Food Shortages

Ethel

On 7/24/2022 at 8:29 PM, Covidiot said:

I don't see the sheep standing for it willingly either and when they try to starve the sheep into submission I agree that is when we will see some massive resistance/fightback.

Oh, for sure, they'll organize massive 'peaceful protests' KNOWING that it will force the government into doing a U-Turn.

And, if you believe that, I have this castle in Windsor I want to sell.

44 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Oh, for sure, they'll organize massive 'peaceful protests' KNOWING that it will force the government into doing a U-Turn.

And, if you believe that, I have this castle in Windsor I want to sell.

I don't think there will be much in the way of resistance either. More likely groups of thugs breaking into peoples houses to get what they want. The cowards havent resisted anything so far. I reckon Granny will need saving again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 2:11 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Salvini: Ukraine war must end before 20 million African migrants head to Europe over food shortages
https://rmx.news/italy/salvini-the-ukraine-war-must-end-before-20-million-african-migrants-head-to-europe-over-food-shortages/

'Without the Ukrainian grain, “significant hunger is expected on the African continent, which will be a humanitarian, then a social, and finally an Italian problem. Without peace there will be famine in the autumn and 20 million Africans will be ready to go,” Salvini said.'

War hits Ukraine grains harvest hard, leaving many parts of Africa in crisis mode
https://rmx.news/ukraine/war-hits-ukraine-grains-harvest-hard-leaving-many-parts-of-africa-in-crisis-mode/