David Should Be More Careful With Saying "There is NO Covid19" I Think

HistoryIsComplex

I think that David Icke is a WONDERFULLY DECENT human being who speaks the "hard truth" on many issues. Kudos to David.

I personally believe:

- That there is a human-made (genetically-boosted in a laboratory) SARS-COV2 virus on the loose

- That the ELITE/VIPs are NOT dying from it, because they are either vaccinated against this lab-virus or taking the right preventive medications for it

- I regard it as possible that the virus can be ELECTRICALLY ACTIVATED OR STIMULATED - if the Powergrid or 4G/5G network pulses in a certain way, a lot of people in that area suddenly get horrible cases of COVID19

The reason I believe that THERE IS INDEED A VIRUS, is that there is NO 5G system where I live - only good old 3G/4G - but I'm getting TONS of reports from people THAT THEIR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS HAVE CAUGHT COVID19 - mother, father, aunt, grandpa, workmate, neighbor.

People ARE getting very, very sick without 5G TOWERS being present at all and ending up in hospital.

I just DO NOT BELIEVE THIS VIRUS CAME FROM NATURE - THEY TOOK IT FROM NATURE AND SCREWED WITH ITS DNA.

• Like 2

Got to consider that the elite don’t vaccinate, and they don’t vaccinate because they don’t work. Our first line of defence with our immune system is our tonsils, not an injection into the bloodstream along with toxic chemicals. Also people get ill if they are exposed to a toxin that’s greater than what the immune system can handle, or if they have a weakened immune system, either from a toxicity or vitamin/ mineral deficiency. You say there’s no 5G, but other factors weaken the immune system, like 3G and 4G, like the sun being blocked out with geoengineering, is that happening? Because a lack of sunlight leads to a vitamin D deficiency which weakens the immune system and then you get a cold. Also there’s the mental toxicity the media is doing a good job in. When we are in a state of fear, stress, anxiety, depression etc, our cortisol levels rise and as they rise out immune system is directly weakened. So like he people around you who are in an absolute state of fear, they have a weakened immune system because of it, if they get ill thanks to a weakened immune system, then they’re going gonna panic more thinking, it’s the virus and they’re gonna die a terrible death, creating more cortisol and weakening the immune system further, creating more problems. The media is the virus, it’s directly weakening gullible people’s immune systems. There may well be a virus going around, if you have a good immune system then you’ll never even know you had it, hardly a bioweapon is it? All these little factors that weaken the immune system add up, and as for obscure symptoms like pain in the lung or it causing arthritis, all these symptoms can be caused by pneumonia, which I’m sure is till a thing! 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 4

It's interesting that the NY Times recently did an assessment of the rt-pcr tests used by labs and from that article people are becoming aware of the phoney-ness of this test and how it can generate total BS results.  There is an awareness in the scientific/medical community now, questions and criticisms are being asked.

Perhaps this will open the door to .... interesting findings ... like CV19 does not exist.

That test rt-pcr ... is part of the problem with CV19.

'Fort Detrick is a United States Army Medical Command installation located in Frederick, Maryland. Historically, Fort Detrick was the center of the U.S. biological weapons program from 1943 to 1969. Since the discontinuation of that program, it has hosted most elements of the United States biological defense program' ?

I always thought that Fort Detrick instigated this initially with Wuhan by releasing 'something'. Once the party had started and Italy and Iran were invited that was it - the media virus did the rest. 

I personally don’t believe that Covid 19 exists. If it does it’s very very weak and only affects the elderly or people with low immune systems.

We all have seen this now.

0.011 % chance of fatality if contacted. 

At the beginning as like millions of people I was spooked a little and many many more were terrified after the videos coming out of China and on the MSM. 

I even took took out my will which I had been thinking of doing for a while but this cemented the decision to get it done. 

Now after watching everything unfold ( been watching David for years before this ) the man was right in most of his predictions.

My favourite quote from Gaz was “ Turn of the tv and MSM and tell me what your experience of Covid was “ 

Well mine and everyone else I know was the same.

Defo no people has seen anyone sick at all and no people dying on park benches like the bs videos from China. 

I dont wear a mask unless I am refused entry to a premises and I would shake anyone’s hand if they want to. 

I totally agree with everything SEEKER has replayed on your post so will not say much more other than the whole thing has been about psychological modification to divide the human race even more.

There is no virus going around killing lots of people. 

What really worries me the most at the moment is how so many people CAN NOT see what is going on and just believe after all this time what the MSM tells them.

Hopefully everyone one will wake up soon.  

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 1:13 PM, HistoryIsComplex said:

I think that David Icke is a WONDERFULLY DECENT human being who speaks the "hard truth" on many issues. Kudos to David.

I personally believe:

- That there is a human-made (genetically-boosted in a laboratory) SARS-COV2 virus on the loose

- That the ELITE/VIPs are NOT dying from it, because they are either vaccinated against this lab-virus or taking the right preventive medications for it

- I regard it as possible that the virus can be ELECTRICALLY ACTIVATED OR STIMULATED - if the Powergrid or 4G/5G network pulses in a certain way, a lot of people in that area suddenly get horrible cases of COVID19

The reason I believe that THERE IS INDEED A VIRUS, is that there is NO 5G system where I live - only good old 3G/4G - but I'm getting TONS of reports from people THAT THEIR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS HAVE CAUGHT COVID19 - mother, father, aunt, grandpa, workmate, neighbor.

People ARE getting very, very sick without 5G TOWERS being present at all and ending up in hospital.

I just DO NOT BELIEVE THIS VIRUS CAME FROM NATURE - THEY TOOK IT FROM NATURE AND SCREWED WITH ITS DNA.

I think sometimes David doesn't phrase it the best. He often says there is no CO-VID 19. What he sometimes also says and what I think he means by this, is that there is no evidence presented that demonstrates the causation of hundreds of thousands of deaths are due to CO-VID19. Indeed there is such a thing as CO-VID 19 so it does indeed exist!

"COVID-19" is just a load of other illnesses and ailments "rebranded" as this new 'lethal and deadly' disease.

People die from pneumonia. People die from flu. People die from bronchitis. People die from other chest infections and respiratory conditions.

This has been going on for years. But now suddenly there is a new 'test', which is completely bogus.

People are dying from the same conditions as listed above, but because they happen to test 'positive' on these bogus test kits, its suddenly an all new disease.

I don't believe there is any 'new virus', neither is there such a disease as 'Covid-19' .

"Illness Remarketed"

• Like 6

On 9/11/2020 at 6:40 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

"COVID-19" is just a load of other illnesses and ailments "rebranded" as this new 'lethal and deadly' disease.

People die from pneumonia. People die from flu. People die from bronchitis. People die from other chest infections and respiratory conditions.

This has been going on for years. But now suddenly there is a new 'test', which is completely bogus.

People are dying from the same conditions as listed above, but because they happen to test 'positive' on these bogus test kits, its suddenly an all new disease.

I don't believe there is any 'new virus', neither is there such a disease as 'Covid-19' .

"Illness Remarketed"

Absolutely spot on my friend.