Artificial Construct 🕸 - Time 🐇 - Atoms ⚛ - Indefinite Replication, Downward Spiral 🦚 - Since "Atom" was a Lad 🦧

My comments elsewhere, copied and pasted and expanded...

I'm pretty sure you'd be interested in this 🙂

It tells you from a scientific tongue but it is mimicking the spiritual aspects if you see it.

It is my view, much of science has seeked out ancient spiritual understandings and philosophies and seeked to prove or disprove them.

They then create a new construct of scientific understanding, repack the information under a new label and sell it to society as a "New Scientific Breakthrough, on the cutting edge". Leaving out altogether the context of ancient history and how that science was derived, formulated and understood in the first place.

I'm not saying this is for all science, but the core institutions at work that maintaining a certain status quo, most definitely do this.

Some of which, is esoteric knowledge which has been known about and understood on some level by certain occult groups, whom then drip feed this long understood knowledge into the public domain, for our consumption. Often leaving out the spiritual aspects and connections altogether so everything appears disconnected.

Especially, where the nature of reality is concerned...

holy_trinity-1020x685.jpg.5a333171a472d42da2d6c6b3a7ae7caf.jpg

How esoterically, it is known and understood, that what we may call God or "Father Time", the Demiurge, has created this fantasia reality...

Just like is being shown within this, it's better to watch the full scene...

That they send information ahead through time

99530b2f7064d69cbbd3f116a3ed5b80.jpg.7cff2dd4081a38c74a1ef9fd2281ce26.jpg

The communication pattern to do this, is via atoms.
Atoms seem to be most similar to what we would call a "data packets" in technological terms.

Data Packets 
∴ Source - Destination - Data Content 

These - Atoms - have constructed our reality and information can be sent ahead through time containing new codes, programing, like an update of information.

received_1064746800610595.jpeg.348dff9f3910ba2cc30e90ec0f988a86.jpeg

They do this via atoms, what ever force is sending this info is like outside the box of our perceived reality fantasia.

We may call this "Dark Matter".

Outside the barriers of the physical reality that makes up the illusion, we have been boxed off and are limited from a greater totality of reality which surrounds us, beyond that of the artificially induced fantasia, the artificially induced state of consciousness, we need to wake up from, or to this state of affairs being the human condition to even begin, to be able to start to understand what the hells going on here...
From outside the barriers of the Fantasia which we can't see past, these beings, or force can influence or direct events like a conductor may play an orchestra from outside the musical instruments without ever having to touch them, physically, or another example is like remote computing.

FB_IMG_1599248296027.jpg.97f52fe841daf7fb42bd1e298d1567be.jpg

This has been understood within magic and the whole idea behind magic wands, it's occult made lite for a public audience consumption.

Like a magician, their magic tricks are an illusion. Yet, like this reality, if they're any good, their tricks appear to be real, when they're just illusions.

These beings or force, are sending that information to direct events, further into the future of what we call time, to bring about, certain events they desire, of which on the human level, it's as if we are being blindly driven or guided by these principles and forces.

As we don't see them until after such desriable Trigger events have happened.

After the event has occurred and we are forever playing catchup.

This appears to be way so many occult schools worship the many variations of "Father Time" or the "Grand Architect of the Universe" as being of a higher power, force, being or origin. As they're aware of this communication interfering or directing the lives of humanity.

We believe these occurrences to be a matter of spontaneity and often disconnected from other events around the world, when they're not.

The World is a Stage for such occurrences to be conducted to transform society, consciousness via the artificial, the symbolic imposition being used to confuse people about the reality they're experiencing, so they can be mindlessly led.

So, eventually we confuse the spirit with the counter spirit, the consciousness with the cloud.

Or Indra's Net with the technological World Wide Web, spread as an artificial construct imprisoning the world and the minds of mankind, via 5G - The Technological Sub-Reality SMART Grid.

But, we don't have to be blindly led and governed by this.
We don't have to be blinded to the imposition.

First understand this exists or accept something of the kind may exist in theory and try to research this to either prove or disprove it and see where it leads before making any assumptions.

Saturn and the Moon seem to play a dominate role in this artificial induced reality construct, the hijacking of our reality. Which has been and is being worshipped by those occult forces on a physical level where an agenda is played out via them as vehicles, but not the source.

They've hijacked reality with a construct to harness consciousness as an energetic source they can manipulate, as they can't produce it and are not the source.

This hijacking is what has humanity going around in circles chasing it's own arse!

605ac8eae98b9aec9eb92bcfdf48cb39.jpg.bd5dad438a3578f93a5fb633eceff0b8.jpg

It's as if some form of technology exists between atoms and the contruct of our world and this technology, influences the nature of our reality through atoms, through information being sent. This may occur when the frequency of an individual is changed in some way.

This can go a long way in understanding what maybe occurring by bathing the earth in 5G.

While, we have some lower level form than this, which is seeking to assimilate this construct to produce the Transhumanism Technocracy.

Much of the occult understandings have been assimilated into electricity and technology, as they have really dervived from esoteric knowledge, with a long understood plan, meaning and purpose. This is likely why Nikola Tesla had to go, he was onto something and wasn't part of the "special club" to understand the desirable role out of such technologies, or wasn't willing to play such out how they wanted and had alternative uses for the developing and understandings of such technologies.

It's like a constant reoccurring pattern of (((the whole))) being made smaller and smaller indefinitely.

This pattern is reoccurring downwards in this sense, to reproduce that Global Transhumanism Technocracy, of Control.

