Freemasonry Demystified - Full Documentary; containing unprecedented information on freemasonry's soul mysticism and gnostic goals

RomeRules

FREEMASONRY DEMYSTIFIED:
Its organizational structure and rule being the Benedictine monastic precepts; its ecumenical spiritual character having been inherited from the essence of the Christian religion which is to say neoplatonism; its primary secret owing origin to Meister Eckhart and its worldly action being informed by the prophecy of Joachim of Fiore in accordance with the Jesuit Order at the helm of said prophecy

This documentary contains a never before done tracing of the lineage of freemasonic doctrine to Christian neoplatonic mysticism/monasticism and specifically to the monk Mesiter Eckhart. It also contains original exposition on the freemasons' gnostic goals with regard to the Third Age prophecy of Joachim of Fiore and the Jesuit Order. This is a novel, groundbreaking history and analysis of freemasony, the enlightenment and new world religion, which is not a new religion at all, but is one stemming from ancient times within the monasteries. I also show in the first part of the video how the offices and rules of the masonic lodges are based on the Benedictine precepts for structuring monastic life and community.

Edited by RomeRules
  • Confused 3

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 hours ago, RomeRules said:

FREEMASONRY DEMYSTIFIED

Are you only here on this forum to push your own videos and channel ?
Are you not interested in any other part of the forum ?

In the 1800s, at least 5 different POPES warned publicly that "Freemasons are wicked, satanist individuals trying to infiltrate the Church and turn its doctrines upside down".

That is who Freemasons are - Satanists. You are just spreading disinfo along the lines of "No no no no... the Freemasons are just harmless... bla bla bla".

And who the hell uses the handle RomeRules to do this? You must be a big fan of the Roman emperors... like Nero?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

I would instead ask you if you are here to actually moderate the forum as both other replies are calling me a disinformant without addressing a single thing I said.

Edited by RomeRules

1 hour ago, RomeRules said:

@Truthspoon All Jews were banned from the Jesuits in 1593 until the mid twentieth century. There is also no evidence that Loyola was a converso. Loyola was handled by Francis Borja anyways.

Of course they were..... because they had to appear to be a Catholic group.

This is why the inquisition was created, because of the problem of Jews in Spain from the time of the Islamic occupation who 'pretended' to convert to Christianity to keep their wealth and estates.

12 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Lol....here we go...... Mr Disinfo...... To ignore or not to ignore....that is the question?

Too late now I guess.

FREEMASONRY IS JEWISH.

Get over it.

is it worth the time or not.....

if it's some type of crap "we want to help the world,so we went into shadows blabla"

i'll rather stare at wall

Guest Gone Fishing...
16 hours ago, Basket Case said:

11 hours ago, RomeRules said:

I would instead ask you if you are here to actually moderate the forum as both other replies are calling me a disinformant without addressing a single thing I said.

l'll ask you once more;

21 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

Perhaps if I find the userbase to not be petulent children as they are in this thread.

Well welcome to the forum, that's a great way to endear yourself to other members.

You'll find we're quite a discerning bunch here, so I'm sorry if you're disappointed you haven't had so many positive comments here compared to what you get on your YouTube channel. But be prepared to have people disagree with and question you.

Please do have a look around here and join in some other discussions.

@Grumpy Owl I am a nationalist and believe the bible. I already know 99% of people here are my enemies. A disagreement is not an argument. No one has challenged a single thing I've said. These commenters are not discerning at all, they are grown men who are emotionally desposed having mental meltdowns behind their computer screens.

22 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

@Grumpy Owl I am a nationalist and believe the bible. I already know 99% of people here are my enemies. A disagreement is not an argument. No one has challenged a single thing I've said. These commenters are not discerning at all, they are grown men who are emotionally desposed having mental meltdowns behind their computer screens.

People are less likely to respond to you favourably if you start insulting them. I would suggest that if you already know "99% of people here are your enemies" (which is a bit of a broad claim to make) you might be wasting your time posting here then.

23 hours ago, RomeRules said:

Third Age prophecy of Joachim of Fiore

Never heard of this, but just looked it up.  There is a group called the Empire of the Holy Ghost who worship "the holy ghost".  They believe that a coming golden age, the 3rd age, will dawn on the Earth making the Church irrelevant.  The 1st age was of the Father from the Old Testament, the 2nd age is of the Son and the New Testament, but they are holding out for the 3rd age of the Holy Ghost which will mean the end of the Catholic Church which they don't seem to like much.

