Is it just me or are ‘spiritual’ people fast asleep in the matrix?

Seeker

I can’t be the only person who has noticed this but almost all spiritual people I’ve met in life are totally asleep to what’s truly going on in the world, NWO agenda, depopulation, elite Satanism, non human entities etc. Even on a spiritual forum I sometimes read out of curiosity they are all fast asleep. Is this what the new age movement is about? ‘Raising your vibe’ ‘not looking at negative things’ etc meaning that it results in ignorance to what’s going on... has anyone else experienced this or got any explanations? 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just to add the final straw for me was when I was reading about how they are more than happy to take the vaccine for covid, I’ve done a  lot of research into vaccines recently and if anyone wants any studies or documents then feel free to ask, but comments I’m seeing are like they will take the vaccine ‘so they are protected and don’t spread it to others’ ‘they don’t see why people are against them’ etc... it’s the very tool that is used to shut people off from spiritually by attacking the pineal gland with neurotoxins and frequencies from the nanotechnology, how is their intuition which you’d imagine is at an above par level not screaming at them that something isn’t right? 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not totally clear on what is a 'Spiritual person' ... can you give a link to the forum you mention ...

But generally, yes ...Mollison informs us 90% of channelers will be talking to malevolent ET psychics .. these will feed many disinpowering messages  about  the importance of keeping thoughts positive , how 'ascension' is about to happen all by itself , and basically we just have to stay positive and wait....

So people who swallow these messages will be repelled by the truth , which is very ugly and painful...

The scariest  information is coming from Mollison , he has gone deepest down the rabbit hole and it doesn't get any darker and nastier ...

He says we are outgunned by malevolent ETs  .. The only way out is to Pray for Divine Intervention.    

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

I can’t be the only person who has noticed this but almost all spiritual people I’ve met in life are totally asleep to what’s truly going on in the world, NWO agenda, depopulation, elite Satanism, non human entities etc. Even on a spiritual forum I sometimes read out of curiosity they are all fast asleep. Is this what the new age movement is about? ‘Raising your vibe’ ‘not looking at negative things’ etc meaning that it results in ignorance to what’s going on... has anyone else experienced this or got any explanations? 

Yes, so much is about avoidance and staying passive. On the surface it's all "love and light", then if you push or question, there is defence, ignore and even anger at the mere idea of leaving sunshine and lollypop land. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

I'm not totally clear on what is a 'Spiritual person' ... can you give a link to the forum you mention ...

But generally, yes ...Mollison informs us 90% of channelers will be talking to malevolent ET psychics .. these will feed many disinpowering messages  about  the importance of keeping thoughts positive , how 'ascension' is about to happen all by itself , and basically we just have to stay positive and wait....

So people who swallow these messages will be repelled by the truth , which is very ugly and painful...

The scariest  information is coming from Mollison , he has gone deepest down the rabbit hole and it doesn't get any darker and nastier ...

He says we are outgunned by malevolent ETs  .. The only way out is to Pray for Divine Intervention.    

I think what Seeker is referring to with the spiritual community is the people who are into Yoga, meditation, probably many who are vegetarian or tricked into the whole "vegan" thing, they enjoy crystals and gemstones, astrology, perhaps astronomy too some of them, people who practice reiki, acupuncture, etc. Those kind of people.

And yes Seeker, I agree. Some of them, many, are pseudo spiritual people around my neck of the woods and most are democrats who are very ignorant to what's really going on. They believe they are spiritual but immediately will identify as democrat while hating on Trump, which to me exposes them in that they are still mentally enslaved in that political paradigm. A true spiritually enlightened person is well beyond the political construct, and this is exactly what the cabal do not want people doing is escaping the mental enslavement of left vs right and that's why they work very hard to manifest into reality such events and groups as anitfa and blm for example, because it keeps people trapped and fighting/divided.

A truly spiritually awakened person does not confine themself to political constructs and labels such as "liberal" or "conservative", they recognize that they may have some of both in them depending on the topic, but overall they have evolved far beyond politics and now practice treating all with respect. A truly spiritually awakened person might also have delved into the alien and UFO topic understanding that we are not alone and that it is very likely that there are other intelligent species out there in the vastness of the universe and perhaps multiverse who are as intrigued by us as some of us are by them and their ability to travel here and manipulate physicality.

These type of people who understand the bigger picture seem to be getting more rare as the days go by, people who have become aware of the very high possibility that their soul will go on after they exit their body, but they don't know where, and they are not afraid but curious. It seemed there was a peak of these highly conscious and aware people around the early 2000's but the cabal have done a fairly good job in squashing that growing awakening to higher consciousness and seeing beyond the veil of fallacies foisted upon humanity so as to keep us as slaves, and the cabal's work to keep people down is evident to me with such movements as lgbt, blm, and antifa, for a few examples. The lgbt issue is sensitive though as I believe that some people genuinely feel mixed up and it's not their fault, while other's exploit the situation for their own personal perversions or reasons.

I can only hope at this point that people begin to wake up to the bigger picture in massive numbers and not be afraid to explore topics such as UFO's/aliens/encounters, beyond Earth and into space and the consciousness. This is why I sometimes get so frustrated by the flat Earth nonsense, but I suppose it is another construct for fearful people to cling on to so that they don't have to face the unexplained about life and the soul and what happens after we exit the body, or that other life forms are visiting us and even educating some people.

