the ships destroying Earths cities will not be piloted by reps ... but by humans under ET control ...So to this extent the invasion will be "fake " ....

The main message I want to get across is that all these ET's are malevolent and working with one another ... they are directing the human cabal and are the designers of the coming chaos....

So no one will believe this now , it sounds all to crazy ... But when it starts to unfold .. people may remember , the ones who saw it coming also warned against trusting any ET's at this time ...

I'm convinced humanity has only one way out ... Pray for Divine Intervention   

Agree about the ETs and fake alien invasion. 

On 3/13/2021 at 9:53 PM, Yasmina said:

I don't understand the connection you're trying to make there in regards to flat earth and your soul/exiting the matrix. Regardless if the earth is flat or round, our existence is still largely based on speculation, we do have souls and we will exit the matrix once our souls leave our bodies (if you don't get tricked into the false light trap of reincarnation.) Whether it is flat or spherical, at the end of the day we are still in a matrix. 

The Matrix is a "system"; a system of belief. That is all it is.

Where are your beliefs, what are your beliefs? Where did they come from?

Are they in alignment with Truth? The result(perception/experience) is the answer.

What could be the solution other than The Truth? For any perceived problem?(There are no problems in Reality).

"Magic" is of "The Matrix", is not real.

Miracles are. They are of Reality. And Truth.

Untruth cannot be binding unless we make it so.

• 2 months later...

I think even in this forum people don't care about important stuff they don't focus on the right thing, ok I get it they are using covid against people to control them. but is talking about covid the best option?

people who read David Icke and people who know about the matrix are not organized at all.

• 2 weeks later...

The spiritual community is easily one of the most toxic 'communities' I have ever come across. I have literally heard so-called 'spiritual' people say that people created childhood sexual abuse themselves, and more or less blame those people for "creating that reality". They literally refuse to accept such a thing as collective reality; they reduce everything down to the individual. They are pure solipsists. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ethel said:

The spiritual community is easily one of the most toxic 'communities' I have ever come across. I have literally heard so-called 'spiritual' people say that people created childhood sexual abuse themselves, and more or less blame those people for "creating that reality". They literally refuse to accept such a thing as collective reality; they reduce everything down to the individual. They are pure solipsists. 

I know the exact type you're on about. 

I've met many in my time :( they just put everyone down and praise themselves and call themselves spiritual.

How misguided they truly are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

I know the exact type you're on about. 

I've met many in my time :( they just put everyone down and praise themselves and call themselves spiritual.

How misguided they truly are. 

Yeah, misguided is right. Obviously they can believe whatever they like, but to spread the idea that a person who was sexually abused is responsible for what happened to them, and that the pedophile is not an individuated unit of consciousness who possesses free will, is utterly sickening. 

There are some good things in the new age spiritual movement. I think things like Inner Child work and Shadow Work have their place, and I totally believe in the power of meditation, but their interpretation of certain other things, like the 'Law Of Attraction' is oversimplified at best, and destructive at worst.