If our reality is imperfect already for one reason or another and it is reproduced again, it will be even more imperfect as it will continue to leave something else out which can't be replicated, in the new, lower form of reality that is becoming more and more artificial and distorted from the original. It becomes more and more corrupt...

6525ee459328883785861275b2b51b7b.jpg.28830211c9cf8444653f5b93a4443072.jpg

I wonder where String Theory originated from?

Real head scratcher. It must have started and ended with science 🤔 

So, lower form of beings can play God by mastering the construct and reproducing it again. Or, mankind can play God and act as a catalyst for these beings, actually within a lower reality already to be made manifest, opening a door or gateway of sorts...

This pattern could literally go on indefinitely and may have already happened several times previously.

Fractal Zoom - Feedback Loop - Time Loop!

If you imagined the idea of tripping on psychedelics, you see the same constant reoccurring pattern within the smaller part of the whole reoccurring relentlessly.
This is the same sort of idea or principle to the constant reproduction of reality, down and down into smaller forms or higher forms.

One becoming more and more imperfect, the other becoming more perfect until back to source.

Each time the totality of reality is attempted to be repeated, recreated, it creates a more imperfect copy than the one which preceeded it, which may not even be the original, but it is the source you tried to assimilate into the new reality.

As, you always leave something out...

713ac805609799bff9fd7b827d422007.jpg.c7bb92ab2024012a99ffdd9c045aa6d5.jpg
It's the same sense as a droplet of water contains the image of the whole ocean.
Yet, if you tried to assimilate that raindrop into a whole new ocean placed within another reality container, you'd create an imperfect copy of the original and the whole of the new ocean would contain the repetition of the imperfect copy.  

to_see_a_world_in_a_grain_of_sand_gold_poster-r32582bb6828946d6a4c16648b1139da3_wnu16_8byvr_540.jpg.50fbf333798dccf466747cff474b2a2d.jpg

But if we ask why do we do this?

It's an attempt to irradiate flaws or what we perceive as flaws in that which already exists.

Like outtakes in movies. Or movies themselves why would so many people want to watch a glossy reproduction of life, rather than life itself and so feel the movie is devoid of something?

Yet, we don't. In this continuous path to remove flaws and error, we make a bigger mess...

FB_IMG_1599140106839.jpg.aebd3af9f92c6b7f72340843cec62258.jpg

Anyway... Something to think about 🤔

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 4

OMG Danny ...A terrible mish mash of many diverse idea streams ...I can make nothing of it ....

Why clips from various movies???  Dads Army? ...Just what are you trying to communicate to your audience by posting that Dad's Army clip ??? 

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

OMG Danny ...A terrible mish mash of many diverse idea streams ...I can make nothing of it ....

Why clips from various movies???  Dads Army? ...Just what are you trying to communicate to your audience by posting that Dad's Army clip ??? 

I've lost my reply once 😒

They're all interrelated and have interconnections. But, you either see them or you don't. Or I'd be here writing all day.

You need to spend TIME to take it all in and inquire about them, inline with the context of what I'm suggesting alongside the particular video. While Atoms: The Illusion of our reality  is really the base construct for the whole post.

But I'll do my best to explain some of it...

If you read over what I have said and then view Atoms: The Illusion of our reality 

More of it may make sense, it's to get to the underlying root of the illusive nature of our reality and if it is an illusion, why and what's creating or governing that illusion?

The main premises is, that atoms are the point of origin of the manipulation of this artificial construct through time, we believe to be real and make up the the totality of reality.

When actually, we are being trapped within a lower reality from seeing beyond the boundaries of those limitation of what exists outside of our known physical reality.

Many people have mistaken this illusion, these boundaries as being the totality of all that exists and not a trap at all. This, I suggest is being done via atoms or their manipulation and that, what is doing it is some form of advanced cosmic technology, that acts as a filter or firewall, that is really difficult fot us to comprehend and may even appear as being organic when it is infact, artificial.

That this has been created to feed off of human consciousness like it's trawling human consciousness. That its survival depends on our docile existence, forever running around in circles chasing our own tail and they're quite literally taking the piss in front of our eyes about this fact.

419666222_Saint-George-and-the-Dragon-John-Fastolf(1).jpg.474701551459c29a3133785d2cd121c0.jpg

This is symbolically represented within Dads Army, chasing their own tail of a dragon which symbolises, the Nazis and how the British intend on defeating the Nazis like St. George slaying the dragon.

We, have been fooled into chasing our own tails. This is symbolic of the war and our own stupidity. While at the same time, this represents St. George slaying the dragon.

Symbolic of the Dragon being cast out of our physical existence to a lower realm of existence, a lower reality.

That's why I included Dad's Army, as it fit's the concept of what I'm presenting if you take the time to read it and perceive it.

End of Days, to me represents what this fantasia reality actually is.

It's better if you see the whole scene but it's not all on YT.

What we would at best call a perverse force, can create and imitate reality that appears as real as what we would call reality itself.

I'm suggesting reality itself is this way and is born out of something trying to subdue our senses into a slumber, so we spend our time forever chasing our own tails in ignorance and never see this cyclic nature of feeding the beast...

20c85ae5902e11950397286616ea758a.jpg.12676031d2c5d47cd54bd4298ad89f5f.jpg

We spend all our lives going nowhere fast and yet, many don't seem to question the nature and meaning of this and accept a certain reality based on what the majority of all those around them are doing and are fixated with?

Until, eventually, we die...

WTF was that all about?

They Live, tongue in cheek, seems to be suggesting what I am here. That which is influencing our reality does so by sending signals through time - it cuts out but that's what he is saying.

