Anyone else having a 'bad trip'?

2020member

Although todays news here in the UK does not surprise me. When you hear it spoken and put firmly into action there is something really eery about it coming to fruition. 

I've just listened to Boris's speech and some of the stuff he said was beggars belief. 

• Street 'enforcement marshals' for COVID 
  • No more than 6 people gathering or fines and arrest imposed
  • A huge emphasis on 'enforcement' by the police and extra funding so it seems
  • If you are tested and show 'negative' you can go 'back to normal' and do 'normal things' 

Essentially it seems those who do not buy into this hoax, will now be increasingly marginalised and ostracised. I note the 'rule of 6' comes about when protests are really starting to take off now and gaining some great momentum. What a great way to be able to beat people into submission than make such gatherings illegal and allow the psychopaths to let rip. 

Now they've done the field testing in broad strokes, it seems they are going to unfold this new lockdown far more individually and penalise those who will not toe the line. 

Anyone else experiencing a bit of a sinking feeling? this could get very ugly....

Edited by 2020member
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Eerie isnthe right word. Felt quite down and defeated last few weeks not sure if its because i subconciously know somethings about to go down. 

Sorry i couldn't write a more eloquent thought out post. But i feel you brother. Been reading alternative inormation for years and to seenit play out is quite surreal. The gaslighting and mental abuse that has been put on us all is disgraceful especially vunerable groups like kids and oaps. 

I am very bitter about it all. Sick to death with it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Fluke thank you friend. It's very worrying and disillusioning isn't it...

The worst thing is, i can quite easily see non compliance being met with terrible retaliation and violence. Having witnessed snatch squads at recent protests picking off the speakers, i fear that we could endure this same fate on a daily basis when the going gets really tough. 

The sad thing is, i'm not a violent person or enjoy conflict whatsoever. I have to pump myself up just to go about my daily business, having every tom, dick and mohammed giving me weird looks when not wearing a mask in shops etc. Yet sadly I can only see this situation ending up in some form of violent oppression/resistance for those of us who don't toe the line. 

I really hope enough people manage to urgently wake up. Todays news is a huge kick up the backside for some people and I know a few who have just today at least admitted they smell a bit of a rat. We desperately need strength in numbers at this stage...

• Like 1

Pratt Hancock has bought a Grinch outfit for Halloween and he is planning on using it again come Christmas if he can get away with it.

This depression has been hard on everyone I guess 🙄

FB_IMG_1599767183318.jpg.6a16690028a306a8946cafcd9905a790.jpg

1654280831_tenor(11).gif.6651214e527a6972e74e0dcacf121d29.gif

4446602.jpg.9b08436370bcee5db64a5f1d5180d1b8.jpg

It's straight out of V for Vendetta...

5838216-fingermen.png.011211997a079320d4b342a4cba7cca5.png

Fingermen are the fascist groups and political parties who placed all of Great Britain and its citizens under their control and in a state of fear, and they are the main antagonists of V For Vendetta. They share many similarities to the Nazi Party

tumblr_nelhvyrp211repoz9o1_500.png.c6b80c461e5247f336688f59bf61d031.png

This is what the totalitarian tiptoe looks like...

kB490r9-1280x598.jpg.03a76bccbed9483e961e921264dcbdb8.jpg

Gotta love that moon emphasis 😁

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Matt Hancock is atypical politician. NO brain, no thoughts that are his own. He reads like a parrot from a script. They really don't give a flying fuck about your Christmas, you can stay locked in your home, separated from your family, but they can do as they like, they just try not to get caught and if they do, (like Macron) they have some shitty excuse and nothing happens because THEY can do as they like.

You can fool some of the people all of the time,

You can fool all of the people some of the time, but

If you try to fool all of the people all of the time, you are going to fuck everything up.

Bojo and Matt Handsonhiscock are a pair of brainless clowns that are playing to the gallery. Gates, Soros and their ilk.

I forsee violence and bloodshed if they keep this up.

• Like 7

I don't know if it's just me but every time I see Pratt Hancock, it seems like he's totally laughing and taking the pi##. I can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. What a horrible disgusting human being he is, I find it difficult to even watch him now. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jaquiby said:

I don't know if it's just me but every time I see Pratt Hancock, it seems like he's totally laughing and taking the pi##. I can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. What a horrible disgusting human being he is, I find it difficult to even watch him now. 

