Jump to content

MSM is paying ZERO ATTENTION NOW to what ACTUALLY happened in WUHAN


Recommended Posts

In the first weeks of the Pandemic, we couldn't stop hearing about WUHAN, BATS, PANGOLINS, VIRUSES, DIRTY WET MARKETS WHERE SHIT SPREADS TO HUMANS and so on.

 

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DEATHS AND DOZENS OF FUCKED COUNTRY ECONOMIES LATER... THE SOUND OF CRICKETS.

 

NOBODY IS ASKING QUESTIONS. NOBODY IS HUNTING CLUES. NOBODY IS RESEARCHING WUHAN. NOBODY INSPECTED THE BIOTECH LABORATORY IN WUHAN.

 

If this had happened in ANY OTHER COUNTRY, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN BIOWEAPONS SPECIALISTS FROM 2 DOZEN COUNTRIES ON THE GROUND, TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.

 

WE HAVE ZERO INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. WUHAN IS A MYSTERY. MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS NOT INTERESTED IN WUHAN ANY MORE.

Edited by HistoryIsComplex
Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I think you're reading too much into it.

Firstly, you can't rely too much on information coming from the Chinese media (they rarely allow foreign media reporters in, and when they do, it's usually under heavy limitations and scrutiny!) so pretty much, they can easily lie to the world on various topics due to this. And secondly, COVID-19 has never been purified and isolated, also there's also very interesting information in the following video David made a while ago:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f43d224df77c4044ef43e91

This PDF is also full of useful info:

https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

You may also wanna look into the "germ theory":

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yfb1rR4S1RW8/

https://www.brighteon.com/new-search?query=germ theory&page=1&uploaded=all

To sum it up, it's a full on hoax, there's no actual virus out there!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's an unpopular opinion here, but I believe there is/was something going around at the start of the year. Too many people complained about chest problems at the time, although I understand that that might not have necessarily been a virus that was the cause. I personally think there was something going around, I'm just not convinced it was as dangerous as we were told.

 

If there was a virus then it's likely that it didn't come from one origin in my opinion. The way it infected top Iranian officials so quickly was very suspect and sounded weaponized, I can't lie. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid though.

 

Even if most of us are right in the sense that there is no killer virus, I think there could be in future if people don't comply with the tyrants that want to reshape the world. Seems like a bit of a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Johnny Darko said:

 

Yes. I'm talking about people I know IRL, including myself. Like I say though, it may not have been a virus, I dunno.

 

Quite a few folks on here talked about weird hot flushes that kept happening too a few months back, I also experienced them. This was around the time the BBC put this out:

 

hobt.jpg.4eee31c9f28ef315050c6ca67c974225.jpg

 

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51839681

 

I haven't really spoken about it much since because I don't want people to use the fears over 5G to label me and others as crazy.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether there is something going around or not though, it's clear that bodies are not piling up in the streets and that deaths have been attributed to a virus when they clearly weren't related, even in nations that didn't lockdown, so I still agree that everything has been blown way out of proportion.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes. I'm talking about people I know IRL, including myself. Like I say though, it may not have been a virus, I dunno.

 

Quite a few folks on here talked about weird hot flushes that kept happening too a few months back, I also experienced them. This was around the time the BBC put this out:

 

hobt.jpg.4eee31c9f28ef315050c6ca67c974225.jpg

 

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51839681

 

I haven't really spoken about it much since because I don't want people to use the fears over 5G to label me and others as crazy.

Interesting, and have there been any 5G towers put in your area around that time?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnny Darko said:

Interesting, and have there been any 5G towers put in your area around that time?

 

They put one up down my street a year or two ago. The hot flushes seemed to come on around the same time each day but didn't last long. Others on here who said they felt like they were experiencing the same thing also have towers near them. This was before the site got hacked, but we agreed that it felt like someone was flicking a switch at certain times.

 

I'm probably just being paranoid though because it doesn't explain what is happening in places without towers.

 

Most of the sensationalist reports still make me think it's a massive hoax though. It's not abnormal for me and others to feel weird during flu season either so I wouldn't read too much into what I'm saying.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think you're

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They put one up down my street a year or two ago. The hot flushes seemed to come on around the same time each day but didn't last long. Others on here who said they felt like they were experiencing the same thing also have towers near them. This was before the site got hacked, but we agreed that it felt like someone was flicking a switch at certain times.

 

I'm probably just being paranoid though because it doesn't explain what is happening in places without towers.

