GPs. Why have they not gone back to normal?

The Illuminator

Soon as there was a whiff of Covid they closed their doors.

Nearly 7 months on and they still hide behind telephone consultations.

We are seeing so many patients in pharmacies with various ailments that need to be seen by doctors but the people cant be either be bothered by the red tape or not tech savvy enough to make contact.

Is this what we pay our taxes for?

Is this what they wanted? People cut off from a main healthcare source. To prolong this scam?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Haunted Universe said:

Its bloody annoying isnt it.  Ive been able to go in for a blood test and when I had kidney stones, but i have no seen my usual doctor since covid hit. 

The docs are also like disinterested robots over the phone. "you've been shanked fam? Don't worry, heres a script for Aspirin".

Absolutely mate.

The thing is, they've wanted this for a while and I reckon this is the future of how we interact with GPs. Truly shocking. Hippocratic oath my arse. Sell out wankers.

• Like 1

They are fucking useless anyhow. Herbs and acupuncture. Radishes are good for kidney stones. BACK TO NATURE and NO side effects that require more drugs with even more side effects.

Any acupuncture clinics open over there. Try it - it works (if you find a Chinese one). I've had some experience of non-Chinese ones. Most of the haven't a clue.

I went to hospital for kidney stones last week, had to stay in overnight etc. Every nurse/doctor and ward assistant did not have a mask on and came up close to me. (Good). 

So WHY are GP's an exception? When i saw a different GP they were muzzled up and demanded i come in muzzled up as well.

Also, while i was squirming in agony in ER, they interrogated me with 20 questions about covid first before they even took notice or gave a shit about my agony.

i think i said something like "i dont have fucking covid are you going to help me or not?"

The sneaky bastards then pumped me full of morphine and tried doing a covid swab test on me without my consent. I refused but the fatty two shoes nurse said something about if you dont we cant treat you. I said oh fuck you do it then but if it comes back positive you can go fuck yourself.

She shoved this ice cream stick thing down my throat and other shit and it all came back negative. Damn straight.

Watch out for this shit, they pull this crap on you when you're out of it. 

• Haha 1

Probably less than a year ago now, all we heard about was how 'stressed' GPs and doctors were.

All that stuff about how 'overworked' they were, with all these pesky people turning up to their surgery because they were 'unwell'.

The last few months have been 'great' for GPs, with far fewer people coming to see them.

Even my own mother commented to me the other day about how her GP was 'so relaxed' during a telephone consultation that he was conversing with her by her first name (as opposed to the usual 'Mrs <xxx>').

Me personally I haven't seen a GP for years, I prefer to look after my own health and wellbeing.

So with things the way they are, why would GPs want things to go 'back to normal', with all sorts of people coming to their surgery coughing and spluttering with the mildest of ailments?

2 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

I went to hospital for kidney stones last week, had to stay in overnight etc. Every nurse/doctor and ward assistant did not have a mask on and came up close to me. (Good). 

So WHY are GP's an exception? When i saw a different GP they were muzzled up and demanded i come in muzzled up as well.

Also, while i was squirming in agony in ER, they interrogated me with 20 questions about covid first before they even took notice or gave a shit about my agony.

i think i said something like "i dont have fucking covid are you going to help me or not?"

The sneaky bastards then pumped me full of morphine and tried doing a covid swab test on me without my consent. I refused but the fatty two shoes nurse said something about if you dont we cant treat you. I said oh fuck you do it then but if it comes back positive you can go fuck yourself.

She shoved this ice cream stick thing down my throat and other shit and it all came back negative. Damn straight.

Watch out for this shit, they pull this crap on you when you're out of it. 

I dont know why GPs are exempt mate. They taking the piss for sure. We getting pretty sick of them and their holier my shit doesnt stink attitude in the pharmacy sector. We've been pretty much left to be the publics 1st port of call healthcare department. Putting a strain on every part of our job. More work less pay sound familiar?

Only thing that's bugging me is that I dont think it's the GPs making this decision. I think its coming from up top. It perfectly fits the technocratic agenda. Dicks. We have elderly people being totally isolated because they cant access the internet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tamlinn said:

i have noticed in the last few years that physicians spend the appointment facing a computer and typing on it. I figure that they are probably on Webmd. Why even bother.

I have maybe visited my GP 2x in about 30 years. Last time was acute migraines. I've never suffered before. I shit you not. She printed some bumph from the internet and passed it over. Said about 10 words.

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

gps have whinged and whined about their working hours for years

now they get to sit with their feet up all day doing fuck all.

they must think they've earned it.

killing all those oap's is hard work

Out of likes.

You dont know how true that is mate. I've spoke to a few GPs and they say they're doing sod all compared to what they was. Getting all work done in the morning and fuck all to do for rest of day. 

Do I sound scared? It's not them who are scared it's the millennial families, fucking whining morons. They expect THEIR old relatives to live forever. Fuck the rest. How dare doctors and nurses and hospitals allow THEIR parents to die, so they scare the shit out of their elderly family. If you ask those old people, they aren't scared at all, they are ready to go.

It's just the religious nuts that scare people of dying. 

2 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

Do I sound scared? It's not them who are scared it's the millennial families, fucking whining morons. They expect THEIR old relatives to live forever. Fuck the rest. How dare doctors and nurses and hospitals allow THEIR parents to die, so they scare the shit out of their elderly family. If you ask those old people, they aren't scared at all, they are ready to go.

It's just the religious nuts that scare people of dying. 

You clown, obviously the elderly who don’t know what’s ‘really’ going on are scared. 

They actually think there’s a killer virus going about.

Grow up! 