This being why the Globalist Death Cult Worship Saturn, Father Time. They do so for a reason, they call this force the Grand Architect of the Universe - The Demiurge.

I've gone further in suggesting, this signals sent through time via what we call this Grand Architect, is done so via atoms.

Which represents, the smallest possible unit of TIME.

That future events can be known about predicted and altered via the use of signals sent through time which in some form or another, interact with atoms. That to this force, time appears differently and is not linear. They can move through our timeline like we move within this reality. Then, they can either present knowledge of a coming event to individuals or maybe able to manipulate them. At least that's what the Globalist Death Cult want to do here, they want to be able to control outcome of future events...

I don't pretend to understand how all this works, it's something I've stumbled upon and speculating about here, it requires further research and understanding...

We go onto music.

Everything is sound.

Sound manifests our reality, vibrations.

main-qimg-4fc99a721b4037d4c52da2ab77457d

Music can be used to achieve altered states of consciousness and can be done so to liberate or suppress. This is or can interfer with the kundalini energy, as has been understood within many ancient societies and now we don't listen or look for spirit in prettu much anything, so we certainly don't in music which has become only a means for entertainment and music has been limited to ego, lust and depravity.

It has been redesigned to draw on the negative and the knowledge of the positive has been trampled on by a corrupt industry standard that seeks to demote and discredit that music which seeks to liberate or work towards positive means. Even if it is by RAGE...

This is expressed via the discussion on The Beetles and Tavistock and tongue in cheek, it's the music. 

If you see that sound plays a large part in our reality, music may take on another concept to you but, it's not as black and white as it may appear.

It certainly isn't a pro Christian narrative I'm behind by this concept. But it certainly is true that music has been and is being used for perverse ends. That's why the industry itself draws on such depravity, such should be obvious but it seems people are fixated with the illusion of the music itself to see beyond it, much like the nature of this reality in fact...

String Theory represents how many realities can exist ontop of one another and sort of fit together like a web mesh of strings into one another. This is represented by the buddhist planes of existence depiction, each on top of one another. Just like String Theory suggests but without necessary suggesting the same categories Buddhism uses, the concept is the same or very similar and I'm sure it maybe within other groups. If you think of the true nature of reality being perfect in every way, for some reason, it could even have been just for fun, someone tried to assimilate their perfect world into a machine, into some form of technology.

They created an imperfect world eventually because they left something out.

That world took on a master or a God concept by those outside the box of that new reality.

This pattern could have reoccurred "God" knows how many times over, until we are within our reality today. Those realities above us, could be higher forms of the same repeated pattern, by many lower forms of beings wanting to play "God" for one reason or another.

You should see the concept of the trinity throughout this post.

I'd suggest we are heavily controlled or influenced for better or worse by this power of three principle, as that is encoded within this construct reality.

Mandelbrot Fractal Zoom

d309u7l-26dc0081-baf6-4c6e-b200-30390f208078.jpg.19f58283ca69f39c4499879352c56d16.jpg

The Buddhabrot is the probability distribution over the trajectories of points that escape the Mandelbrot fractal. Its name reflects its pareidolic resemblance to classical depictions of Gautama Buddha, seated in a meditation pose with a forehead mark, a traditional topknot and ringlet hair.

Tool Laterralus

This video accompanying an appropriate song I feel, represents the time loop of the continuous spiral. It sort of depicts the concept of a drug induced trip I was getting at to see such reoccurring patterns, while this is also seen in someways of the reoccurring patter of the Fibonacci sequence, signifying some form of construct or architect exists which can't really be explained as to why such prickly patterns exist in nature if they not be by grand design or some form of system.

This exists within our relationship to our known reality construct, so everything becomes a smaller part of the whole within the confines of our reality, the pattern repeated is a perfect copy of the original, so long as it is maintained within our physical reality. This shouldn't be confused that we live within a perfect world. Just that it is a perfect copy, which can be expressed within the biggest thing like an ocean or the smallest like a droplet of that ocean.

However, if we ourselves tried to copy and reproduce our reality, it would become even less imperfect. It would become more corrupt and we would inevitably leave something out.

Either by mistake or on purpose, believing this will create a more perfect world.

In the interests of Transhumanism, what is being left out is heart.

Within the system, you may have noticed we have very black and white people whom never see subtle shades of grey. Leaving out those subtle shades of grey could and would be very dangerous if we didn't want a complete robotic society.

Or what Alan Watts referred to the relationship between prickles and goo. That we need to let more goo back into the technological aspects of what's being created. But, that's exactly the idea. The agenda is to elimate goo. That's why they're doing this, they don't understood the concept of goo. If you think of prickles as system and goo as spirituality, you'll see what they're eliminating and why. It's not logical, it has no place. Whereas, logic is an imperfect assimilation of our reality. It always leaves something out...

Logic is a construct we project onto reality and limit the definition of reality by such means.

For more insight you'll have to watch this 😆

I think I've covered enough here, you'd really need to have spent the time to have self inquired about what's being put forward here, as well as take on some of the information within these videos...

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

The main premises is, that atoms are the point of origin of the manipulation of this artificial construct through time, we believe to be real and make up the the totality of reality.

When actually, we are being trapped within a lower reality from seeing beyond the boundaries of those limitation of what exists outside of our known physical reality.

Many people have mistaken this illusion, these boundaries as being the totality of all that exists and not a trap at all. This, I suggest is being done via atoms or their manipulation and that, what is doing it is some form of advanced cosmic technology,

I have to disagree with most of this Danny ..... Particularly that some outside (malevolent) mega being/s are manipulating things on an atomic level to keep us trapped in an illusion ! 