I agree 100% mate 👍 

I can't remember anyones face more appropriate to put on a punch bag than this guy, since Tony Blair was in office!

Anyone who can see or hear this man and not feel a sense of rage have no idea the extent of which we are being systematically lied too!

Coronavirus: Matt Hancock warns conspiracy theorists are putting lives at risk as he hails positive results in vaccine trial

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-vaccine-matt-hancock-conspiracy-theories-anti-vax-a9629096.html?fbclid=IwAR3lsCWiPOwui5ZoN2OILj2tUBzHGgiIaOkacrE0nqO53Sv8WarWWTPFkTs

The Pratts gotta blame someone hasn't he, otherwise it means looking into a mirror 😳

That kind of duality is devastating 😬

Matt Hancock blames British public for getting too many coronavirus tests

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/matt-hancock-blames-british-public-22652044

FB_IMG_1599772862549.jpg.ed71cbf59a1a65789cce6e20bbfef79b.jpg

Latest news on coronavirus just in:

Scientists have discovered it hides behind every 4th maple tree but only on ‘A roads’, sometimes oak (seasonal) on a dual carriageway, it smells like the colour purple and tastes like the texture of the fabric from a 2000 year old Persian rug. Remember, stay safe and social distance, it’s super deadly and will kill you harder than you’ve ever been killed before.

Hands Sanitised - Mask on - Well Unsocially Distanced, as per usual, what next?

FB_IMG_1599772874506.jpg.2749fc783c24f490f816066786da41f0.jpg

It should be no mystery to people these days...

We live in a world of corruption, where corruption truly rules and people don't seem to see it, are oblivious to it or have become so accustomed to it, so they don't question it 🤔

Yes yes... Here it is again... Don't misunderestimate the significance of this scene...

Imagine being told to pay the killer of your daughters legal fees because you challenged the decision of the system?

Helen McCourt's mother ordered to pay killer £40,000 legal fees

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-54056166

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Surprised they need Marshall’s etc. Thought they’d been trying to create sheeple lynch mobs, ready to crush anyone too stupid to do as their told. Though I am sure the BBC will do their best to help remind people of their civic duty to call out and ostracise the non conformists.

• Like 4

Glad I'm not the only one, thought Chris shitty was bad, like someone you would see in a nightmare, but when I listen and watch him he always looks terrified like he's about to be found out with the lies he's telling, he sounds nervous. But Hancock is a totally different ballgame, he's nasty and he's laughing at us. I've always had a feel for people's energy and Hancocks is bad, I feel it even through the tv.  And remember don't kill you granny. 

Edited by Jaquiby
More words
  • Sad 1

The rule of 6 makes no sense. It's the first time I have witnessed a significant mainstream backlash against these policies in the MSM.

I also think that government incompetence is all part of the staged act. All the silliness substitutes the real issue complete scam with stupidity. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I agree 100% mate 👍 

I can't remember anyones face more appropriate to put on a punch bag than this guy, since Tony Blair was in office!

Anyone who can see or hear this man and not feel a sense of rage have no idea the extent of which we are being systematically lied too!

Coronavirus: Matt Hancock warns conspiracy theorists are putting lives at risk as he hails positive results in vaccine trial

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-vaccine-matt-hancock-conspiracy-theories-anti-vax-a9629096.html?fbclid=IwAR3lsCWiPOwui5ZoN2OILj2tUBzHGgiIaOkacrE0nqO53Sv8WarWWTPFkTs

The Pratts gotta blame someone hasn't he, otherwise it means looking into a mirror 😳

That kind of duality is devastating 😬

Matt Hancock blames British public for getting too many coronavirus tests

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/matt-hancock-blames-british-public-22652044

FB_IMG_1599772862549.jpg.ed71cbf59a1a65789cce6e20bbfef79b.jpg

Latest news on coronavirus just in:

Scientists have discovered it hides behind every 4th maple tree but only on ‘A roads’, sometimes oak (seasonal) on a dual carriageway, it smells like the colour purple and tastes like the texture of the fabric from a 2000 year old Persian rug. Remember, stay safe and social distance, it’s super deadly and will kill you harder than you’ve ever been killed before.

