TODAY i'M IN BRIGHTON

Smokestack Lightnin'

I must admit that at times I get a little tetchy when replying to people here. Let me explain. I spend about two or three hours each morning commenting on local mainstream newspapers under a wide variety of names. If I get kicked off and all my comments deleted, I just come back on under a different name and stick the comments back up if I've written them using Word. 

I get insulted and abused of course, all of which provides me with great entertainment. Other times I get so exasperated that I start swearing, insulting and being abusive myself. 

Today it's Brighton, tomorrow may be Cumbria, Bournemouth or Scotland. 

Two reasons I do this is because it's my way of reaching out to people who are so far steeped in MSM's rhetorical anus  that only their ankles and feet are visible and I have the time. It also gives me practice in answering as I want to set up a stall in the town centre with a banner saying NO TV, NO RADIO, NO NEWSPAPERS...NO VIRUS.  If I can answer all the questions in newspaper forums it will give me a clue of what's to come and keep me sharp. 

Today I'm Victor Ludurom. I pick the names of the most 'rancid leftie snowflake, Climate Change tree hugger' and copy them which causes the real bearer of the name much angst.   

BJ Tweedle

Sorry, as an asthmatic I find putting a mask on for a minute doesn't hurt! I bet he wears one when cutting MDF etc at work because the MDF dust won't help his asthma..

Last Updated: 1 min ago

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom1 hr ago

There are a lot of people who don't understand Guido, that the wearing of masks is nothing to do with this fake pathogen - it's more to do with behavior modification.
Does everybody who belittles him/herself by wearing masks in the street or in shops do so at home or when they're sleeping? Of course not because sub-consciously they know they are being lied to.
Mask wearers are either of low intelligence or just very weak minded people (Liberals and Greens) who truly believe that if they give their freedoms away now to please their governors, they can claim them back later on. Unfortunately, these people have never read a history book or anything else which educates them to steer them away from MSM TV, radio and newspapers.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

T. A. Anderson1 hr ago

You forgot contrails. Hope you have your tin foil hat on.

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom55 mins ago

OK Mr Anderson - today I want everybody here to refrain from silly jokes, ad hominem attacks and provide me with evidence that there is a deadly pathogen roaming around the planet killing people. Do that for me today please because it will be excellent practice for when I'm in the town centre on Saturday with my stall, leaflets and banner which will read 'No TV, No Radio, No Newspapers - No Virus'. Come and have a chat.

Last Updated: 2 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Number Six again17 mins ago

I knew it. Those lazy [email protected] Charles and Johnson were faking it. Anything for a couple of weeks off work.

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom8 mins ago

Charles who? It's hard to believe that a politician would lie, isn't it? I mean it's just a really ****ing absurd thing to accuse a politician of (especially after all the lies of the Remainers) !

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Bojo the Liar9 mins ago

Er, Mr Ludorum - try talking to a few doctors, Nurses and virologists. They are not in the pay of the government.

Good grief.

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom1 min ago

Bojo the Liarwrote:Er, Mr Ludorum - try talking to a few doctors, Nurses and virologists. They are not in the pay of the government. Good grief.

I've listened to epidemiologists, virologists and micro-biologists who are not receiving funding from the Gates foundation until my ears hurt. They and other doctors, journalists are swiftly removed from the Silicon Valley tech giants just as Dr Vernon Coleman was last week.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

ThinkBrighton1 min ago

Don't forget to put on the banner "says a mindless prat"

ReplyQuote

ThinkBrighton26 mins ago

People wear masks because they care about other people, unlike you you brainless tw4t, a good dose of corona virus would do you a world of good

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom1 min ago

No - people wear masks because they think that by doing so, the government will pat them on the head, tell them what good citizens they are and everything will go back to normal.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Russjackal1 min ago

No you fkn dick, we wear masks because you can't go into a shop without one

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom1 min ago

Wrong Russjackass. You can go into a shop without one. If you have any backbone you will ask for 'proof of claim' upon being quizzed on why you are maskless. Since there is no evidence or proof of a deadly contagion, all will be well.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Sussex Scottie10 mins ago

Oh dear, another anti-vaxxer, flat-earther, right-wing idiot. Next.....