This idea is the Matrix movie on steroids!! 

I see that movie as an analogy , because outside forces have created all our institutions which are all sabotaged and designed to fail , and have created events like Apollo, 9/11 and corona which are lies .... so to that extent our world is fake and a lie ...but only to that extent ... If you go deep in a forest , away from the madness then you are in a pure true  environment  , an experience  un-hacked , away from the 'matrix' .... Just because we are not aware of all the frequencies and dimensions that do exist , does not mean the forest reality is fake or an illusion ... we cannot experience it all living within the confines of a body ... the five senses supply more than enough data to process ...

So once we get the malevolent ET's off our back , all will be fine , our perception of reality will be limited , but that's as it should be for the moment. 

And as for Alan Watts the last video ...words fail me ...it was par for Watts ..utter garbage and generalization! categorizing people into boxes 

Edited by oz93666

I find your posts fascinating Danny. Although I don't understand it all fully. Something at a deeper level does and is drawn to. Thank you for taking the time and trouble with all your postings. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I have to disagree with most of this Danny ..... Particularly that some outside (malevolent) mega being/s are manipulating things on an atomic level to keep us trapped in an illusion ! 

This idea is the Matrix movie on steroids!! 

I see that movie as an analogy , because outside forces have created all our institutions which are all sabotaged and designed to fail , and have created events like Apollo, 9/11 and corona which are lies .... so to that extent our world is fake and a lie ...but only to that extent ... If you go deep in a forest , away from the madness then you are in a pure true  environment  , an experience  un-hacked , away from the 'matrix' .... Just because we are not aware of all the frequencies and dimensions that do exist , does not mean the forest reality is fake or an illusion ... we cannot experience it all living within the confines of a body ... the five senses supply more than enough data to process ...

So once we get the malevolent ET's off our back , all will be fine , our perception of reality will be limited , but that's as it should be for the moment. 

And as for Alan Watts the last video ...words fail me ...it was par for Watts ..utter garbage and generalization! categorizing people into boxes 

Well, how do you explain so much suffering exists in the world?

Even in nature itself, it can seem peaceful to be in nature away from humanity who have become so insane I agree.

Yet, we have animals preying upon one another all the way through the animal Kingdom.

We have sort of mutually agreed, OK, this is going on we can't deny it. Yet, we are the top of the food chain.

Nothing is preying off of us, we just so damn SMART and so advanced, nothing touches us. We are no one else's food, that's just crazy... Yet, if we are a smaller part of a whole, a pattern that has been repeated, it makes absolutely no sense this pattern isn't continued outside the physical reality bubble. This probably being why man has been trapped within a limitation of all that exists, in the first place.

This is probably the nature that man is kept in ignorance of this reality to stop him learning the truth and rebelling against this force. Which has actually no doubt already occurred in the past...

Symbolic 

How does one fight an enemy they can't see?

Often said while a preying mantis is lurking over Trump's shoulder btw...

That's true if you're hypnotised by the physical world and don't see or feel the world energetically, we are the top of the food chain within the physical world and then this is crazy.

Secret societys plot grid patterns into their architecture when laying out the rat race for life, they're manipulating energetically.

They're not the source of that energetic manipulation, they're harnessing and manipulating energy that already exists.

They do this in an almost divine or at least divination sense, of worshipping the structure of the Grand Architect of the Universe and their discovery of repetition of designs found within the nature of our reality. Freemasonry and the likes, are seeking to repeat such patterns and place them within artificial design to feed energy a certain way out of a sense of worship to such a structure they worship as God because those patterns are too prickly to not be the creation of a higher power or source.

This has been maintained for a reason and purpose of which someone somewhere is getting the appropriate feedback from such a well maintained oil machine.

Not just for shits and giggles. 

But you're right, it is the idea of The Matrix on steroids. It would be too much for people to accept if something of the sorts were true.

Even if it was, many wouldn't want to accept it.

For better or worse, we are being manipulated on an atomic level. The construct of our reality is created in the bubble of time, and everything has the smallest minute piece of time called atoms. Which have a clock running down which limits or defines the lifespan of our reality within this physical reality. Or, it's all just a coincidence and cosmic fluke...

I think we are past that.

I agree with your movie analogy that's where I'd of once started and stopped. That analogy however is limited to the regeneration or transformation of our reality from within our reality. I'm suggesting some other force created this setup of our artificial reality fantasia.

A lower lesser being is trying to assimilate that understanding to create a world, a reality that mimicks it and to do that, we have the Transhumanism Technocracy SMART Grid.

Creating a smaller part of the whole but leaving something out. It becomes more imperfect...

Our consciousness and power of observation are truth. The trappings and conditioning to the artificial construct and attachments are what's the fake reality and designed to keep us hypnotised from seeing beyond it, like a fantasia of advertising and marketing lurks over our minds to keep us in a state of desiring something that never comes because before we know it we are on to the next thing...

So, we are never satisfied unless we are chasing this fantasia and if anyone told a person doing this your nuts and wasting your time, they're very unlikely to accept what you're suggesting to them. You're tearing down their world and reasoning for being up until this point. That's not a thing anyone can just accept...

It would be like all those whom believe in Covid-19 suddenly taking off their masks and realising the truth in a moments notice.

It doesn't just happen overnight and you spend a lot of the time banging your head against a brick wall...