Well, hmm ... I sure am lucky my grandparents were Catholic and lit candles with me when I was young.  That was my induction, and the best one you can have.

Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit
I have heard many vague understands of what this is, but ... Spiritus (Latin) means 'breath' so this could very well be the same as the Qi in China and the Prana in India all of which means breath in their respective languages.

Although most human beings seem to only use 5 senses and their mind, there are inner senses and abilities that can be easily developed.  This involves feelings things inside like the Qi, or working with the Breathing, and of course sensing "something larger that me".

When you pray to God the Father you are already using the Holy Spirit and your inner senses. 
So the Holy Spirit is there from Day1, it is always there when you do spiritual practice, it is the Holy Spirit that allows you to sense things inside.

Another criticism I would make of the worship of the Holy Spirit is that when you worship Jesus you see your future ... as a human being.  But worshipping some wishy washy spirit is just as bad as worshipping emptiness or nonduality ... you are just becoming more lost.

The most important part of the Church is the practices inside the church that people do to become awakened/conscious/reborn or whatever you call it.  This is not words, but kneeling, crossing, confession, prayer, adoration, communion and so on.  It is those things that count.  They are sacred activities that change you inside.
Everything else is ... not that important.

Talking, research, analysing ... has very little effect and won't be remembered next week, it doesn't change you internally.  In the same way reading the internet all day doesn't really help you.

Many people wish to rebel against the Catholic Church, and there are many cirticisms you can make ... after all in a world like this many things are indeed very wrong ... but the simple truth is that if you do the practices honestly you make it, and what more can be said.

Many people who wish to rebel never really did the practices properly or honestly because if you do it changes you quickly.

It's not very easy for rivers of light to exist on this planet, whatever fortifications the Catholics have they have worked.  At least for 2000 years, that's not bad.  I can't say anything about relations with Freemasons or whatever, I don't really care.
Once a woman pushed through a big crowd to touch Jesus's clothes from behind and she was healed when she touched him.  Jesus turned around and said, 'your faith has saved you'.

So ... just get in the lifeboat and forget about everything else, it doesn't matter.

That's called taking care of business.

Edited by rideforever

If you think Neoplatonism is the essence of Christianity then you clearly understand neither.

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-neoplatonic-anti-truth.html

I am not your enemy but I am the enemy of falsehoods and the people who deliberately promulgate them.

The Neoplatonic Anti-Truth

Ismaelism was heavily influenced by Neoplatonism. Neoplatonism developed from Plato’s Athenian academy and was founded as a philosophy by Plotinus. Neoplatonism developed as a counter to Christianity and the ministry of Jesus. In the character of Porphyr of Tyre we find again the same ancient evil, the Cain to his Abel counterpart. Reminding me of something YouTube video maker Samuel William said was told to him by an MI5 operative: “for every truth there is a lie” the lie in this instance being Neoplatonism to the truth of Jesus’ ministry.

Porphyry of Tyre was a Neolplatonist philosopher of the 3rd century, student of Plotinus and vocal opponent of Christianity, he said “"The gods have proclaimed Christ to have been most pious, but the Christians are a confused and vicious sect." This is very much a somewhat underhanded compliment to Jesus since Jesus ministered for one God, the father, while Porphyr directly contradicts Jesus by evoking his pagan plurality of deities, and to call Christ ‘most pious’ so understates the case as to appear satirical. His work ‘Introduction to Categories’ was translated into Arabic and became a standard text of the Muslim world on matters of theology philosophy and jurisprudence and one wonders to what extent it may have influenced the Ismaelis and by extension the Knights Templar and Freemasonry. Without Neoplatonism and its subtraction of morality from culture and clear identities of right and wrong, good and evil one wonders if we would have a better more sustainable world right now, one in which morality and an objective thing called ‘good’ existed in all our daily transactions and those of business, finance and politics. Does it not seem sometimes that we as a race are just doomed to repeatedly fall into the same errors every-time they are presented to us, as if the Garden of Eden fall was being continually enacted, perhaps this is the price for the first fall and since then evil will continually express itself on Earth and seek to totally destroy the good altogether.