ReplyQuote

Barty Crouch3 hrs ago

32Amazing how many people under the age of thirty seem to be exempt from wearing masks! This bloke is an arrogant clown who clearly doesn't like being told what to do, the Argus should have asked him for proof of his asthma claim before running this story.

ReplyQuote

Maxwell's Ghost3 hrs ago

17He meant he suffered from being an **** not asthma.

ReplyQuote

[email protected]2 hrs ago

Maxwell's Ghostwrote:He meant he suffered from being an **** not asthma.

He's half as ginger as John Andreas but twice as angry.

ReplyQuote

Blake Edwards1 hr ago

1Talking about a ginger, Prince Harry's father, James Hewitt was seen shopping for a body warmer on South Street in Chichester without a mask.

Last Updated: 1 hr ago

ReplyQuote

Nats9001 hr ago

Barty Crouchwrote:Amazing how many people under the age of thirty seem to be exempt from wearing masks! This bloke is an arrogant clown who clearly doesn't like being told what to do, the Argus should have asked him for proof of his asthma claim before running this story.

I agree. Caught a train the other day, approx 30% of passengers not wearing masks. Does that mean in society as a whole, 30% of people have hidden disabilities and cant wear a mask? What a bunch of wimps we have become!

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom1 hr ago

Barty Crouch -
Ludicrous of course but as I keep saying - these people are showing resistance and not just rolling over to have their tummies tickled. The deadly killer virus is obviously fake to anyone with a modicum of grey matter. We are being lied to just as we were lied to when we were told multiculturalism is good for us and we must accept alien cultures of 3rd world people turning parts of major towns and cities into 3rd world toilets.
Just look at the comments of liberal dahlings on Saturday evening / Sunday morning when the killer in B'ham was still roaming around. Just like these people don't want to admit there is no virus, neither did they want to admit that the killer may be an African or Asian when it was blindingly obvious that he was before the police released images of the guy.
We shouldn't have to live like this.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

[email protected]20 mins ago

Hi Reek!

ReplyQuote

Bojo the Liar11 mins ago

2Victor Ludorum - nut job.

ReplyQuote

ThinkBrighton1 min ago

Got to give it to you, you are a complete prat!

ReplyQuote

BBB1969 mk21 min ago

I would like to know what every Government in every Country of the World would gain by creating a fake virus? It must be a global conspiracy to ruin businesses and economy so the Government's lose out on Tax and other fees and charges that people and businesses pay. I think I will take a risk in what the Doctors and scientists are advising so I protect people.

ReplyQuote

Sevensisters3 hrs ago

Victor Ludurom1 min ago

50% of the worlds wealth is owned by 1% of the population. The plan is to crash and destroy all those who own businesses and able to fend for themselves. In time large corporations will take over necessary businesses. Think Amazon. When you are dependent on the state you will do exactly as you are told in order to receive your monthly subsistence. This means that without your digital tattoo proving that you have been vaccinated to alter your DNA and your chromosome 8 there's very little you can do in a cashless society.
As AI becomes eve more dominant you will be tracked 24/7 by either robocops standing in street corners scanning your retina , drones and increased CCTV.
Commit a crime like jay walking and your fine will be delivered and waiting for you by the time you arrive home. Not paying is not an option since your social credit score will drop dramatically forbidding you to use your bank cards in pubs, cafe bars or for travelling on trains, buses or planes.
If you think I'm joking then please have a look at China on YT. There are plenty of videos warning you of what's to come as it's all unfolding there at a rapid pace. If you are a constant thorn in the thigh, you will be taken away KGB style with a knock on the door at 9pm and placed in a correction centre for 3-6 months.
It's very simple really - the same economic and political model cannot work with 8 billion + people as it could only 60 years ago when there was only 3 billion people on the planet. The elite family bloodlines and banking cartels are being proactive.