When you go back to nature as you say and disconnect from attachments and just observe, I believe this can change your frequency, your  resonance.

This is what meditation is about.

By doing this you're increasing your powers of observation to see through the Fantasia.

You're trying to turn off the perceptions formulated to condition you to this fantasia. So you can liberate your mind from this time loop we're talking about. First, it helps to understand why this is necessary, otherwise you'll still spend most of your time chasing your own tail because of the repeative nature of this pattern, this construct designed to keep us like lab rats in a maze.

I wouldn't say forest's are fake.

They still contain consciousness.

Consciousness has been hijacked by the Fantasia I'm talking about but they don't control the source, the force behind this control's the containers.

Consciousness is still the source of transcending this trap that has been created to keep us hypnotised from that understanding.

I'm suggesting the Fantasia exists to keep us in denial of this greater sense of consciousness, so we spend our time wasting our time, going nowhere fast, so our energy can be harnessed, trawled, as that's really what they're after and we otherwise don't really know what lifes all about, so we are groomed into living a life never expecting to die. Why might that be?

Our energetic force, our consciousness.

They can draw off, feed off and manipulate this force like Freemasons drawing lines in the sand, but they don't create it.

They desire it to harvest that energy so then they feel they can play God and direct an energetic force they otherwise have no ability to create.

FB_IMG_1598456293629.jpg.199cd08d048c938f13508acbaad81553.jpg

It's a version of the birth of Venus, who arises from the sea foam after Saturn's dick and balls are cut off and flung into the sea. It's a medieval version of the myth that combines Uranus and Saturn. This is a French version from 1501.

Very bizarre scene I'd have to research it myself, first time I've seen it.

I'd guess it's symbolic of vanity and you miss the reality around you while you stare into the mirror as shown via the feminine or now, the black mirrors of technology we are all hypnotised by. Saturn devouring his Son, devours his creation. Also symbolised as the Grim Reaper as he holds the scyth of Saturn - Satan. He wants to destory that which he has created because he feels he has made a mistake, signifying, collective humanity.

It's symbolic of being at war with himself and creating a relentless dead universe, without the possibility to recreate himself again, only imitate or work through that which truly exists because not is he only trying to destory his creation but the source of creation is thus destoryed with it, even if he means to or not, it's a result of his actions.

You've obviously missed the point of dualistic opposites Alan Watts is getting at.

He isn't generalising, he is stating a point that systems of technology have been designed by prickly people. This is been done as an extension of science for the ability to be able to control our environment.

But, If you don't understand goo, you'll eliminate it. Just as much as a person who spends all their time in their heads with thought may never seek to understand a heart based experience with reality because it just makes no logical sense and complicates everything, even in the logical system. We can't have that...

Yet, everyone to certain degrees are prickles and goo. So, if you want to use technology in our world without creating chaos, you need to let more goo back into the system.

That's the point of Alan Watts here.

Yet to me, even though this is true, he missed the point of just why this technology exists and that is deliberately to remove the goo and the people behind this know what they're doing.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Well, how do you explain so much suffering exists in the world?

Even in nature itself, 

Yet, we have animals preying upon one another all the way through the animal Kingdom.

Well I don't see too much suffering in nature ... lets take a gazelle ... it's born ... hops around eating grass ...it's constantly on alert ... one moments lapse and the lions will get it ... every day it runs for it's life from the lions ... is that suffering???  not really ...perhaps for 30 secs in it's life when the lions do finally catch it that could be called suffering ...

But most people agree with you about this .. Karl Mollison   channeling Creator was asked a similar question ... he said all the predators were brought here by the malevolent ET's that control our society ... the same ET's that tinkered with us genetically to cut us from Creator , limit our lives and created our unconsciousness mind for ease of mind control by them.

I must recommend Karl Mollison to you Danny ... he is the very best I've come across ....  https://www.getwisdom.com/queen-victoria-channeled-by-karl-mollison-28may2019/

...String Theory Video Below...

Hehe...

Can you read between the lines 😆

This is being questioned from our understanding of us achieving this.

I'm saying it's already been done and understood and that bubble we are experiencing, is a governed by mass technology that is actually artificial.

That time is the artificial, matrix construct, that is used to govern the bounds and limitations of our understanding, of our apparent physical reality.

Which is really just a fantasia, an illusion of all that exists...

I remember when hearing scientists say in the past many times over, in the same breath, combining our reality with space and time as they do...🤔

I always used to think how can that be so?

Almost gut reaction was to reject the idea that time is really of any significance beyond how we attempt to measure something to be able to communicate a standard with one another. Yet, they're tied together to make a relationship of which we can interact and measure, based on where we draw the line in the sand.

Times an illusion, it's man made it doesn't make up our reality. It's a good idea as a measurement like a ruler or a compass.

But, that ruler and compass isn't the ground that's being measured, it's a tool to evaluate and guide based on accepted principles of measurements, to form ideas, to form a universal interface to be able to interact and talk about thing's that really can't be spoken of without constructing a symbolic nature, so our mind can attempt to understand it within it's most simplicity terms.

Yet, many have become confused that those ideas, those symbols, that interface and simplic terms, is the ground of being, that's which is being measured opposed from the interface and so will never look beyond, label consciousness.

Yet, when you see our reality as an illusion, it makes more sense.

That then, the governor of this illusive reality, is time, simply because, it is artificial just like our sensation of a physical reality.

It's because of this the occult worship Saturn as Father Time and have constructs and patterns worshipped as divine themselves because of the principles of their measurements being too common and rigid to be fluke, it must be of a Grand Architect design.

