Jump to content

Laura Takes On Another NPC Response


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely.  The blame is put on people who are in the main trying to better their lives.   But uncontrolled immigration has to stop.   We all know it has been orchestrated by the

To change anything people will have to adopt a third position regardless I think. It's clear to a lot of people now that the main parties are pretty much the same shite.   If people want to

Yep, it basically ends up with this:      

Posted Images

EW !!!  ... people might reply to your thread if you did a better Yob with tour first post ... "Laura Takes On Another NPC Response" 

The title indicates nothing ...I only clicked on this thread because I thought it was about Laura Eisenhower ... you just dump a video on us with no word of explanation ...  DO you think most people here know the Laura you are talking about ... do you think we follow tweets and twitters ???

 

Here's the latest from THE Laura ... That's the grand daughter of ex president Eisenhower 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

DO you think most people here know the Laura you are talking about ...

 

Some do, but you're right that most probably don't.

 

It would make sense for me to give a bit of context in future though, especially on threads where the vid might be taken down, thanks for the tip. I guess I just don't like giving many keywords that algorithms can pick up and use against this forum. Some opening text would definitely help though, I can't argue with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whilst not saying that there arent valid concerns regarding illegal immigrants etc.

 

Why are people hell bent on spending their energy on this issue while totally being oblivious to the crimes perpetrated to us by the elites.

 

Plus always remember the adage. Divide and conquer. It couldnt be more true. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2020 at 11:53 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

 

Hello EW

What was/is in this post as I cannot see anything but it was 'liked' thus something must have been there!

Do you remember mate?

As I would/maybe be interested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Illuminator said:

Whilst not saying that there arent valid concerns regarding illegal immigrants etc.

 

Why are people hell bent on spending their energy on this issue while totally being oblivious to the crimes perpetrated to us by the elites.

 

Plus always remember the adage. Divide and conquer. It couldnt be more true. 

 

People generally aren't hell bent on this issue, most people think the topic is too sensitive. I can understand why because people don't want to be called bigots, but I don't think anyone hear has any issue with immigrants that have settled here that have no issue with British people or British values.

 

Obviously these movements that try and fight to protect Britain's identity might attract some real racists that think foreigners are inferior, but on the whole it's just white people looking for a voice, with help from others as one of the main people in PA is an Asian guy named Ralph.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lake said:

 

Hello EW

What was/is in this post as I cannot see anything but it was 'liked' thus something must have been there!

Do you remember mate?

As I would/maybe be interested.

 

Some tweets that are now deleted I think. I think it was about the judges of some grooming cases if I remember rightly.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

People generally aren't hell bent on this issue, most people think the topic is too sensitive. I can understand why because people don't want to be called bigots, but I don't think anyone hear has any issue with immigrants that have settled here that have no issue with British people or British values.

 

Obviously these movements that try and fight to protect Britain's identity might attract some real racists that think foreigners are inferior, but on the whole it's just white people looking for a voice, with help from others as one of the main people in PA is an Asian guy named Ralph.

Fair points mate. 

 

I just feel it's all part of the psyops and we shouldn't fall for it or the BLM shite. It's what they want. People spending less energy on the opposing the plandemic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Illuminator said:

Fair points mate. 

 

I just feel it's all part of the psyops and we shouldn't fall for it or the BLM shite. It's what they want. People spending less energy on the opposing the plandemic.

 

I agree that the plandemic is the main issue.

 

I can only speak for myself in regards to divide and conquer, but foreigners are not my enemy. I understand that people are being played against each other. The issue is elites, not the foreign people around me in everyday life that I have bonded with.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Illuminator

Globalism is definitely not  a distraction & anyone who points out whats going on gets labelled far right. When they are trying to keep their sovereignty & defend their borders from foreign invaders. Look at Brexit & how British people were labelled, to try & stop federalisation (more statism) & keep their sovereignty...by the (((usual suspects.)))

 

More migrants equal more cultural divide (and conquer) more identity politics, less wages, zero contracts, more congestion & more crime of which is mostly from migrant gangs, but were sposed to ignore this??

Also the taboo topic now of mentioning this is meant to be a white country.

Like you dont go to India and start demanding they have more whites in politics or on the media.

India has a very strict immigration policy.

As im sure you know, we have Jews in this country for years now shit stirring as much as possible, dominating our politics, media & business.

Getting minorities on board with the woke anti British agenda to destroy our culture.

Whilst at the same time, having their own apartheid ethnic state with closed borders.

This has become totally blatant since the BLM coup attempt.

 

If you go back to colonial times, this is exactly the same technique used of course.

Like dividing the Sunni & Shia in Iraq.

Same in India & you had partition massacre.

Is always same shit & thats what they are doing here now, so why are minorities falling for it, coz they will be the ones who ultimately suffer when the push back comes & the pendulum swings.

Movements like BLM incite racial hatred on both sides, by design.

 

They are promoting this white privilege shit, which is a total insult to my ancestors who were definitely not privileged.

They ignore & shit on our real history for their racist agenda.

BLM are pushing a racist agenda.

The BBC is pushing a racist agenda.

The woke politicians are pushing a racist agenda.

Police are now pushing a racist agenda.

Against white British.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...