Last Updated: just now

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Sevensisters3 hrs ago

People that are exempt from wearing masks. Me included. Should wear a mask more. If youre that vunerable surely you would wear one anyway. I sure do. Why put yourself at risk just because deep down you just dont want to wear one.

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom1 hr ago

A virus is something like one billionth of a micrometre or smaller able to penetrate the opening pores of masks. Look at the doctors experimenting with vapour smoke (which is thicker) to see how useless they are. It is exactly the same as using chicken wire to thwart mosquitoes.
With your mentality, I presume you wear a mask 24/7?
NO? Thought not.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Bojo the Liar24 mins ago

Nut Job.

ReplyQuote

True Say3 hrs ago

Visor would be better than nothing.

ReplyQuote

bob loblaw's law blog3 hrs ago

Wear a mask, don't be a tool.
Now everyone knows you're a tool because you cried all the way to the papers.

ReplyQuote

Victor Ludurom1 hr ago

It's heartbreaking for people like me Bob (with an IQ over 51) to see people acquiescing to this nonsense by wearing masks in the streets. What on Earth has happened to this once proud nation that is making it's people submit to a bunch of psychopathic billionaires ?

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Bojo the Liar23 mins ago

Total nut job.

ReplyQuote

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, oz93666 said:

That's great work Smokestack .... What you are doing is probably the most effective way of reaching the greatest number of people ..

Activity like this will have a big effect .

LOL I'm actually still on the site and the insults are coming thick and fast now but I need to go soon. (12:22)  When I look later on most of my comments will be deleted. It's quite amusing. 

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18703116.coronavirus-man-kicked-bakery-not-wearing-mask/?action=success#comments-feedback-anchor

Thing that puzzles me is this. You / We voice our opinions and all of a sudden we are flat earthers , right wing , the queens a lizard  ... 

It just shows you how brainwashed some people are as they throw everything you / we say into what I call the conspiracy pot . If you believe A then you must believe in B , C , D etc.

Game , set and match mind control.

Soft twats !

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cassady said:

Thing that puzzles me is this. You / We voice our opinions and all of a sudden we are flat earthers , right wing , the queens a lizard  ... 

It just shows you how brainwashed some people are as they throw everything you / we say into what I call the conspiracy pot . If you believe A then you must believe in B , C , D etc.

Soft twats !

The 'debate' is still going on as I type unbelievably. Usually I'm deleted by this time.  What's so staggering is that people come onto these forums with ridiculous nics like 'Bojo The Liar' and 'Pork Pie Lies' DEFENDING the very people who they believe have lied to them in the past over everything from the Iraq War to Brexit.  Now they believe the c**nts?

For some reason I'm not deleted and there are now over 200 comments about a non consequential story which would normally attract only 30 or 40 comments. Perhaps I should start demanding payment for attracting so many people to the story.  

1 hour ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

The 'debate' is still going on as I type unbelievably. Usually I'm deleted by this time.  What's so staggering is that people come onto these forums with ridiculous nics like 'Bojo The Liar' and 'Pork Pie Lies' DEFENDING the very people who they believe have lied to them in the past over everything from the Iraq War to Brexit.  Now they believe the c**nts?

For some reason I'm not deleted and there are now over 200 comments about a non consequential story which would normally attract only 30 or 40 comments. Perhaps I should start demanding payment for attracting so many people to the story.  

There are algorithms that will automatically find comments like yours on the Internet. The very second you post them.

The regional "internet response office" gets alerted. Their trolls immediately jump onto their keyboards.

They are trained to sound exactly like "Joe Everyman" in their written responses. They are even taught what vocabulary they can can use in response.

Look for this: A cluster of 3 - 4 "random commenters who don't know each other" who are nevertheless trying to corner you in an almost coordinated fashion.