So, we could worship this as God or understand it's so rigid because it's an artificial construct reality.

"A time machine would require far more energy than a DeLorean with plutonium."

What energy are they using then?

I'd suggest, the product of the artificial construct is Atoms - the smallest known quantity of time - and what's being collected or archived is consciousness from this relentless cycle, the trap.

This relentless trap of suffering exists entirely to achieve this but only if we can be convinced to follow mindlessly and blindly, governed by the material, physical world fantasia.

Which seeks to crush spirit into a counter spirit state, that way, the spirit can be usurped via this process.

That this feedback timeloop exists, to act as a scavenger or parasite upon consciousness, so this force behind the use of this can assimilate consciousness as an energetic source for whatever means necessary, as it isn't the source or creation of consciousness, it can only imitate by acting as a parasite and storing consciousness as an energetic force, via some technological means which may even appear to us as organic materials as that technology is so far advanced from our understanding of technology.

Lifeforce 

https://sendvid.com/4a0nyftq

This should beg the question...

When two universe's collide or overlap...

This couldn't possibly be what Transhumanism is all about and the Global Technocracy?

The search for the God Particle?

The Large Hadron Collider

5edf5a84ad3f2.jpg.2af63b294c86aee7f52ad3eef2ca4e1c.jpg

The creation of an energetic wormhole of sorts we are being encouraged to build from inside, our reality and thus the destruction of our reality, the creation of a new reality?

But why?

I dunno. But it's something that needs asking and speculating upon 🤔

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

50 minutes ago, Albion said:

Working my way backwards through this thread. In the bath. With a tub of walls viennetta. 

Well, if I was you mate I wouldn't start from here 😁 - Little Alan Watts joke for the "Initiated" 😆

Start from here...

Jordan Maxwell covers Saturn on 

Secret Life of Symbols

Saturn and Secret Societies also, recommend it if you can find it...

Now you can work your way backwards, as if through Time... 

😁

And for shits and giggles, we can't forget them...

ADRENOCHROME: THE SECRET IMMORTALITY SERUM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XfGkNHYR9lUK/

Edited by DannyUK
On 9/7/2020 at 2:08 AM, oz93666 said:

Well I don't see too much suffering in nature ... lets take a gazelle ... it's born ... hops around eating grass ...it's constantly on alert ... one moments lapse and the lions will get it ... every day it runs for it's life from the lions ... is that suffering???  not really ...perhaps for 30 secs in it's life when the lions do finally catch it that could be called suffering ...

But most people agree with you about this .. Karl Mollison   channeling Creator was asked a similar question ... he said all the predators were brought here by the malevolent ET's that control our society ... the same ET's that tinkered with us genetically to cut us from Creator , limit our lives and created our unconsciousness mind for ease of mind control by them.

I must recommend Karl Mollison to you Danny ... he is the very best I've come across ....  https://www.getwisdom.com/queen-victoria-channeled-by-karl-mollison-28may2019/

I can see what you're saying and of course not.

You could live a very happy existence here for a while or even your whole life.

But this would require being within a state of ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance-Is-Bliss-The-Matrix.gif.cf043152af645421bd9246d4afe0a753.gif

You'd have to be disconnected from all the problems around you that everyone else is having and focused upon your own gain at their expense. When someone is truly happy here all the time at some point, it's on the backs of others suffering to keep them that way that they don't see - unless they're a narcissist and can still be happy within such a state of affairs - because they're for one reason or another in ignorance of that suffering.

I'm sure this is the way many people have a happy existence - or think they do - that's why they involve themselves within the rat race and the climbing of social ladders in the first instance. They may believe they'll be happy when they get somewhere but that somewhere never truly manifests and you'd have to content yourself with the happiness within the chase or else you'd truly not be happy at all and wonder why bother doing anything and what is it that everyone else is caught up within around you, either that or you'd simply kill yourself eventually. So, this state of suffering here eventually catches up with you, when you get caught within the pursuit of happiness trap...

Not every state of life is suffering in the sense we would normally refer to as someone suffering with something or other like a migraine or some form of debilitating pain stopping you from functioning type of suffering.

It's more of a pain of discontent and sense of emptiness you know you've been putting off but you attempted to fill it something that isn't their and you may forget that you're doing this and so become the cause of creating your own prison by pursuing the false chase, the counter spirit existence, that's designed to keep humanity chasing their own tails and consumed by materialism, the system.

Pursuing a false reality like a moth is to flame.

But nothings there but distractions or an impermanent state.

It's the very nature of the false belief that if we arrange things just right we can then be happy if we just do that and get to a certain state or stage.

If we just get more money, car, home, partner, job etc etc 

Yet, we chase these as permanent realities once they come they're here to stay, yet they're impermanent. By this very nature, it breeds suffering. This has been the reason for monarchs to chase immortality over the years because they're not content as people may otherwise believe. They've just thrown their problems upto maintaining their own happiness, their own state of affairs they fear losing...

I'd recommend watching the whole film here. Or the point I'm getting at from 36 - 45:53

This means more of the inevitability of suffering. You can't avoid it here.

The very nature of being conditioned by this reality is a losing battle and this inevitably creates suffering by us believing we can battle it and that we must.

It's ironically the very thing which drives Transhumanism and the search for immortality or the creation of a more perfect world.

It's born out of some form of discontent with this one...

Yet, if you do this you're creating a dead reality, a robotic reality, a reality which becomes less perfect than it already is. So, this nature of suffering is inevitable, even to the people we see as trying to do all this, the very drive for them to achieve it, is suffering and striving to achieve something permanent within an impermanent reality, their desire to control is their suffering and insecurity!

