Food Shortages

Ethel

18 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Have British farmers been protesting and I've just missed it? I don't think so. 

The level of destruction that's gone on with 'isolated' fires and explosions in the States  over the last couple of points to there definitely being insufficient food production in the near future. Are they planning on starvation for us do you think, or scaling production down to match their revised population figure once folk have stopped being able to reproduce or simply carked it from the jabs?

Looks like they are planning on reducing food production across the world in order to starve people and create famine conditions where we will become more depedent on them and then they will introduce their insect solution instead of meat. 

image.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Looks like they are planning on reducing food production across the world in order to starve people and create famine conditions where we will become more depedent on them and then they will introduce their insect solution instead of meat. 

image.png

I think it will take starvation to persuade people to to for their lab grown horror &  Slug Delight. I think that's when the worm will finally turn though,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I think it will take starvation to persuade people to to for their lab grown horror &  Slug Delight. I think that's when the worm will finally turn though,

Ill go veggie first. I need to lose a bit of wait.

31 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

As much as i don't like the veggie option i would sadly have to agree.

Yes, but that's why they're fucking up all farming. I know I can't grow enough in my tiny back yard to be self sufficient.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I think you are correct but hoping it won't get that far. None of the sheep I know are up for giving up meat willingly and when the subject is brought up regards current policy direction they are in denial "nah won't happen" etc. But I see fear there. Fear that it is going to happen. The sheep I know are starting to fear for their living standards. Starting to fear for the little luxuries in life us in the west have taken for granted. The luxuries the globalist eco cultists want to take away.

I don't see the sheep standing for it willingly either and when they try to starve the sheep into submission I agree that is when we will see some massive resistance/fightback.

Thing is "they" are only getting away with this nonsense because the masses are blissfully unaware of what is coming either through ignorance or denial. Most sheep I know were flabbergasted when energy prices and inflation took off after me going on about it since last year. I'm hoping we won't get to the starving us out stage because I genuinely feel that a lot of sheep will get a rude awakening when the full force of inflation and spiralling energy prices coupled with a massive tightening of lending and economic depression hits.

When we really get to the choice of heating or eating this winter things could get ugly long before the elites can starve us into submission?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Covidiot said:

I think you are correct but hoping it won't get that far. None of the sheep I know are up for giving up meat willingly and when the subject is brought up regards current policy direction they are in denial "nah won't happen" etc. But I see fear there. Fear that it is going to happen. The sheep I know are starting to fear for their living standards. Starting to fear for the little luxuries in life us in the west have taken for granted. The luxuries the globalist eco cultists want to take away.

I don't see the sheep standing for it willingly either and when they try to starve the sheep into submission I agree that is when we will see some massive resistance/fightback.

Thing is "they" are only getting away with this nonsense because the masses are blissfully unaware of what is coming either through ignorance or denial. Most sheep I know were flabbergasted when energy prices and inflation took off after me going on about it since last year. I'm hoping we won't get to the starving us out stage because I genuinely feel that a lot of sheep will get a rude awakening when the full force of inflation and spiralling energy prices coupled with a massive tightening of lending and economic depression hits.

When we really get to the choice of heating or eating this winter things could get ugly long before the elites can starve us into submission?

Agreed. The other thing to throw in the mix is that the likely reaction of an element of society to the starvation or rationing scenario, should it progress that far, instead of aligning themselves in opposition against the culprits, will be to focus on robbing what they need from anyone who's got anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Agreed. The other thing to throw in the mix is that the likely reaction of an element of society to the starvation or rationing scenario, should it progress that far, instead of aligning themselves in opposition against the culprits, will be to focus on robbing what they need from anyone who's got anything.

Unfortunately I think you are right. When conversing with some well off acquaintances who have a "I'm alright Jack" attitute I frequently point out to them they should be concerned about the have-nots as these people when they have nothing left to lose will as you say rob,steal and plunder the middle/upper classes and the police will not protect them. We need but look at Sri Lanka. But what happens when the angry mob takes everything you have? Do you sulk or join said angry mob and move on to the higher ups and pillage from them?

Whatever happens our current system will be torn down and we have a painful few years ahead. The question will be who/what will emerge at the other side. All we can do is prepare best we can.

Edited by Covidiot

17 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Ill go veggie first. I need to lose a bit of weight

But I will never eat likes of Quorn and fake sausages though. 🙄

You know those that can afford are forming contract with farmers to supply food for x number of years directly.

Think smart.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Or learn what my grandparents and great grandparents knew; it ain't that hard to raise chickens. I mean, FFS people, I can grow basic vegetables and fruit in pots in my apartment. If I had to, I could even raise rabbits. hell, they breed like rabbits! 

To be honest, I think genuine hard times could be the best thing to happen to the Western world. Most are soft and weak. Hard times make for stronger people. Look at the mental lethargy that lead us into forced masking and the rest. Bring it on, globalist mother fuckers, i say! I'm cooking a pot of rabbit stew. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Somewhere I've still got a WW2 book  ministry book I might add! "dig for victory ,"it had some interesting Ideas like digging up the parks for food production ,not to mention Bradbury pound  to stop borrowing from R  was that ww1 I think so.

Edited by Talorgan
Added

When you consider an idea of an ideal diet obviously there are divisions over what a diet should constitute. Regardless all would need the right vitamins, minerals and essentials.

Its also quite clear when you go into a standard type shop of any size that the vast majority of products are unhealthy. Not things we need but want.

Now if we genuinely need to reduce food consumption the logical first step would be to make all of these non essentials illegal.

It would clearly have a massive impact for the better on a massive proportion of society's health.

Then you get rid of an enormous amount crappy packaging and unnecessary manufacturing.

In theory helping so called climate change.

This is my argument with so called climate activist, dieticians etc. If the doom was rea the stuff would be gone.

All it is, is a way to get you addicted so you buy more crap and need more medicine.

Preaching to the choir Im sure

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.food.gov.uk/news-alerts/consultations/consultation-on-transitional-arrangements-for-edible-insects-in-great-britain

Consultation on transitional arrangements for edible insects in Great Britain

@mods 

In light of this could we rename the thread to "Engineered food crisis" and pin it? So long as OP agrees and everyone happy with it? 

PM Ethel. If she agrees I’ll do it

On 7/25/2022 at 2:38 PM, zarkov said:

I have heard that some are allergic to insect chitin.

The following vid suggests that bugs are a substantial vector for parasites.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HAvlTe2wpRb0/

Insects do not appear to be a solution in my opinion.

I had a lizard from nature, and it ate crickets. Crickets smell very bad, everyday I  had to clean their waste because my eyes watered. Crickets need to eat protein, otherwise they will eat each other and not grow/reproduce. 
Common problem of lizards from nature is parasites that are transmitted through insects. 
Crickets from shop without many parasites like from nature, but all terrariumists know that you need to wash your hands after insects and lizards. Every insect is a vector of parasites. 
Shrimps, crayfish and dust mite they cause allergies of chitin. Crickets maybe too. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/small-company-cornwall-awarded-giant-7407664

The Place Group won the four-year contract to facilitate the framework for such areas as reducing all emissions especially carbon, increasing the use of sustainable resources, improving recycling, exploiting greener technologies and innovation, greener use of water, electricity, gas, oils, and other fuels including hydrogen, battery and nuclear, and greener transportation. It will also access financing, grants and awards to deliver a "comprehensive greener strategy to meet the needs of education, central and local government and other public sector and associated organisations".

• Thanks 1