Jump to content

Food Shortages


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Someone2630 said:

At the current birth rate of Whites and growing number of gays and lesbians in the USA, the constantly dropping of sperm counts and low testosterone in men and things like #MeToo, the Blacks and Muslims will overtake you before 2100. They are not being brainwashed and their testosterone levels haven't yet dropped nearly as low as Whites AND they have multiple wives / mistresses.

 


Quite possible if they quit the agenda that has kept the black American population hovering around 14% since the Civil War.  Planned Parenthood, lead poisoning, diet, entertainment industry, all directed at inner city blacks.  Big money made on getting them sick and running them through the hospital systems.  


We just don’t have as many Muslims in our cities except a few mid sized towns in the north.  
 

They’ve been warning about a minority takeover to alarm the white majority for decades.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great minds foresaw these times and this  problem arising many decades ago ...   They concluded the  solution is not to grow (for city dwellers)    The time expense you put in for

Sunflower sprouts are the very best for taste ... and analysis shows they are packed full of everything you could want ... also the symbolism of eating something that could grow into a giant sunflower

I also get criticized sometimes for these things ... but it seems to me to be a simple fact that everyone prefers their own ... which means they de-prefer everyone else.   And that's not just white pe

Posted Images

Just now, Maedros said:

Nah, this is just propaganda, the 'white' farmers being systematically-murdered-thing in South Africa is akin to BLM in America. 

 

It's not about murder, it's about burning crops though, isn't it?

 

I guess people can debate the "race war" bit though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maedros said:

Even that is not happening, no one is burning farms en masse - it was a regional thing. https://www.farmersweekly.co.za/agri-news/south-africa/thousands-of-hectares-destroyed-by-free-state-wildfires/

 

Could just be wildfires, but if I wanted to create unrest I would attack the food supply. Rothschilds and the IMF seem to be on the side of the EFF too. The whole things seems suspect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Could just be wildfires, but if I wanted to create unrest I would attack the food supply. Rothschilds and the IMF seem to be on the side of the EFF too. The whole things seems suspect.

The EFF: now that's what I call manufactured opposition and the mouthpiece for creating racial strife, they are definitely part of a plot. According to the article the fire was started by protesters burning tyres which led to wildfires, so there is a human element to it. I suspect that the Rothschild/IMF cartel manufactured this pandemic with the intent of creating opposition to China as they (China) are a big competitor; Icke mentioned once in an interview that (and this was after 9/11) that regime-changing China was on the agenda; with Trump in the WH barking at China and the world being shutdown in lockdowns...it has resulted in more IMF loans, so its Problem-Reaction-Solution live.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

mmmmmm....... I wonder if this sort of thing has anything to do with it.

 

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/report/reset-the-table-meeting-the-moment-to-transform-the-u-s-food-system/

 

And don't forget to check out Ice Age Farmer - he has a great deal of information about what's going on with food worldwide.

 

http://www.iceagefarmer.com/

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Maedros said:

The EFF: now that's what I call manufactured opposition and the mouthpiece for creating racial strife, they are definitely part of a plot. According to the article the fire was started by protesters burning tyres which led to wildfires, so there is a human element to it. I suspect that the Rothschild/IMF cartel manufactured this pandemic with the intent of creating opposition to China as they (China) are a big competitor; Icke mentioned once in an interview that (and this was after 9/11) that regime-changing China was on the agenda; with Trump in the WH barking at China and the world being shutdown in lockdowns...it has resulted in more IMF loans, so its Problem-Reaction-Solution live.

 

The problem is, even if there wasn't a human element, people will think these fires are arson regardless thanks to this kind of rhetoric:

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maedros said:

This is frightfully scary; especially because they've got the masses who've bought into this BS and they can easily be manipulated into believing in and doing anything the 'experts' say. 

Better to know it's coming than be taken by surprise.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maedros said:

True, even if you get Icke'd in your social circle

 

Everyone who knows me, family included have known for a long time that I am the human equivalent of a box of frogs - i.e. mad. I've even had really angry responses to the stuff I've talked about, tons of dismissal and ridicule. Even to the point of knowing they'll conspire (with the best of intentions) to completely avoid any discussion outside their conditioned views.

 

I have never given a flying f*ck AND as it turns out, over the years I've,  or rather, the information has been proved right time after time.