You could find a dog abandoned in really poor state of health at death's door and do all you can for it and that dog goes on to live a happy life. That isn't indefinitely. That dog is still going to die.

Eventually, you can see that dog go through the same process of deterioration you found it in. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about. It was inevitable. Yet, we feel we must do something to hold off that inevitably anyway?

Seeing this nature can be very depressing.

As why bother doing anything then?

So instead of confronting it, like the nature of depression itself, we don't.

We avoid it.

We continue to pretend this isn't the case and we can live forever chasing something that inevitably won't materialise, often times never even focusing on the fact we are going to die or where that leaves us in why doing what we are doing right now or what we are going to continually do on a daily basis?

We don't even filter that in to why we do anything at all it seems, or even have a vague notion to comprehend this in the grand scheme of things or even when we stop and take a step back and look at the big picture...

That's insane.

Yet such insanity is considered normal.

It's because of this, we never question the nature of reality and can be sold absolutely anything, while pretending it's your choice. We're not going to tell you about the nature of reality, we are going to leave it to you to make your own mind up ultimately or sell you a fairy tale and then where you say it doesn't make sense, to have some faith, simply because, it doesn't make any sense that anyone can see, explain or even suggest they themselves understand but can't really explain it to you...

The system is just going to tell you what to think about everything else in very fine detail but not the nature of reality, life and death.

They want everyone in ignorance of this and death comes as a shock and is almost like death is covered up completely, we pretend it's not going to happen. The very nature of this is a giant conspiracy and a hoax upon the human condition which keeps people enslaved, ignorant until death...

Yet, it's the way thing's are because of this fantasia and the fact that so many people are within denial about this.

But we can call it faith if we want it appears the most truthful form of it. Yet, many people don't even know they have it. That's duality and that means suffering. If they did find out they had faith they'd probably only ruin it anyway 😁

So don't tell em, let em Rest In Peace without this torment.

You see the irony don't you, they become the living dead...

Thanks I'll check out Karl Mollison 👍

That makes sense to me.

Although something is very strange if you accept our reality is controlled in such a grand fashion as it appears to be by some form of advanced technology, why all this trouble here within this reality to alter it?

I feel it's by lesser beings or hybrids whom want to control reality as those whom control and created this one, they want to become new masters.

It seems the stories of Saturn are like Lucifer the fallen angel in some respects.

Saturn had a hand in creating man but felt it was a mistake. Like I stated above, you create new worlds and they become more imperfect and you may not account for something.

That's why Saturn devours his Son as he destorys his creation because he felt it was a mistake because of some form of imperfection. This is what I feel rather than just something purely evil originally.

This resulted in Saturn not being able to create anymore only imitate that which exists, only manipluate and harvest conscious energy through the process of death and suffering, rather than use it for creation having access to the source of consciousness.

This would have been the time of the great schism.

As if someone banished Saturn like Lucifer and stopped Saturn from destorying his creation. Over time, this fantasia reality grew as a response to maintain a hold and control over consciousness.

Something of this sorts has taken place. But I'm sure this is too much goo for some people they'll have to do their own research and draw their own conclusions. As will I.

This is of course very rough as am I in need of sleep!

Edited by DannyUK

THE ANSWER, COVID & BEHAVIOUR MANIPULATION - DAVID ICKE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/106DNEvZTEpf/

St John Devouring his book. Revelation, Twin Pillars destoryed and out of this rises what did George Bush say again?
An Angel rides the whirlwind on this storm or some shit like that?

DP816925.jpg.43fbe7d1561f5616f9d477891f107d6b.jpg

"We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong.  [Ecclesiastes 9:11 (KJV)]  

Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?" - George W. Bush, first inaugural address on January 20, 2001

http://omissionreport.com/religion/the-angel-that-still-rides-in-the-whirlwind-does-not-direct-this-storm/

^^ Look at the symbolism on St John's Cathedral New York... ^^

1285136145_images(73).jpeg.53a2e8d7e0ec3d7b5a1ed40e77bd880a.jpeg

Saturn is now used by all the Globalist Death Cult and worship, the path of scientific illuminism or the light bringer Lucifer.

The light bringer of our fantasia world?

Scientific because of the specific structure of mathematical patterns found in nature and master of this reality because, they're master of the artificial construct reality?

4d1c84b2839627827571b41107f0a4d2.jpg.3d116e6e1c66f4ad136d7ec81adbcd80.jpg

157230258_71Z0p2SQiSL2.jpg.f7d90d60570475f3582cb54f4b061706.jpg

2117563358_181286-v-for-victory-0-230-0-345-crop2.jpg.411e2b5875df040192203ce587212c83.jpg

V for Victory 1941

This animated short by Norman McLaren is a publicity message for a war bond campaign. Symbols, a stick man and lettering are drawn directly on 35mm film stock and synchronized with a brass band rendition of Sousa’s march “The Thunderer.”

Also symbolised as Prometheus, at rockefeller plaza is one example and of course the illuminated torch, like the one on the Statue of Liberty, the Occultists behind the creation of America out of New York.

1813662474_libertymediavig2.jpg.91c7f3380dad5fb310bcf8996ee1c2b6.jpg

The Twin Pillar False Flag was nothing more than a mass ritual upon a world stage signifying the start of the collapse of the pillars of the establishment, which is what is continuing today by way of Covid-19 to pave way to preconcevied agendas.

The transformation of society via destruction and chaos. A controlled collapse.