 

I don't think you're paranoid at all (5G can 100% be used as a weapon with the right transmission power & frequencies, and can also be set to use milimeter waves, which are far more risky than previous gens which don't use it), it's possible fine-tuning tests were made around that time, or that your body took time to get used to the additional radiation. Also, have you heard about all the dead birds?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7781169/Mysterious-moment-hundreds-birds-DEAD-country-road.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8276775/lorikeets.html

 

 

Some are linking it to the 5G.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I have to add my two penn'rth here. I live way out of town in Europe. No towers within miles. In Jan / Feb, I would wake up in the night just soaked in sweat, I was getting quite bad headaches, which were unusual, a cough, but not a bad one and certainly not dry. 

 

I thought I was getting a cold, but it didn't get any worse. It lasted 3 or 4 weeks. No one that we know in this area died. The road to the hospital wasn't busy, but we were reading of the promise of millions of deaths.

 

IF there was / is a virus, then It was made by the USA as a biological weapon. Remember Fauci made a donation to Wuhan, when research into weaponizing 'flu was stopped (well for public consumption) in the USA. 

 

IF it was deliberately released, (by the USA) into China and Iran, it had a many purposes :

 

(a) Ruin China's economy to make America great again.

(b) Bring Iran onto it's knees begging to America

(c) Discredit Trump, because no matter what he does, it's always wrong according to the media

(d) Give Fauci and Gates and their ilk the chance to make trillions of Dollars in tests, 'cures' and vaccines

(e) Sterilize or kill off huge chunks of the world population with forced vaccination

(f) Destroy the world economy so that the masses beg for a One World Government.

 

Every year, we have a 'flu season. The last one that I had personally was in 2008, before that 2003. I know that both of these were real, because I had them, but recovered by staying in bed, taking Vitamin C, Zinc, and old remedies like lemon, honey and glycerin, lots of (real not bought) Blackcurrant juice and drinking lots of fluids.

 

In 2003 SARS was the worst, I had acupuncture and Chinese herbal for that as well, but all things being considered the 2008 one wasn't as bad as the 2003 one. I think that 2020 was another 'flu season. whether it was just the normal 'flu or a weaponized one, I can't say, but I think I already have enough antibodies from previous doses (like many, many others), so we probably got it, but a very, almost unnoticeable version.

 

Everything else is bullshit and fearmongering. Old people die every year. One of these years it will be my turn, but obviously not yet! Most years, families accept that the old, infirm members of their family succumb to the 'flu, but not this year. Now they all whine that  "It's the government's fault that their 96 years old grandfather died, because we should have locked down sooner and more and made masks compulsory in December and the only way to make sure that my 85 year old gran doesn't die is to lockdown permanently and make sure EVERYONE is muzzled".  Oh and what if my kids get it? CLOSE the schools - PERMANENTLY. What if there's another virus in winter? What if there's an asteroid strike? What if Russia invade us? How can I protect my family? What if my  auntie had been born with balls? (Then she would have been your uncle!).

 

Why do they say this? Because the media told them to do so. Old people DON'T die, they live forever, everyone knows that.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally i believe america did covid19 to china, with a bio attack.

 

Thats what russia and china believe too.

 

So why would they go and investigate in china, for the source?

 

This time last year, it was probably seeded in china, by americans, who were losing there trade war under trump against china.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I know it's an unpopular opinion here, but I believe there is/was something going around at the start of the year. Too many people complained about chest problems at the time, although I understand that that might not have necessarily been a virus that was the cause. I personally think there was something going around, I'm just not convinced it was as dangerous as we were told.

 

 

Yes I know what you mean, there are still some unexplained illness in my own family. Two family member's living in separate areas of the country. They both had at the start of the year cold symptoms without the runny nose plus their toes went purple. I saw the toes it was bizarre and unusual for them being healthy young people. One had slight breathlessness and it took them few weeks to recover at home. No worse than flu.

'Covid toe' is one of the apparent covid symptoms. 

Sounds weird but that is what happened. They live with their partners who did not get sick or get the toe thing. I think they both have smart meters so that has been on my mind a lot.  

Ive been considering offering to pay for them to get them removed. I go back and forth in my mind as to whether it is 5g or not.  I just feel like im missing something. Off course they are convinced that they 'had it' and I have to respect that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Personally i believe america did covid19 to china, with a bio attack.

 

Thats what russia and china believe too.

 

So why would they go and investigate in china, for the source?

 

This time last year, it was probably seeded in china, by americans, who were losing there trade war under trump against china.

