How did David get to London?

Not that i’m bothered if David felt so passionate about getting to London that he donned the mask, to get the ferry over. 

But based on how strongly he felt about not wearing one, does anyone know if he managed to do so without a mask? 

I notice on his latest bitchute videos shed loads of comments are being deleted and some are saying it’s related to the above mentioned. I also notice he and gareth seem to be coming under some real fire for being deep cover masons/shills.

It’s been a weird week since London. I thought i’d come away feeling liberated, but instead i’ve totally tanked with energy levels and optimism 🥴

I was wondering about that myself.  I have to take a ferry to visit friends, and vice versa.  My friend came to visit last week and she just told them that she's medically exempt. Had to stand her ground with an enforcer but was left alone after that.  I can't imagine that Icke would cave and actually wear a muzzle.

And it has been a very weird week after last Saturday.  Felt so uplifted - then all week long it was back to the same bullshyte.  It was like the global protests never even happened.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, 2020member said:

@Bohica you are so right. It was a huge spike of positive energy, then for whatever reason they’ve totally turned the screw and everyone I know in the alternative community have been wrecked this week.

After seeing what happened in Melbourne - it's like they are trying to break our spirit. And it appears to be working.  Quite disheartening for those of us who held out some hope that people are beginning to see through the global scam.

22 hours ago, 2020member said:

I notice on his latest bitchute videos shed loads of comments are being deleted and some are saying it’s related to the above mentioned. I also notice he and gareth seem to be coming under some real fire for being deep cover masons/shills.

Do you have any links for this please?

43 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Do you have any links for this please?

These kinds of allegations have been floating around for years.  Years.  Mostly on discussion boards and in questionable press - much like the allegations of his being a raging anti-semite.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, 2020member said:

Not that i’m bothered if David felt so passionate about getting to London that he donned the mask, to get the ferry over. 

But based on how strongly he felt about not wearing one, does anyone know if he managed to do so without a mask? 

@Yasmina said she and her sister met DI, sister asked him and he said he came by hovercraft.

• Like 1

Talk about being drained and frustrated ... I first saw a David Icke presentation in 1996.  We were thrilled he would come and speak to us in a dinky little town in the middle of nowhere. I had been involved in alternate philosophy for many years before that but he was the first man that could explain the control system.  Ever since then I've been beating the drum to anyone who will listen. Damn the funny looks and insults.

I greatly admire David Icke's tenacity and sheer doggedness in the face of adversity.  He is an amazing guy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Seriously, don't wear a fucking mask.

"I'm exempt" - it works every time.

If they say 'what's your exemption? Say - 'you can't ask that'

If they insist say 'I get anxious and panic with a mask on'

If they still persist - kick them in the fucking balls (or equivalent), get very close to them and say - "How many people do you know have died from this stupid, obviously fictitious disease?' 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
On 9/4/2020 at 10:01 PM, labrats said:

I wondered the same, he's no shill, they just running a discrediting campaign, mason blah blah

Yeah and you,  Rachel Underhill and 2020member  completely know this. 

Do you share the same office?

Edited by Basket Case
Mod note - removed profane insult

I just don't see how the protest in London was going to achieve anything other than give the people who attended a few moments of feeling good together and a lift from being a part of something. That's great and I'm genuinely happy for them. Had it been near me I'd have went too just to see what it was all about. But in the grand scale of things 35,000 people is tiny in the population of the UK and it's going to need millions to bring about any kind of positive change. Most people tend to look at things by how they affect them and those around them and don't really care about the bigger picture. 

I don't have the answers just more questions.... 🙂

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ZanderoBandero said:

I just don't see how the protest in London was going to achieve anything other than give the people who attended a few moments of feeling good together and a lift from being a part of something. That's great and I'm genuinely happy for them. Had it been near me I'd have went too just to see what it was all about. But in the grand scale of things 35,000 people is tiny in the population of the UK and it's going to need millions to bring about any kind of positive change. Most people tend to look at things by how they affect them and those around them and don't really care about the bigger picture. 

I don't have the answers just more questions.... 🙂

17 years ago 2 million turned out to try to stop Blair going to war with Iraq ... these were not just local people , some set off weeks before and walked 100's of miles from where they lived to get to Trafalgar square ...Over 2 million people ! ... the government just ignored them and went to war .....

Stop-the-war-coalition-008.jpg?width=605

So we must be realistic ... keep rebelling ...keep protesting ...keep trying to wake people up ...but also prepare for what is probably coming ... preparation(food)  should be your main preoccupation and praying for Divine intervention 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

17 years ago 2 million turned out to try to stop Blair going to war with Iraq ... these were not just local people , some set off weeks before and walked 100's of miles from where they lived to get to Trafalgar square ...Over 2 million people ! ... the government just ignored them and went to war .....

Stop-the-war-coalition-008.jpg?width=605

So we must be realistic ... keep rebelling ...keep protesting ...keep trying to wake people up ...but also prepare for what is probably coming ... preparation(food)  should be your main preoccupation and praying for Divine intervention 

Good point 👍 I don't have the finances of facilities to stockpile large amounts of food sadly so i guess I'll be among the first to go lol

20 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

You seem to be lashing out. My original post was essentially paraphrasing. 

If I thought david was a fraud I wouldn’t be here. 

I note your last post had to be edited by a mod because you used profanity. 

chill...

20 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Lol, care to enlighten me further? Yep I'm sitting in the extended wing of GCHQ namely B2 west, were managing all the dissident's and forums, we are sharing the unit with militiary intelligence psyops professionals, were going to weed every single one out for the nwo, but we're using a different strategy of self policing, how did you know?

Edited by labrats
  • Like 1

Interesting...it's as I've something has been let out to make people feel the way they do after the event. To try and force people back to sleep, so to speak? 

Control of emotions and twisting things to change our minds.

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, ZanderoBandero said:

Good point 👍 I don't have the finances of facilities to stockpile large amounts of food sadly so i guess I'll be among the first to go lol

It's not that difficult ZB  , you don't need lots of money . Here's how you start ... Try this now before the shortage comes ...

Next time you're in a supermarket , buy a bag of mung beans ... very cheap ... then find an empty plastic water bottle ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQULWLc9SEVGGb6NQaadJg1-liter-mineral-water-bottles-500x500.jp

Put some mung beans in the bottle , about 2 inches deep , then fill the bottle half full , put the top on and shake , and leave for 3 hours . Then take the water out , rinse with fresh water , drain out and leave bottle on it's side . rinse often ( every 3 hrs is ideal ) with fresh water after 8 hours the beans will have started to sprout and are ready to eat raw  ....

These are the ultimate healthy energy food , at one time I used to eat mainly sprouted seeds ... mung , sunflower(with husk from some pet shops) dried peas, these taste best ... I slipped out of the habit , hard to resist pizzas etc .... but when the crisis comes there will be no pizza deliveries , and you'll be forces to eat healthy !  .. your energy will go through the roof , and 1 kg seeds makes 4 kg sprouts so ten kg mixed seeds will keep you and your family  alive and kicking for  a month cost 10 pounds  ... bring it on NWO! 

• Like 3