Shivas Dance, the great destroyer of worlds.

This is a transformation process of the occult.
Speaking of atoms above, the hadron collider.

What monuments there?

5edf5a84ad3f2.jpg.de7331910f6e1e4bcbb854fb0381f7a4.jpg
Shiva.

The Occultists use Eastern practices and mix them with science, becoming, scientific illuminism.

The relentless cycle of this artificial construct reality, is to cultivate as many people as possible for a mass sacrificial ritual.

Wipe them out, harvest their consciousness of those "lost souls", enter a new Golden Age of peace. The same cycle keeps on reoccurring going around and round in circles, over and over again...

Some more to think about. Humanity needs to wake up and not be suckered and fooled into their games!

I'm always having conversations with myself dw as it. We all are. Some know it, some don't 😇

Edited by DannyUK
On 9/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, shabbirss said:

akashik intelligence sounds like anti matter

Thanks for sending me this video and the pictures 😁 very interesting! 

Just a couple of days ago I bought this book 😆

71QZfPOkYmL.jpg.a89230e6dd1ce58263bcdae438656347.jpg

It's very good so far but I haven't read it all yet, I'd recommend it to anyone starting to research this though already 👌

In reference to your video 😁

Whilst also, this could be said to be a technological reproduction of the akashik records...

It's as if we are hell bent or recreating this via Transhumanism, again, conditioning down the same reality so some other force can mascarade as God/s.

So, it stands to reason, is the akashik records a very advanced level and form of technology?

Which we are connected to via what we call consciousness, the web of indras net, the ether, like Ethernet?

We just don't know.

While the occult behind the manufacturer of the Internet of course are mimicking this into their designs because in truth, they're harvesting and imitating that which does exist outside it. Like build a maze within a maze or prison within a prison. Copy the confines as much as possible and presenting a new governor of the realm.

But, it appears as Sadhguru says, who looks surprisingly like he has modeled himself upon the Grand Architect 😆

From the akashik records is where our reality is projected from, is formed from or dervived like and enegetic source. This could be the source of a hijack or could have been hijacked by the Saturn - Moon Matrix.

It seems however, anyone and everywhere that has an experience with the akashik records is a divine and deeply fulling, transformational experience...?

This is like my interpretation of realities being projected down, as they're they become more and more devoid of something, more and more imperfect. This akashik field, seems to sit atop our reality above the fantasia of our physical world or, is the source of our fantasia world...

Thanks for sharing 🙏

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

FB_IMG_1600671684972.jpg.5a0d8677e47b1d8917e5ee068c141fd1.jpg

cosmology.jpg.a434eb309702c8419b0a3ed12618d4ee.jpg

Ancient-Hebrew-view-of-universe.png.ecf6c5348ae1ed08a0c95e30e7a8366a.png

ram_600.png.2641f0979bbf5664787cf7170a73892e.png

The Prism - Pyramid Reality - The Pure Light - Consciousness is filtered via a technological means, a filter to produce the rainbow consciousness, fantasia illusive reality we experience now believing to be real and call it the physical world, our foundation of experience and relationship between, self and other, internal world, projecting our external world. If this can be hijacked our experience of the world will be equally hijacked. Our experience has been hijacked to see the prism reality as the totality of our existence to keep us hypnotised. Maintaining a surface deep form of consciousness. Label Consciousness.

1515087407703.jpg.e225093595f34da24d20fedbccef9ec7.jpg

Light_dispersion_conceptual_waves.gif.e8d670aadd9a3a006e03ab7d868dc50b.gif

brainstorm-2.jpg.9a8e5e50d89d58fdc3de8ddc0db57959.jpg

4791-Coronavirus-social-dist-generic-1.jpg.8d67bc8b6181b3c299305a3098730dc7.jpg

tumblr_n6gelm5bE51rmqkkuo1_250.jpeg.807ca246ff784d3d1ca391128c806f34.jpeg

Attempting to build a Tower to the Heavens

Trinity Gate Keepers atop our dualistic void plane of existence 

e9e5a77874040c0f86c78ff3951c4488.jpg.e9462489fc9e3e0f4dce30cd7a3a68c0.jpg

0_6haLwd0HT_ywwCkb.jpg.6075eaa9694ae53fac612c34d917fd72.jpg

😁

compo_oculus.jpg.734ea30a405fbe721485fc5f75066e25.jpg

2065846073_s-l400(1).jpg.be30e513c53ad1649c9b4bad4e6f0f19.jpg

...As above, So below...

as-above-so-below-phone-wallpaper.jpg.8094595113e67b1ff7a02604beab12f1.jpg

9d56217d69209c3fb8daba229f7b333b.jpg.9045baee0f68f2ad230fd585ab36a957.jpg

illuminati-symbol-wizard-oz-rainbow-350x262.jpg.b94f60358eda59b2f27cb63628e609c3.jpg

ihsv.jpg.607691deeda6da535add5a1e9f4a65f3.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, shabbirss said:

@DannyUK
thought you would find this interesting!

All is Atum

https://universaltruthschool.com/syncretism/about-syncretism/

Thanks mate I'll check it out, just started listening to the first few minutes of this one and it contains the same central theme of the trinity and how it relates 👌

Plus I like the Chakra system crossover.

It's very telling the construct of language is woven around these deeper esoteric understandings which many of us don't see past the initial use of the limitation of any given label. Not that I still want to get bogged down in labels. Ultimately a trap leading to more traps if we only identify with the interchangeable label construct.

I'll definitely continue to check out what this guy has to say, thanks ✌

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1