That's always been my theory. They then grossly inflated everything so people would say "Well it couldn't have been America that released it, look at the deaths and illness there. It MUST have been the Chinese (or the Russians or the Iranians or maybe the Fiji Islanders), but DEFINITELY not America, the land of the free and the home of the brave, they would NEVER put their own people in such danger".

 

I've always wondered why America says that a guy who walks into a place and blows himself up is a coward, but if you take out a wedding party with a drone strike or shoot missiles from hundreds of miles away is an act of bravery!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

That's always been my theory. They then grossly inflated everything so people would say "Well it couldn't have been America that released it, look at the deaths and illness there. It MUST have been the Chinese (or the Russians or the Iranians or maybe the Fiji Islanders), but DEFINITELY not America, the land of the free and the home of the brave, they would NEVER put their own people in such danger".

 

The americans assumed wrongly by the time it got to them, it would be dead in the water. They americans hit china, when this would be most severe, ie in the flu season last year, starting around this time last year.

 

Americans assumed by the time it got to america, it would be spring, and summer, and it would be nothing.

 

They were wrong, but that does not mean, that they did not believe that.

 

Look at trump back in march, he was saying it was nothing, and will be gone soon.

 

These people never envisioned that covid19 would last as long as it did, and do the damage it did, especially to america. Shows, you that if you start things like this, it can get out of control, and then your left chasing your own tail as it were.

 

No expert would of expected that covid got through the summer, and it has.

 

Bill gates the great expert supposedly, went round saying it would be gone months ago. What he has said, mostly has not panned out, showing that he is no expert on this stuff, and why are people listening to his opinion, when he is a computer programmer, not some vaccine expert, or virus expert?

 

On americans doing it, and it damaging them. These people who do such things, do not care about who dies. They see the world, as everyone dies at some point, so why does it matter how many dies at any one moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

That's always been my theory. They then grossly inflated everything so people would say "Well it couldn't have been America that released it, look at the deaths and illness there. It MUST have been the Chinese (or the Russians or the Iranians or maybe the Fiji Islanders), but DEFINITELY not America, the land of the free and the home of the brave, they would NEVER put their own people in such danger".

 

I've always wondered why America says that a guy who walks into a place and blows himself up is a coward, but if you take out a wedding party with a drone strike or shoot missiles from hundreds of miles away is an act of bravery!!!

 

I dunno, I think the Western and Eastern superpowers are both in on this crap even though it looks like they're against each other. I doubt they could reshape the world with the 4th industrial revolution/great reset if most nations were not in on it. Just look at who funded Mao and who has been giving our tech to China for example. All the same cabal.

 

Iran on the other hand is one of the few nations left without a world bank (last time I checked) and that's why it was alarming when coronavirus reached Iranian officials. Either Iran was fooling people and they weren't really getting infected, which would mean they're not an independent nation like we're lead to believe, or they were getting infected . It's possible that whatever reached Iranian officials wasn't the rona too though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, it's 'flu. It's man made. but it's still 'flu. The only problem is that people are NOT dying like flies, the Infection fatality rate is less than Swine 'Flu. Most of the "Cases" aren't cases at all. Since medicine was invented, a "Case" has to be ill, showing SYMPTOMS.

 

If you are an American Footballer, playing with the team and you test positive for Covid-19, it's utter bullshit. You aren't a "Case" until you have symptoms.

 

When you have symptoms, you may have 'flu, but now, even if people complain they have the shits "Oh my God, it's Covid-19".

 

One of the reasons I stopped being a veterinarian was the CROOKERY that goes on not only with vaccinations, but the entire system is CORRUPT.

 

Parvo-Virus is MAN-MADE, we proved it was sent around in the Smith, Kline, French, puppy Measles vaccine. A totally unnecessary vaccine that vets(?) gave to puppies, to protect them from distemper. Why? Because we were taught like that! Then there WAS a pandemic, dogs were dying like flies, world-wide.  

 

The "cure" was to come up within weeks, with a vaccine and the answer (they said) was to vaccinate Every dog and every puppy. In the case of bitches they should be vaccinated before they were mated, then again after they were mated, then, three weeks into their pregnancy.

 

We did the research. every vaccination actually LOWERED the bitch's antibody titre. The very few people who DIDN'T vaccinate had healthy pups. The sheep ended up with HUGE vets bills and most of the pups died anyhow. The vets made a pile of money, they are still vaccinating the poor fucking things, but parvo died out long ago. My colleague who was a researcher, wrote a paper with our findings, The Dean took it and shredded it and told him that if he ever tried to publish such crap again he would be fired on the spot

 

Then we did a test, we took a perfectly healthy dog. we took blood, urine, faeces, x-rays, the works. It was in perfect health. We got a young woman to take her to 12 different vets, "because the dog seemed off colour".What could be more vague than that? We had a diagnosis from EVERY vet, mainly parvo, but we also had diagnoses of HD and in 6 cases the so called fucking vet wanted to keep the dog "for a few days for testing." All they could see was a cash register and a stupid fucking owner.

