Birmingham stabbings: One dead seven injured in 'major incident'

Grumpy Owl

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No reactions left mate, but I'm so glad I don't live in the city. I can feel the crime slowly creeping towards my quiet suburbs though.

I feel the exactly the same i live in the suburbs of a London Borough...with rapidly changing demographic's , you just can't relax these days

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No reactions left mate, but I'm so glad I don't live in the city. I can feel the crime slowly creeping towards my quiet suburbs though.

5 stabbings in bexleyheath 4 miles from me last night. Listening to Alex Belfield live call in now and its depressing really. Lots of brummies ringing in. 

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

5 stabbings in bexleyheath 4 miles from me last night. Listening to Alex Belfield live call in now and its depressing really. Lots of brummies ringing in. 

he's making it out it's against gays

was this a homophobic attack?

he just said he deserves a wank after the show-weird

Edited by Jack

3 minutes ago, Jack said:

he's making it out it's against gays

was this a homophobic attack?

he just said he deserves a wank after the show-weird

It was in the gay area i think. I quite like alex but he is a bit close to the mark lol bit of an arrogant sod but i enjoy listening to the average joe and lass ring in. Reminds me of listening to lbc in the early 2000s late 90s. 

@EnigmaticWorld family grew up in abbeywood in the 70s and 80s bexleyheath was quite a middle classed area. It just seems full of low iq english kids speeding around in their corsas. (I am working class so not being a snob) Lots of indians and asians which i have no problem with, they have all the money so are buying a lot of property up. They seem well behaved lots are drs and what not.

The Broadway has always been dodgy at night down there. My brother laughed me off earlier when i said bexleyheath is getting rough i am afraid he is wrong. But then again any town after kicking out areas is rough. Im not sure if the stabbing is gang related or not. 

Having a good old fashioned punch up outside the kebab shop at 3am while a girl has her shoes off screaming "Jack his not worth it leave it leave it" is what makes Britain great. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

It was in the gay area i think. I quite like alex but he is a bit close to the mark lol bit of an arrogant sod but i enjoy listening to the average joe and lass ring in. Reminds me of listening to lbc in the early 2000s late 90s. 

i saw a few of his videos a few months back about wearing masks, just listened to the last bit, seems to be pushing a gay agenda, mentioned having a wank, being tossed off on a cruise ship.

He interviewed jummy saville and presented Children in need

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fluke said:

@EnigmaticWorld family grew up in abbeywood in the 70s and 80s bexleyheath was quite a middle classed area. It just seems full of low iq english kids speeding around in their corsas. Lots of indians and asians which i have no problem with, they have all the money so are buying a lot of property up. They seem well behaved lots are drs and what not.

The Broadway has always been dodgy at night down there. My brother laughed me off earlier when i said bexleyheath is getting rough i am afraid he is wrong. But then again any town after kicking out areas is rough. Im not sure if the stabbing is gang related or not. 

Having a good old fashioned punch up outside the kebab shop at 3am while a girl has her shoes off screaming "Jack his not worth it leave it leave it" is what makes Britain great. 

That's true. Broadway has always attracted people from other areas so it's more understandable that there are problems there. When I was a teenager there was often massive gangs from Woolwich and Plumstead causing trouble at the Broadway. I remember Sidcup and Blackfen youths clashing with Somalian gangs from Woolwich at the Broadway quite a bit.

• Like 1

And... it's over, someone has been arrested...

Birmingham stabbings: Police arrested man, 27, at Selly Oak bedsit

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-stabbings-police-arrested-man-18894760

A man arrested over the series of Birmingham city centre stabbings was arrested at a city bedsit, according to an MP.

Labour politician Steve McCabe has praised the emergency services dealing with Birmingham stabbings, issuing a statement tonight (September 7).

The Selly Oak politician said: "The suspect in Birmingham appears to have been arrested from an HMO (house in multiple occupation) in a residential part of my constituency.

"By happenstance I had a useful discussion today with officials at HCLG about the dangers of an over-concentration of HMOs and non-commissioned supportive accommodation in particular areas."

It comes after a 23-year-old was killed and seven other people were injured in attacks at four locations in Birmingham over a period of 90 minutes in the early hours of Sunday morning.

A 27-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

Steve McCabe happens to be my MP (another waste of space career politician but to be fair a whole lot more tolerable than my old MP Jess Phillips). Seems to be quite pleased that the murder suspect was from his 'patch'. He likes to complain about the excessive number of HMOs in Selly Oak (mainly occupied by students attending nearby Birmingham University) but is otherwise happy that the ever expanding electorate in his constituency will all readily vote for him when given the opportunity.