Hands Sanitised - Mask on - Well Unsocially Distanced, as per usual, what next?

FB_IMG_1599772874506.jpg.2749fc783c24f490f816066786da41f0.jpg

It should be no mystery to people these days...

We live in a world of corruption, where corruption truly rules and people don't seem to see it, are oblivious to it or have become so accustomed to it, so they don't question it 🤔

Yes yes... Here it is again... Don't misunderestimate the significance of this scene...

Imagine being told to pay the killer of your daughters legal fees because you challenged the decision of the system?

Helen McCourt's mother ordered to pay killer £40,000 legal fees

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-54056166

Fucking great post Danny - (as soon as my friggin likes come back on this is getting one)

IS THIS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO THE TORY LEADERS?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Mr H said:

The rule of 6 makes no sense. It's the first time I have witnessed a significant mainstream backlash against these policies in the MSM.

I also think that government incompetence is all part of the staged act. All the silliness substitutes the real issue complete scam with stupidity. 

Exactly mate, I've been banging on about this in other posts I don't know if you've seen it.

This is exactly the same understanding of what you're suggesting.

They've presented this in a supercilious manner, just at the start of lockdowns and obviously made it before Covid-19 was known about to the public. They're quite literally taking the piss and this game of stupidity is part of the Act on a World Stage!

This is supposed to be a method into the subconsciously of acting this out and then anyone whom suggest in reality, something of this state is occuring of psychopaths in cloaks are trying to "kill the human scum" the msm mob chuckle to themselves and subconsciously this rises to the surface and they think we are made and basing our "Conspiracy Theories" on Looney Toon Characters and Evil Cartoon villians and the likes...

8opd9qodnze41.jpg.c479fccba11945605fbde7a6f0381b9a.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Yeah I said they was laughing at us right from the start with all the mask and hand washing.

No doubt that they are having a sex orgy as we speak and getting off on the pain and mental illness they are causing...it turns the sick bastards on!

You can just see them after the sex has finished having a good old chuckle over what they are getting away with more and more each day.

• Like 2

Sheeple ... actually sheep keep to themselves.

Humans are not like sheep, they do not keep to themselves.

The worst thing about them is they imitate.

And this imitation creates the charlatans and falseness and phoney ness, and copies that are degenerative, and the inversions and so on.

It is the imitation that gives a sense of insanity about this world.

Humans are let's say "powerful" enough to imitate quite well which destroys everything of value.

And so nobody knows which way is up or down.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

Sheeple ... actually sheep keep to themselves.

Humans are not like sheep, they do not keep to themselves.

The worst thing about them is they imitate.

And this imitation creates the charlatans and falseness and phoney ness, and copies that are degenerative, and the inversions and so on.

It is the imitation that gives a sense of insanity about this world.

Humans are let's say "powerful" enough to imitate quite well which destroys everything of value.

And so nobody knows which way is up or down.

I agree with what you say here completely.

It's imitation and this is browbeaten into people to pick an identity, an ego to imitate.

I'll pretend you're "you" if you pretend I am "me"

As Icke says, we have out sheeped the sheep - take your pick...

1198081044_Polish_20200911_1650214432.jpg.f34c1ed0e32d629ea6474c108e1da6ef.jpg

We have sheep who have been given or given themselves power over other sheep, so they can play the sheep dog, that is, until the actually sheep dog finds them or catches up with them and then they often crawl up their own arse!

We have wolves in sheeps clothing, but we also have sheep in wolves clothing amongst society. Again, imitation is key and seeing through the illusion 👌

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
24 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

As Icke says, we have out sheeped the sheep

We have indeed, as this deep and incitefull song shows;

Sheep are very fine and worthwhile creatures who quietly do their job and benefit all.

The origins of the human ego is something like this ... evolving upwards out of animals has gone wrong for human beings, so they now use their minds and personalities as a weapon or shield and create a lot of bad things for each other.  To drop the mask includes feeling all that pain, easier to keep being dead.

• Like 2