 

One of the barriers to spreading truth (or as near as you can find) is that most people won't sit down and study, they will rely on the piss-poor information they think they have from an authority. I read books (by the half dozen at the moment) and will usually explore a subject as much as I can to understand it. So, when I have a conversation with somebody about say the history or efficacy of vaccines they flounder extremely quickly and it usually results in a negative response - they don't like being shown to be stupid and shallow, although that's never my intention.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

One of the barriers to spreading truth (or as near as you can find) is that most people won't sit down and study, they will rely on the piss-poor information they think they have from an authority. I read books (by the half dozen at the moment) and will usually explore a subject as much as I can to understand it. So, when I have a conversation with somebody about say the history or efficacy of vaccines they flounder extremely quickly and it usually results in a negative response - they don't like being shown to be stupid and shallow, although that's never my intention.

I get it - you're saying that the more in-depth knowledge you have on any given topic, the more effective you'll be in a discussion or argument and the less likely it'll be that you get laughed to scorn or persecuted or be affected by such persecution and you need to read more to get knowledge. Thanks for that insight, I've recently downloaded some of Icke's books (thanks to "lake"), so I look forward to reading them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, Someone2630 said:

I've lived and worked in 17 different countries, including the USA. Wherever I've been, Whites are tolerated by the blacks as long as they don't think you are weak. In Africa, farm and house workers that were well paid, well fed, had free homes, free food, free clothes and the owner would take them to specialists and Hospitals, helped the terrorists to murder their employers. Given half a chance they would gladly let in the terrorists and help them to butcher the farmers / employers. 

 

I do hope that your optimism is true, because (a) I think you are headed for a major civil War and (b) even if you aren't, the White birth rate is so low now all over the world and the ever increasing erectile dysfunction and low sperm counts in males are just compounding the problem.

 

If there isn't a major extinction or semi-extinction event, before the turn of the century, you will have either a Black Government or worse, a Black Muslim Government and Sharia Law.

 

There was a video on YouTube a few years ago, which showed beyond any doubt, that there will be a Muslim majority all over Europe by the turn of the century. At the current birth rate of Whites and growing number of gays and lesbians in the USA, the constantly dropping of sperm counts and low testosterone in men and things like #MeToo, the Blacks and Muslims will overtake you before 2100. They are not being brainwashed and their testosterone levels haven't yet dropped nearly as low as Whites AND they have multiple wives / mistresses.

 

Short of a MAJOR even, there is NOTHING that you can do to prevent it.

 

I have a video called Africa Adio, the full uncut, English version. It's much too big to post here, but every White person should watch it

You think there is a plot to wipe out the White population? 

 

I don't understand where you get these notions from because from my viewpoint the only nations that have massive socio-economic problems that affect peopel badly are nations that were plundered between the 1500s to early 1900s. 

 

Also whats wrong with a Black government? Are Black people biologically a disadvantaged to governing a Country? Or do you have fears that the UK government will be Black Majority? That seems exceedingly unlikely has that group makes up less than 3% of the population. 

 

No one wants Sharia law and I highly doubt sharia law will ever be implemented.. 

 

Not every single Black and Asian have utter hatred for White People. To think that would be paranoia. 

 

I do think that the reason for massive immigration is to cause divisions in society  - its easy to divide people when everyone is of a different ethnicity and world view. But thats not their fault its the fault of the 1% who orchestrate all these stupid situations throughout history...

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

You think there is a plot to wipe out the White population? 

 

Use of word 'plot'.  Infers 'conspiracy theory'.

 

4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

 

I don't understand where you get these notions from 

 

See reports in all media.  Even mainstream media.

 

4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

from my viewpoint the only nations that have massive socio-economic problems that affect peopel badly are nations that were plundered between the 1500s to early 1900s. 

 

There are massive socio-economic problems in Western countries.  There's one going on right now.

 

4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

 

Also whats wrong with a Black government? Are Black people biologically a disadvantaged to governing a Country?

 

Please refer to South Africa, and just about every black majority country in the world.

 

4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

Or do you have fears that the UK government will be Black Majority? That seems exceedingly unlikely has that group makes up less than 3% of the population. 

 

The problem identified isn't a black majority but the decline of whites into a minority.

 

4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

 

No one wants Sharia law and I highly doubt sharia law will ever be implemented.

 

Fact check: There are countries with Sharia law.  This suggests your assertion, "No-one wants Sharia law", is in fact untrue.

 

4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

Not every single Black and Asian have utter hatred for White People. To think that would be paranoia. 

 

Empty, illogical, fallacious, strawman assertion.

