Did NAZI GERMANY Invent NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)?

I know a character who - along with his shady business associates - constantly tries to NLP and influence anyone he comes in contact with.

You literally cannot have a conversation with any of them without having classic NLP influencing/mirroring/confusing techniques thrown at you 10 minutes in.

All of them got their "NLP Training" from trainers in GERMANY. So I'm wondering - did this NLP horseshit originate with NAZI psychology experiments on WWII prisoners?

I wouldn't have responded to ' History Is Complex' Grumpy Owl simply because I'm not a fan of indolence. I gave HIC a hint and it was up to him to spend time doing some research into how the CIA recruited Nazi scientists to cultivate their knowledge of NLP. I'm not a fucking lecturer.

You want to experience NLP? Just tune into LBC radio and listen how the presenters interrupt, barrage and drive conversations into the channel they want it to go. Better still, try calling them as I have done many times to experience NLP. 

These fuckers will sell their spirit and soul rather than be defeated in an argument. That's why they have breaks every 15 minutes...it's a great get out clause.

Sorry Grumpy but right now I don't appreciate your idiocy.    

1 minute ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

I wouldn't have responded to ' History Is Complex' Grumpy Owl simply because I'm not a fan of indolence. I gave HIC a hint and it was up to him to spend time doing some research into how the CIA recruited Nazi scientists to cultivate their knowledge of NLP. I'm not a fucking lecturer.

You want to experience NLP? Just tune into LBC radio and listen how the presenters interrupt, barrage and drive conversations into the channel they want it to go. Better still, try calling them as I have done many times to experience NLP. 

These fuckers will sell their spirit and soul rather than be defeated in an argument. That's why they have breaks every 15 minutes...it's a great get out clause.

Sorry Grumpy but right now I don't appreciate your idiocy.    

On the contrary, I am actually fully aware of NLP and its implications.

NLP is the reason why the organisation 'Common Purpose' has become so prevalent in subverting our society.

I've had dealings with someone apparently 'trained' in Common Purpose NLP tricks, but thankfully somehow I had the ability to not be completely 'bedazzled' by them.

So for me, it is easier to 'make light' of or just inject a bit of humour.

"If you can't beat them, just laugh at them"

Or something along those lines anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a set of techniques, axioms and beliefs that adherents use primarily as an approach to personal development. NLP was influenced by the ideas of the New Age era as well as beliefs in human potential. The initial ideas of NLP were developed around 1973 by Richard Bandler, a student, and John Grinder, a professor of linguistics, in association with the social scientist Gregory Bateson. The term "Neuro-linguistic programming" denotes a set of models and principles meant to explore how mind and neurology (neuro), language patterns (linguistic), and the organization of human perception and cognition into systemic patterns (programming) interact to create subjective reality and human behaviors. shareit app vidmate

Edited by roundcubeten

In 1561 there was an aerial battle over Nuremberg Germany.  Two of craft crash landed just outside of the city.  Rumors traveling upon time stated, that barns were originally built around the monstrosities of knowledge, and -- until they could be reversed engineered / removed.  

So, go ahead --- ask yourself ---- self how was it that the Germans were invited to the USA after WW2, through operation paper clip? The answer was as Harrison Ford once acclaimed, within the Crystal Skull film <> Knowledge was their Treasure.   NASA is a German Rocket Program. All the mathematics for going to the moon and mars was given by Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun (March 23, 1912-June 16, 1977) who was a German and American aerospace engineer.

Now the real question. Hitler sent his people all over the globe as to acquire the ancient secrets, and his people even gained knowledge from the hindus ancient writings.

So... <^>   WAS THIS ALL DONE ONCE B4?        Yeppers.        Godspeed from Michael...

When will Enlil & Enki return?  The Germans knew that answer.  Saint Bede's 6,000 year as given to the Catholic Church <>  is thereabouts 2048 A.D.

Edited by Michael Timothy Babb
addition