 

I hung up my white coat and I found a less crooked profession. Vets are worse than doctors. They are pumping dogs full of vaccinations and dogs are so badly fucked up now, they are a liability. They are sick most of the time. The MONGRELS that run  around on the streets are HEALTHY, the pedigreed dogs just about live at the fucking vet.

 

Now, if you breed dogs, you have to x-ray their hind-quarters for HD and their elbows, not once but TWICE. Lovely lolly. Has it stamped out HD? Has it FUCK, so many vaccinations and every year, Vets are money milking machines. How do you stop them, it's over the top. It's not THEIR fault, it's what their great professors taught them, (between demonstrating in the streets for some cause that they know fuck all about).

 

In my day a rabies vaccine cost 0.90 cents. Of course YOU couldn't buy it only vets could buy it. To fill a syringe and stick it under the dog's skin would set the owner back the equivalent of 30 Euros and that was YEARS ago.

 

Am i a cynic? You can bet your life on it.

Edited by Someone2630
mistake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Someone2630 said:

Look, it's 'flu. It's man made. but it's still 'flu. The only problem is that people are NOT dying like flies, the Infection fatality rate is less than Swine 'Flu. Most of the "Cases" aren't cases at all. Since medicine was invented, a "Case" has to be ill, showing SYMPTOMS.

 

If you are an American Footballer, playing with the team and you test positive for Covid-19, it's utter bullshit. You aren't a "Case" until you have symptoms.

 

When you have symptoms, you may have 'flu, but now, even if people complain they have the shits "Oh my God, it's Covid-19".

 

One of the reasons I stopped being a veterinarian was the CROOKERY that goes on not only with vaccinations, but the entire system is CORRUPT.

 

Parvo-Virus is MAN-MADE, we proved it was sent around in the Smith, Kline, French, puppy Measles vaccine. A totally unnecessary vaccine that vets(?) gave to puppies, to protect them from distemper. Why? Because we were taught like that! Then there WAS a pandemic, dogs were dying like flies, world-wide.  

 

The "cure" was to come up within weeks, with a vaccine and the answer (they said) was to vaccinate Every dog and every puppy. In the case of bitches they should be vaccinated before they were mated, then again after they were mated, then, three weeks into their pregnancy.

 

We did the research. every vaccination actually LOWERED the bitch's antibody titre. The very few people who DIDN'T vaccinate had healthy pups. The sheep ended up with HUGE vets bills and most of the pups died anyhow. The vets made a pile of money, they are still vaccinating the poor fucking things, but parvo died out long ago. My colleague who was a researcher, wrote a paper with our findings, The Dean took it and shredded it and told him that if he ever tried to publish such crap again he would be fired on the spot

 

Then we did a test, we took a perfectly healthy dog. we took blood, urine, faeces, x-rays, the works. It was in perfect health. We got a young woman to take her to 12 different vets, "because the dog seemed off colour".What could be more vague than that? We had a diagnosis from EVERY vet, mainly parvo, but we also had diagnoses of HD and in 6 cases the so called fucking vet wanted to keep the dog "for a few days for testing." All they could see was a cash register and a stupid fucking owner.

 

I hung up my white coat and I found a less crooked profession. Vets are worse than doctors. They are pumping dogs full of vaccinations and dogs are so badly fucked up now, they are a liability. They are sick most of the time. The MONGRELS that run  around on the streets are HEALTHY, the pedigreed dogs just about live at the fucking vet.

 

Now, if you breed dogs, you have to x-ray their hind-quarters for HD and their elbows, not once but TWICE. Lovely lolly. Has it stamped out HD? Has it FUCK, so many vaccinations and every year, Vets are money milking machines. How do you stop them, it's over the top. It's not THEIR fault, it's what their great professors taught them, (between demonstrating in the streets for some cause that they know fuck all about).

 

In my day a rabies vaccine cost 0.90 cents. Of course YOU couldn't buy it only vets could buy it. To fill a syringe and stick it under the dog's skin would set the owner back the equivalent of 30 Euros and that was YEARS ago.

 

Am i a cynic? You can bet your life on it.

Interesting! Thank you for posting this! The medical industry is fucked up, human or animal. They microchip pets too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...