KJV Bible & The Book Of Revelation

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Thanks never read that one, not sure what it means.  Who is Jesus according to this record ?

I'm definitely not any type of scholar on religious texts. But as far as I know it is the very same Jesus we know throughout the bible - but the story of his early years - which is omitted from the traditional bible.

21 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I'm definitely not any type of scholar on religious texts. But as far as I know it is the very same Jesus we know throughout the bible - but the story of his early years - which is omitted from the traditional bible.

I have no idea whatsoever, but Christianity is very difficult to understand ... much more difficult that the Eastern traditions.

The practices in a Church do work if you do them, that I know.  And the parables are useful.  

But who was Jesus, I think that is not known really, how did he have so much power ... 

What really is his message ?

I don't know.  Like if you believe in God and make some radical insight into truth, is that what he intends, or are we supposed to develop power like him?
Most Christians though well meaning, they just talk about all sorts of things that don't seem very relevant.

Jesus' Christianity is probably not for very many, so there is an outer teaching for the wild beast people.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 10:21 AM, Albion said:

That's not the Ark. That's just some wood on a mountain side.

You're leaving out the fact that it's shaped like a boat and is roughly the same length (515ft vs 510ft)

On 9/12/2020 at 10:21 AM, Albion said:

And if there ever was an Ark, it would've been stripped for its timber the moment it hit dry land.

Because Noah and his family would obviously want to immediately rebuild rather than find a suitable place to start farming.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 6:52 PM, Mr H said:

Yeah I'm not sure that the bible was intended to be an historical text (although I could be wrong), more a book of wisdom which imo it certainly is. I especially enjoy reading the Naghammadi. Some of the writings in there are a great read. Especially Jesus in his early years going around zapping people!

Apparently it's true .... in the Gospel of Thomas. Jesus was a little tearaway in his younger years.:classic_biggrin:

Edited by alexa

I’m new to Christianity so I agreed to study with a teacher, this lady who found me online and showed up at my house!  So now she is my teacher. 🙂

My Bible teacher decided to start me off studying Revelations.  I guess we’re going hard!  She also believes we are at the end of things and is not messing around. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Michi713 said:

My Bible teacher decided to start me off studying Revelations.  I guess we’re going hard!  She also believes we are at the end of things and is not messing around. 

She's right Michi, I suspect that we are at the start of this 7 yr tribulation & a few more years to go and wallah, as all things written in revelation are now coming to fruition.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:47 AM, alexa said:

I know many on here do not believe in the written word of God in the Bible but it is my duty as a Christian to warn you all to repent & believe on the name of Jesus because we are living in the Last Days, can't you see that the book of revelation now reveals how Satan is coming into play ?

We are all living in what is called the 'Tribulation' which is going to last for seven years. We are at the beginning of this seven year tribulation. There is no pre-rapture as many may falsely claim, there is only the one final Day, Judgment Day, where we shall all have to give account for our deeds done on earth. We shall all be raised, whether dead or alive, to meet with Jesus in the air, some to eternal damnation and others to heavenly bliss to live with Jesus for a thousand years.

As we go through this seven year tribulation it would be wise for one to believe in the word of God, for there will many who are going to die, 1/3 of the worlds  population to be exact.

Many Christians are going to be Decapitated & Martyred for the their belief in Jesus & many who have taken the vaccine (the mark of the beast) will break out in sores ,these people will crave for death but shall not find it.

Life as we know it on earth is only going to get worse & it's not going to be a pretty sight.

This message was given to me through the grace of God to warn all.

May God Bless you all & save you from these troubled times

Save your Soul

Amen

The rise of the Antichrist, is conditional upon the removal or stepping aside of the KATECHON, the restrainer. Another word for that is grand monarch. Your spirit will guide you to reveal the AC. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 2:37 AM, theo102 said:

You're leaving out the fact that it's shaped like a boat and is roughly the same length (515ft vs 510ft)

Because Noah and his family would obviously want to immediately rebuild rather than find a suitable place to start farming.

Tyrannosaurus Farm. I like it.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:53 AM, Michi713 said:

My Bible teacher decided to start me off studying Revelations.

The book of Revelation wasn't written for Christians. By Christians I mean the Bible's description of Christians as disciples who followed Paul's teachings.

This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.

2 Timothy 1:15

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Society is blind to the signs of the times as they were in the days of Noe; herewith my explanation on who the antagonists are that blind us, there was a post about the trinity, very interesting to see it played out here also:

(1) The Dragon

Rev 12:3: "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth" 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." 

(2) The First Beast 

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his a power, and his seat, and great authority." - This beast represents those institutions of all sizes and types that supply the means and the muscle for the dragons work.

(3) The Second Beast

Rev 13:11-12 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, ed." This beast is the propaganda minister who propagates the false theology and false philosophy of the dragon which seduces the leaders and members of the nations into believing happiness and security are to found in fame, wealth and power. 

re KJV ... I have been looking at little at different version and I think the original Douay Rheims is the probably the best ... it is much calmer and less 'rousing' than the KJV.  The KJV is a great bible to read on the deck of a British ship of the line whilst you are cruising round the colonies it rouses your spirits.   But the DR has a much more sane and calm tone about it, so maybe you can listen to it without your blood getting pumped up.

... I get the sense that psychotherapy is more valuable for humans than religion in a way ... humans really need it

Edited by rideforever