Those guys are sitting together in the same office. They are highly trained. They are trained to turn the flow of comments AGAINST you by the 30th comment at latest.

But they are pretending to be everything from Blue Collar Joseph, to Suzanna the housewife to Samuel the star lawyer.

When they FAIL, they call up the newspaper/website and have everything DELETED. 😆

• Like 2

I wish I saw this earlier on, I would've skipped work and come over to you to have a chat about face masks and vaccines and the lockdown. Yeah Brighton is filled with face nappy wearing collaborators as far as I have seen. I'm always the only one on the bus without a mask. Today I was confronted by a bus "inspector" who asked why i had no mask. I calmly said "I am exempt." He keeps on insisting that i need to show him a mask exemption card and it is illegal to not have an exemption card if you're not wearing a mask, which is quickly and easily debunked by a simply search on gov.uk. He then said "I'm not trying to argue with you mate" even though HE went over to ME and demanded answers, which I didn't give him. Bloody crazy Brighton is. 

Just now, bolly011 said:

I wish I saw this earlier on, I would've skipped work and come over to you to have a chat about face masks and vaccines and the lockdown. Yeah Brighton is filled with face nappy wearing collaborators as far as I have seen. I'm always the only one on the bus without a mask. Today I was confronted by a bus "inspector" who asked why i had no mask. I calmly said "I am exempt." He keeps on insisting that i need to show him a mask exemption card and it is illegal to not have an exemption card if you're not wearing a mask, which is quickly and easily debunked by a simply search on gov.uk. He then said "I'm not trying to argue with you mate" even though HE went over to ME and demanded answers, which I didn't give him. Bloody crazy Brighton is. 

To be honest bolly, I'm so fucking depressed right now that the forum is stretched to over 220 comments. Of course, I instigated it and threw the fuel onto the fire but after the fun is over, it's so difficult to believe that so many people are taken in by all this bullshit. It's like talking to children and trying to make them all understand that Santa Clause does not exist. This has actually got me down in a way. I know that people are scared and hope someone will speak up to tell them that it all isn't true but yet this afternoon people are still walking around muzzled like Staffordshire Bull Terriers swaying around you. How the FUCK did humans become so imbecilic?    

"This has actually got me down in a way. I know that people are scared and hope someone will speak up to tell them that it all isn't true but yet this afternoon people are still walking around muzzled like Staffordshire Bull Terriers swaying around you. How the FUCK did humans become so imbecilic? "   

You might get through to some of them, i have given up on the majority. They are so imbended in the system they are afraid to take leadership they are waiting to be told rather than using their thing between their ears.

My attitude is let them think what they want, but i am remembering the civil servents that promoted this, the family members who shunned me and refused to hug me. The busy body neighbours and the politicians. The mad neighbours out banging their pots and pans. I will go no contact ever again. Apart from those that have genuinely had the shite scared out of them. But to be honest especially at this point, my patience has run out. No contact ever again. I dont want these fuckers to wake up i want them away from me and the ones i love, and my soul tribe. 

I dont care how extreme i sound we need to be ruthless now. We are still prosecuting the nazis for their involvement decades later, so will be the same. Not shouting and holloring, but ruthless of how we treat those that have obliviously and arrogantly gone with this whole thing. 

People are certainly getting dumber, and society has taught us from an early age that being dumb is cool. A sovial engineering tool. My dad who is very well read, and isn't a truther of any kind told me all the time they want us dumb so they can control us. It makes logical sense. 

Another thing i am not sure if intelligence and being aware is the same thing. But you would think that somebody who was classed as intelligent, has either taught themselves or studied a proper subject at a serious universitys (if they still exist) would be able to use critical thinking. 

When these fuckers realise the economy is gone along with their jobs, and then they have to move in with auntie fanny down the road, perhaps then they will not be that smug. I wouldnt lower myself i always feel kind of dirty when i talk to meat golems about these subjects.