Porphyr was said to be mentally ill and at one point while in Rome, attempted to commit suicide, in fact he made several arguments in favour of suicide and it is believed that he became disillusioned with life and suicidal after studying his teacher’s philosophy. Do the words of Jesus make one suicidal or do they have the contrary effect? Could this not in itself be the true test of a system of ethics and spirituality? That which uplifts comes from the truth while that which leaves one confused and despondent must be based in deception and lies. Does life itself not respond instinctively to that which is nourishing and useful, while withering and dying should it find itself in a stagnant lifeless environment. For me at least, the proof of the stagnancy of Neoplatonic quasi atheism is the proof that it provides only depression and suicide in its very voice of origin. Is it any wonder such TV wise-asses like Stephen Fry and all the other conceited idiots of the entertainment all come out seeking sympathy and a new fashion trend by normalizing pathological materialism and the resultant obvious depression at not understanding anything important about the universe and existence you are born into except how to apply make-up and/or which lube is best for taking it up the bottom.

But to return to the ancient Middle-East and put those modern Canaanites on hold for a moment. Tyre was the home to the Canaanite Phoenicians, those who worshipped Baal and sacrificed children to Moloch, Porphyr also being the root of the word Phoenician and connected to the royal purple and giving its name to Porphyria, a rare genetic blood disease where iron cannot be correctly metabolized, which seems to have affected a large number of European royals and gave rise to the myth of vampires, since blood drinking and bathing in blood, would apparently alleviate the symptoms. It is no coincidence that the Freemasons revere the Old Testament figures such as Tubal Cain who was the offspring of Cain and Hiram the King of Tyre and the master craftsman Hiram Abiff since these two were Canaanites. Freemasonry is the Canaanite mystery religion and it is this which secretly rules the world.

Neoplatonism is the philosophy of the outer-portico of Freemasonry and Manly P Hall wrote extensively on Neoplatonism because it wrests control back from a moral absolute and returns thought spirituality and philosophy back to pagan uncertainty and moral relativity within which domain of course, Freemasons will have much more power to act, make money, sow corruption and engage in all of their myriad evils while being protected by what appears to be a rational philosophical framework. Yet when asked to define Neoplatonism the task becomes much more difficult. The trick of Neoplatonism is that it defines itself by what it isn’t. Neoplatonism isn’t Christianity, and that pretty much is its sole purpose, to not be Christianity and to offer as I said, a rational sounding alternative to people who would rather make their own rules to suit their inclinations and proclivities, whatever they may be.

@Truthspoon Total Dunning Kruger. It is no secret whatsoever that many church fathers have openly espoused neoplatonism including the first systematic theologian of Christianity, Origen, as well as Clement of Alexandria who even admitted Greek philosophy was canonically incorporated into Christianity as I show at 34:30 in the video again proving that you haven't even watched it. You deserve no further attention out of your abundance of disrespect towards me and false sense of learning.

By the way Porphyry was said to have been a Christian at one point and did not disagree with any of the teachings of Christianity. Porphyry's "aim was not to disprove the substance of Christianity's teachings but rather the records within which the teachings are communicated" per wiki. 

21 hours ago, RomeRules said:

By the way Porphyry was said to have been a Christian at one point and did not disagree with any of the teachings of Christianity. Porphyry's "aim was not to disprove the substance of Christianity's teachings but rather the records within which the teachings are communicated" per wiki. 

Pffff. You don't know what you're talking about.

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

Why do you keep deleting my comment. You allow others to call me a disinformant and to talk all sorts of crap and when I retaliate it's not okay?

Because you're full of Love and Light....(not)  😇 

romerules.jpg

Guest Gone Fishing...
38 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

Why do you keep deleting my comment. You allow others to call me a disinformant and to talk all sorts of crap and when I retaliate it's not okay?

The Mods could smell your attitude and style a mile away.
Vermin......Be gone  xx

romerules 02.jpg

How can Jesuits be Christian if they are pushing Kabbala & Luciferian doctrine i.e. masonry & Sabbateanism as you claim?

jesuithollywood.png

On 9/8/2020 at 3:19 PM, RomeRules said:

I am a nationalist and believe the bible. I already know 99% of people here are my enemies. A disagreement is not an argument. No one has challenged a single thing I've said. These commenters are not discerning at all, they are grown men who are emotionally desposed

Nationalist who believes in the bible 😉

having mental meltdowns behind their computer screens.

progrmmers-1024x640.jpg

• Haha 1