The world needs more Graham Hancock's, David Icke's, Delores Cannon's, Zacharias Sitchin's, Whitley Streiber's, Karla Turner's, Alex Collier's, Max Spier's, etc.

Alright enough rambling.

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Ps, it's about comfort. Doesn't matter if it's the truth or not.

Yes 100% agree with this. 

I cant speak for all but I think that some people get into the spiritual side of things, the mediation, breathing, taking DMT, crystals, reiki etc to survive some sort of trauma that has gone on in their life. Its a sort of safety thing and helps them cope, but being open to what this world could really be about doesnt feel good to them. Its too dark and threatening for them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Most new age traditions aggrandise the separate self to almost a god like position.

Over the ages, lots of people have created "new traditions" that fit whatever the people want to believe at that time.

New Age seems like controlled opposition to me - people who are nice, decent and spiritual, but will sit down and shut up when they encounter Power.

3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Who started it? 

Many new agers (not all) pay homage to Helena Blavatsky.

"Study the Kabbalah and you are studying the New Age Movement. No difference what-soever." - Texe Marrs

I need to dig into my meme folders for more names of those that pioneered these movements, I remember saving quite a bit of info about this topic a while back.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Many new agers (not all) pay homage to Helena Blavatsky.

"Study the Kabbalah and you are studying the New Age Movement. No difference what-soever." - Texe Marrs

I need to dig into my meme folders for more names of those that pioneered these movements, I remember saving quite a bit of info about this topic a while back.

Cheers I’ll check her out, and I never say no to a meme 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Lol that’s the one, I don’t mean any disrespect to people there because I find the topics interesting, but they need to wake up, and fast! 

I feel the same. I'm still on there. There's a lot good people. I can't join in with most of it now though, and my posting has dropped off these past couple of months. Anything that is seen as a conspiracy theory is eventually shut down. If this is ultimately a spiritual war that we're in then they should be discussing it! 

Now I'm wondering who you two are 😄 No need to spill! 😉 

• Haha 1

Also when I talk about spiritual people, the people I know are into things like Wicca, paganism, tarot cards, connecting with spirit world, things like that. I’m not demonising it in any way and I know a couple of people who are what I’d call spiritual, who really get it. I just find it amazing that most people I’ve encountered still watch bbc news, and believe everything it says! 

1 hour ago, QuodHumana said:

I was at https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/ for years.

Those people are the sheep of the spiritual community.

Hello Members

This is a reminder that swearing on SF will not be tolerated. Over and over again the Staff finds that we are going in and editing out words that show as ***** this means its a word is not appropriate. When you see this in your post you can go back in and "edit" it out.

Your now going to notice that in Bold Red "edit by Staff" where I find such words. This way it will bring it to your attention and maybe we can have it stop.

Hello Members

I wanted to point out that on the internet using "CAPS" is seen as "shouting" and we know that shouting in spoken speech is seen as rude so its the same here on site.

PLease keep in mind that we come from many cultures and society values here on site and respect is what keeps this site running smoothly.

Presumably, swearing and shouting lowers you vibration. Only whisper the mantra ''love and light''.  There is one thread  where they are actually debating whether it's appropriate to use the word ''crap'' WTF?? Conspiracy theories are not permitted either, it says the  founder of the forum and ''no time for these''. 

There's some serious mind control going on in there.

To answer the OP's question, yes, it is about ignoring all the evil the world, and creating a make believe world filled with love and light, and positive vibes. They are the worst kind of people or ''sheep'' because they would turn a blind eye to others' suffering.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1

Generally speaking I agree with you on this. It's called spiritual bypassing and the new age community is rife with it. There are some exceptions, for example Ralph Smart whose youtube channel 'Infinite Waters' is acknowledging the global fascism on a daily basis. That said, he's had a fair bit of negative press which may or may not be untrue.

They are trying to avoid the very obvious elephant in the living room. The so-called 'guru' Teal Swan (who is actually an acquaintance of Ralph Smart) has actually launched a range of face masks with some colourful 'frequency designs' on them which she designed - after saying that she would be one of the first ones to point out the global tyranny which is increasingly bearing down upon us. I have no choice but to believe she is a phony. A spiritual teacher who does not understand the important of maximizing oxygenation of the body is NOT a spiritual teacher.

Edited by Ethel
adding something

Spiritual things don't last long down here, the matrix sends its sentries in to clear up any light that falls down here.

If they nailed that guy to a cross ... what will they do to you?
It's not so easy to escape from here ... there are so many mirages and phoneys and dead ends and fake copies.

There is a continuous stream of sentries who try to destroy in every way ever real spiritual light, one of their favourite tricks is to pretend to be really interested and become phoney priests or teachers and send the whole tradition to hell.

But meditation in general is good because it's just you sitting and doing a particular practice with nobody else.

And it's also true that traditions and ashrams and centres ... they offer some protection from the world, which is good.

Most people just don't care if they die, it doesn't bother them at all that they carry on through their life and are thrown in a grave at the end.

What bothers them is ... anything a bit different from the way things are 'usually done' down here.

I don't think it's right to think of people as people, they are animals now, they live like animals, godless, and die like animals and just don't care ... just like any other animal.  How it comes to be like this I don't know.

Edited by rideforever