Also its funny you mentioned the 77 brigade i have noticed lots of flat earthers in the youtube comments in mainstream media outlets. Probably there to discredit. 

#grannyslayerforlife 

Edited by Fluke

30 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

imbecilic

Ran in to one of my nice neighbours and they all thing it's complete bollocks.

She said ... this must be the first pandemic with no patients !!!!
Some other neighbours are extremely uptight and anal ... the more anal they are the happier they are ... they tell anyone off if they aren't on Corona-message.

Funny thing is I can see that in some marriages ... one has a BBC brain and the other an normal brain.  Ha, thank god I'm not married !!!

Not sure how much shagging's been going on during the lockdown.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Some other neighbours are extremely uptight and anal ... the more anal they are the happier they are ... they tell anyone off if they aren't on Corona-message.

Funny thing is I can see that in some marriages ... one has a BBC brain and the other an normal brain.  Ha, thank god I'm not married !!!

Another way of population control. ''I can't get pregnant, I will have to go into hospital, I could catch the virus!''.   What are the global  birth rates for 2020?  I imagine a big reduction post Covid.

''Coronavirus pandemic could lead up to 500,000 fewer US births''

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/23/health/coronavirus-birth-rate-brookings-study-wellness/index.html

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

16 hours ago, Fluke said:

People are certainly getting dumber, and society has taught us from an early age that being dumb is cool. A sovial engineering tool. My dad who is very well read, and isn't a truther of any kind told me all the time they want us dumb so they can control us. It makes logical sense. 

Another thing i am not sure if intelligence and being aware is the same thing. But you would think that somebody who was classed as intelligent, has either taught themselves or studied a proper subject at a serious universitys (if they still exist) would be able to use critical thinking. 

Logic and reason has been replaced by political correctness in universities. Critical thinking is out the window. The professors doing the teaching are willowy tree huggers with dreadlocks and jesus sandals who will disprove any theory which is considered correct because it's not about facts. It's about being PC at all costs. 

It's middle class people who have done all the 'correct' things al their lives who are actually the easiest to dupe. They've done the school grades, qualifications, uni degree, corporate job, promotion etc ...bought the home in the nice suburb. married the same, got the bank mortgage, the car loan etc.without ever coming under the scrutiny of the police and courts.  They believe their country is a democracy and bad things only happen to bad people. They refuse to acknowledge that they are being lied to over Covid. They are not capable of believing such a thing because they dare not allow themselves to do so. Their world would fall apart and they would have to slowly realise that their lives have been a fraudulent sham whereas your less educated types guess almost instantly they are being lied to because that's what the police, lawyers and judges do constantly. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cassady said:

Soft twats !

To well fed. Everything has come to easy to them and they really believe whats in the Telegraph and Independent but they don't have a clue who owns them if you ask them. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bolly011 said:

I'm about 200 miles outside Brighton and only visit their local paper. 

17 hours ago, rideforever said:

Watch the video of the doctor from Derry speaking which is still on youtube even though they've disabled the comments .

On 9/8/2020 at 8:47 PM, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

To be honest bolly, I'm so fucking depressed right now that the forum is stretched to over 220 comments. Of course, I instigated it and threw the fuel onto the fire but after the fun is over, it's so difficult to believe that so many people are taken in by all this bullshit. It's like talking to children and trying to make them all understand that Santa Clause does not exist. This has actually got me down in a way. I know that people are scared and hope someone will speak up to tell them that it all isn't true but yet this afternoon people are still walking around muzzled like Staffordshire Bull Terriers swaying around you. How the FUCK did humans become so imbecilic?    

Likewise. I struggle to get to work half the time because I have to look at the sad, dull eyes of the followers with face nappies on. What cheered me up today though was a bus driver that seemed pleased that i didn't have a mask on and I'm pretty sure he convinced the other 2 people to take their masks off. Very good stuff from him. It cheers me up to see a freethinker.