No, their CHILDREN tell them there's a killer virus going around and many of them are so riddled with alzheimers and dementia, thanks to the doctors, that they don't even know what year it is, let alone what a virus is. A lot have terminal cancer, thanks to vaccines, so they are pleased to end it all. 

We know a guy not too far away. His mom and dad were in a Care Home. They were blissfully unaware that anything was wrong until their son went to visit them and told them that they had to take care because there was a killer virus out there. Mom pegged soon after, probably scared to death. Dad said "fuck off, when your time is up, you'll go and there is fuck all you can do about it." He's still OK.

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Invest in some serious Qigong and nettle tea and goji berries.  

It's the only way to be free of all that crap 'medicine'.
Going to the GP is asking for trouble.

hhhhh.jpg

'How to survive in hospital'   brilliant haha, might have to read this just for that section. Bet it involves hiding their shit food under the bed. 

This is a subject close to my heart. I have a massive beef with the medical profession, for reasons I won't be going into here. With the exception of Vernon Coleman, Ben Goldacre and a handful of others, I distrust all of them. In my experience I have never met one who doesn't try and hand out pharmaceuticals like sweets. Many have clear God complexes - especially surgeons.

My Doctors surgery is still closed. During lockdown, I visited the surgery to collect a copy of my medical file, and the entire waiting area had been cleared of chairs, magazines, and a box of toys for the kids. It looked as though they have no intention of ever having a waiting area ever again. 

It is part of the overall Agenda 21/30, in this example killing people off through medical negligence. This approach has also been taken with psychology services. In my part of the country, the only people they are planning to give face to face appointments to are people who cannot get the privacy (a space to be alone) to have a phone/video appointment, i.e. virtually nobody. This too, I believe, is designed to kill off those with the most serious mental health problems, especially those with Schizophrenia or Autism, as they are generally viewed by people like Henry Kissinger as 'Feeders'. (They want them to commit suicide). This decision will have been made by someone far higher up the ladder than just a GP or psychologist. They are zombies, but not evil, unless ignorance is an evil - perhaps it is.

I have long suspected this world hates people with so-called mental health conditions with a passion anyway, and this has proved it for me. No outcry. People can go and play a game of bingo, but not sit and enjoy the much needed connection of having another human being listen to them in a semi-empathetic way. God, no. Bingo is way more important.

My phone appointments are continued mainly because of my reticence to plunge into the abyss. I want to tell her that I am appalled by the decision to abandon those in need, but she is in many respect a system slave to the bone, even if she is kind in other ways.

The overall medical profession is just a disgusting disgrace in my eyes. Any shred of credibility they had left has vanished, for me. The sense of entitlement they are going to develop as a result of all this 'protect the NHS' crap will be terrifying, in some cases.

But like I said, I am massively biased. The medical profession is capable of doing very severe damage - take my word for it.

Edited by Ethel
adding something
  • Like 1

I feel sorry for GPs ... in my day you couldn't go into medicine without being a top student, but then you end up sitting on a desk being a frontman for Big Pharma and doing exactly what it says on a flowchart without the intervention of your brain.

It's depressing especially for supposedly intelligent people.  No wonder they are high on the suicide charts by professions.

I met a 40 year old guy ex-dj who was training to be a doctor .. he said that the medical schools have special training events to teach students "how to care" ... because many go into the profession for the stable career and guaranteed money, and some even build up property portfolios.  There is no Hippocratic Oath any more as most doctors are fatalists.

Even if you wanted to do more actual doctoring you are likely to be struck off unless you do exactly what it says in the handbook.

Even the Doctors are praying to Science to save them from the big bad boogy man cancer who's coming to get them so unfairly.
But Western medicine was not always idiotic like this (most of the world is like this now anyway).

Here's a book about people who cured themselves from 'cancer' without any western doctor bullshit.
The medical community calls such cures "spontaneous remission" because they refuse to accept that anything good could happen without their little boxes of white pills, or their fantastic advanced treatments also known as destroying half your brain like a butcher.

rrrr.jpg

Boots still has things like bottles of iodine and hydrogen peroxide and cod liver oil ... good old fashioned western medicine ... hidden under the counter far away from the glitzy poisonous expensive shite that most people buy.

Edited by rideforever

26 minutes ago, Ethel said:

The medical profession is capable of doing very severe damage - take my word for it.

Yes, I'm with you on that one! A lot of unnecessary procedures go on, I completely avoid nowadays.

It's funny I remember walking into a GP's office years ago and seeing an oversized mug on the desk with the words 'DOES ANYONE HAVE A REAL GENUINE HEALTH PROBLEM HERE?'

She was the normal level of patronising and arrogant that you would expect from a doctor but I couldnt quite believe that she would have that mug on her table! It was slightly offputting. Never forgot that one.

Doctors even now are still shielding. My mum knows the wife of a GP who was instructed not to go out for walks during lockdown as she might bring the virus back. This is a GP! Meant be smart. I think that some doctors have interpreted the shielding thing in the sense that they are vital God like individuals that must be protected at all costs. Ive heard that nurses are been asked to do some small minor things that normally doctors would do. Only reason can be that doctors still feel the need to be shielding their golden arses. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Now over here, you can't email your doctor. You get a message back, saying that "I'm too busy to be able to answer emails, please telephone me if you have a problem.

BUT, he had the time to be able to answer every email with that bullshit.

Why don't they want to answer emails? Could it be that they are terrified to have something in writing. which could be used against them by family members when they give you the wrong treatment and you die because of it? Or perhaps it would actually show the level of their incompetence. They can deny anything you say to them or they to you, but more difficult to deny an email.

• Like 2