 

4 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

 

I do think that the reason for massive immigration is to cause divisions in society  - its easy to divide people when everyone is of a different ethnicity and world view. But thats not their fault its the fault of the 1% who orchestrate all these stupid situations throughout history...

 

 

Can we assume from this that you think this divisive policy is acceptable?  You've spent most of your post defending it.

 

It is their fault because they choose to come here.  Nobody forces them to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 9:21 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

I feel the same as you Someone2630, violence is not the way. 
However, people are going to snap at some point, and once the police come under so much pressure that they can't handle it any longer, will the government then roll out the military, who's MO is violence, their recruitment drive is for thugs too, they will blindly follow the orders of their captain/seargent/ whatever.  That's the worrying aspect to me.

I can only think that they are all someones sons and daughters and that they will see sense and not blindly follow the orders of their 'superiors?'
The problem with the army is that the poeple in control are the infiltrators and part of the cabal also, who will punsih anyone in their ranks 'not following orders'.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that - that's when things really start to get messy.

The people need to come together in mass defiance/non-compliance.
 

Regards people snapping, maybe they are not going full steam ahead right now is they are waiting for the winter when they can turn on the Tornado machines and really make things difficult. If this is what they are doing in October just one month into the second wave imagine what it is going to be like in December thru April. I'd say by then it could be all over?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Regards people snapping, maybe they are not going full steam ahead right now is they are waiting for the winter when they can turn on the Tornado machines and really make things difficult. If this is what they are doing in October just one month into the second wave imagine what it is going to be like in December thru April. I'd say by then it could be all over?

 

Add in Food Shortages and BAM it's gonna be a WINNA!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

OK,

 

I'm not getting involved with people on here who have racist or xenophobic dispositions. I'm here for truth not racist or xenophobic dispositions.

 

Sorry. 

 

Please define the terms 'racist' and 'xenophobic'.  I'd like to know the benchmark I am being measured against in your holier than thou mind. 

 

When you say, 'I am here for truth not X view I find disagreeable', I know straight-away you are slippery.  As slippery as an eel.  A career in Parliament would be your speed.  Or perhaps a Ford Kia showroom on commission, with an annual bonus.  You're wasted here.

 

And while you're strutting around being morally superior, please stop to explain to us dullards the impact of mass immigration on:

 

- the environment;

 

- social cohesion;

 

- wages;

 

- labour/trade union rights;

 

- teenage white British girls;

 

- rates of criminal victimisation, including attacks by acid, knife and gun;

 

- the psychological morale of white British people, especially men.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Ecki Divad said:

'racist' and 'xenophobic'.

 

I also get criticized sometimes for these things ... but it seems to me to be a simple fact that everyone prefers their own ... which means they de-prefer everyone else.   And that's not just white people, that is black people, and all the creatures of the planet.  It is normal and natural and necessary and important and survival depends on it.

Those who don't care are simply fake people who have been taught to lie so much about their real feelings that they are dead.  They walk but their soul and truth is replaced by whatever phoney bullshit is going round in the destructive world.

 

The world of power and exploitation only works by teaching you to go against what is real inside you.  To turn against your real ideas, your real feelings ... to destroy yourself.  Always it's like this.

 

So, every single real honest thing in this world and probably every world prefers it's own.  Period.   And it's not even a big deal.

 

Your line is like a lineage.  Which means a particular way of exploring deepening and bringing into existence the fruits of life.  The English Way.  The Chinese Way.  Each one is an ancient tradition, in the blood.

If you find a way to destroy these traditions ... it is against life, truth, growth, reality, and goodness.

 

All things are the same, only once they are dead or have been killed.

 

People are afraid to live, and to live means to choose.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Since the cloning process hasn’t yet been perfected, perhaps the UK should adopt Hungary’s pay for white babies policies.

 

Maybe then you will no longer be replaced by those horrid brown folks!

 

“Newly nationalised IVF clinics will offer free treatment cycles for all women who want them (as long as they are under 40 and not lesbian), and Orbán recently promised to extend the lifetime exemption from income tax to include mothers with three children.”

 

“Most strikingly of all, various loans offer money upfront, based on a future promise to have children. One of these loans provides 10 million forint (£25,400) to young married couples. Each time a child is born, payments are deferred. If the couple have three children within the requisite timeframe, the loan is written off. If they don’t, they have to pay it back.”

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/04/baby-bonuses-fit-the-nationalist-agenda-but-do-they-work

 

 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...