Get away from Doctors!

Someone2630

My grandfather lived to 99.9 (died 2 weeks before his 100th birthday, ate some fishpaste which had gone off and he couldn't smell it because he had a cold! For some strange reason, we didn't try to get fishpaste banned because my (very wise) grandfather died from it.

He was the youngest to die in his family. You know (I hope) how good the doctors were back then (leeches, blood-letting and the rest). His family (and mine) have used herbal remedies and added acupuncture plus the odd visit to a chiropractor, rather than drink medical poison.

Got to https://www.pdfdrive,com. Look for Herbal Medicine you will find Bertrams Encyclopaedia of Herbal Medicine. There are over 100 books on that site pertaining to herbal everything.

Look for your problem most of the stuff you can get from Amazon or on the web. If you can't find it on Amazon.co.uk look on Amazon.de that's where we get most of our needs from.

I'm almost 80. I could still outlift almost all the young people in our gym until I had to stop because I'm not allowed in there without a fucking muzzle. I can do biceps curls with 28kg dumbbells and cable crossover with 35kg on each side - try it. I DON'T TAKE DOCTOR'S SHIT, that's why I hardly ever get sick and when I do, guess how we treat it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

My grandfather lived to 99.9 (died 2 weeks before his 100th birthday, ate some fishpaste which had gone off and he couldn't smell it because he had a cold! For some strange reason, we didn't try to get fishpaste banned because my (very wise) grandfather died from it.

He was the youngest to die in his family. You know (I hope) how good the doctors were back then (leeches, blood-letting and the rest). His family (and mine) have used herbal remedies and added acupuncture plus the odd visit to a chiropractor, rather than drink medical poison.

Got to https://www.pdfdrive,com. Look for Herbal Medicine you will find Bertrams Encyclopaedia of Herbal Medicine. There are over 100 books on that site pertaining to herbal everything.

Look for your problem most of the stuff you can get from Amazon or on the web. If you can't find it on Amazon.co.uk look on Amazon.de that's where we get most of our needs from.

I'm almost 80. I could still outlift almost all the young people in our gym until I had to stop because I'm not allowed in there without a fucking muzzle. I can do biceps curls with 28kg dumbbells and cable crossover with 35kg on each side - try it. I DON'T TAKE DOCTOR'S SHIT, that's why I hardly ever get sick and when I do, guess how we treat it!

I haven't been to see a GP myself for years. In fact, the last time was when I still lived with my parents, and it was to get my blocked ear syringed.

I moved house a couple of times after leaving home, but never properly registered with a local GP surgery.

I did about twelve years ago now have some trouble with a blocked ear again, which I was able to get seen to by a nurse at a Walk-In Centre in Sparkhill.

A couple of years after that, I had the same trouble again. By that time, that walk-in centre had been closed down, so I ended up going to the one at Solihull Hospital. I went after work and arrived about 6pm (it was open until 8pm). I actually got told that I needed to make an appointment! The "walk-in centre" was busy because they were accepting patients like a regular GP surgery. Not very "walk-in" then was it? After being told I should give them a call "about 11am"  the next morning to see if they had any "free slots" that afternoon (no use to me as I had to be at work!), I walked out in disgust.

As it happened, after getting the bus back home, I went online, and found a place selling the ear syringing kits at a reasonable cost. After a few days of 'self-treatment', I had solved my own problem with blocked ears myself, and could hear properly again.

Haven't been anywhere near the NHS since then.

Everyone alive today has grandparents, great grandparents and going on back many generations. They all survived on these medicines. If they didn't work., YOU wouldn't be reading this because you would never have been born. They survived the Plague, Smallpox, Cholera, Diptheria, Measles, Mumps, and every disease and injury the world threw at them YOU CAN AS WELL!

Boycott the doctors. This way you boycott the pharmacies and the fucking evil cunts like Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci and all the other big pharmaceuticals. With luck they go broke!

• Like 2

On 9/8/2020 at 6:54 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I haven't been to see a GP myself for years. In fact, the last time was when I still lived with my parents, and it was to get my blocked ear syringed.

I moved house a couple of times after leaving home, but never properly registered with a local GP surgery.

I did about twelve years ago now have some trouble with a blocked ear again, which I was able to get seen to by a nurse at a Walk-In Centre in Sparkhill.

A couple of years after that, I had the same trouble again. By that time, that walk-in centre had been closed down, so I ended up going to the one at Solihull Hospital. I went after work and arrived about 6pm (it was open until 8pm). I actually got told that I needed to make an appointment! The "walk-in centre" was busy because they were accepting patients like a regular GP surgery. Not very "walk-in" then was it? After being told I should give them a call "about 11am"  the next morning to see if they had any "free slots" that afternoon (no use to me as I had to be at work!), I walked out in disgust.

As it happened, after getting the bus back home, I went online, and found a place selling the ear syringing kits at a reasonable cost. After a few days of 'self-treatment', I had solved my own problem with blocked ears myself, and could hear properly again.

Haven't been anywhere near the NHS since then.

When I had this problem, what fixed it for me was sitting next to a fire with my blocked ear facing it and chewing food on that same side.  You might wanna try that if it happens again.  I wouldn't wanna do any syringing — I imagine it is an infection risk.

My grandmother used to pour WARM (NOT HOT) olive oil into the ear. You had to lie on your side whilst she did it and then put a towel and a WARM water bottle over it. 

The after about twenty minutes (it felt like an eternity). you then put a pile of towels or rags (you know what I mean) down and lay on the with you ear over the towels. So the crap could drain out. Repeat for several days if it didn't fix it the first time.

Notice the lack of a doctor and you could get olive oil from the pharmacy back then. Not sure about now.

55 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

My grandmother used to pour WARM (NOT HOT) olive oil into the ear. You had to lie on your side whilst she did it and then put a towel and a WARM water bottle over it. 

The after about twenty minutes (it felt like an eternity). you then put a pile of towels or rags (you know what I mean) down and lay on the with you ear over the towels. So the crap could drain out. Repeat for several days if it didn't fix it the first time.

Notice the lack of a doctor and you could get olive oil from the pharmacy back then. Not sure about now.

I’ve used warm olive oil steeped with crushed garlic in the past and it’s always worked well. No problem buying olive oil in supermarkets, I use it all the time but only The cold pressed virgin variety.  

Yes, garlic is an anti-biotic. Maybe she did that as well. I was a bit young at the time (six or seven) <sigh> What a great world it was back then.

In spite of the war, we only would need to lockdown when the siren went (Moaning Minnie I think it was called) We didn't have to wear fucking masks. We weren't beaten up by the cops if we happened to be out when the sirens were wailing, and back then we all helped each other, a FAR cry from today.

Divide and Conquer certainly works. Read Sun Tzu