Jump to content

How to respond to the bullying threats of criminal psychopaths ( Bill Gates - W.H.O. - Governments)


Guest Gone Fishing...

Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 


Incredibly important considering the threat to the population re; Lockdown / Social Distancing / Masks and Vaccines..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to How to respond to the bullying threats of criminal psychopaths ( Bill Gates - W.H.O. - Governments)

Unbelievably moronic video from a guy whose taken a course about bullying .... He talks the audience like were children ....

 

"I'm going to talk to day about bullying" ... writes on the white board the word BULLYING  ...lol 

 

Spends 15 mins stating the obvious .... little relation to lock down ....

 

The way you deal with lock-down/mask wearing  enforcement is obvious ...you ask yourself ... "what they gonna do???  " 

 

The answer might be , take you to the police station , charge you , release you with in 3 hrs ... then you appear in court and find a 100 quid ... so the choice is yours ...

 

Best to play with the enforcers push it as far as you can without getting prosecuted . 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Unbelievably moronic video


You totally missed the point about tackling 'it' at the first stage and not allowing it to go the the second stage...
The first stage dangerous / lethal or not - the second stage will 99% of the time be much worse.

Cummon Oz.....l expect more from you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


You totally missed the point about tackling 'it' at the first stage and not allowing it to go the the second stage...
The first stage dangerous / lethal or not - the second stage will 99% of the time be much worse.

Cummon Oz.....l expect more from you.

 

Well what does that mean in practice ??? Let's take a practical example ... take a look at this 2 min video 

 

 

Imagine you were the courageous non mask wearing guy ...what would you have done???

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cheers for the video I'll give it a go. I must admit Richards older stuff has really helped me.in the past. I sense a bit of arrogance coming from him the past couple of years, maybe he is struggling with the lockdown like the rest of us. Non of us are perfect. Since he has been hanging out with his mate piere xo something seems off with him. Never bothers to address the audience and end up waffling like a bunch of psuedo intellectuals.

I understandhe likes him and they are friends, but as a viewer I liked to be treated with a bit of respect. Perhaps it's something deep within myself I don't like but he has a bad bitter aura about him. Perhaps his ego has got to him. His earlier videos he was friendly and seemed much happier. 

 

Anyways sorry to go onto a tangent on your thread basket. I'll give it a watch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Well what does that mean in practice ??? Let's take a practical example ...


He has taken it on at what could be called the first stage (l know we've gone through a few levels already)
He is happy to accept the consequences of his non compliance at the first stage.
He is not complying with first stage and is personally not letting it go to a second stage.

He is doing what everybody should be doing.
Leading by example......consequences be damned.
lf everybody stopped wearing masks (first stage) then there would not be enough police and cells to deal with it..


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's what I would have done ... I assume masks are compulsory on the tube ... I've decided to flout the law  , sit down in the train ... I see the police guy approaching ... I engage his eye's  ... as he approaches I give a broad smile ..."you really don't want to do this officer ...do you ? " ... "is this what you joined the police for , to enforce this non sense ?" ... " you know covid is a lie to enslave humanity ?"  

 

So I would engage him in a humorous,  light hearted way ... play with him ...educate him ...

 

At one stage he will insist ... then I either have the choice to say ..." OK , I surrender , give me a mask I'll wear it " ...or go the rout of the guy in the video , bring the train to a halt , the officer will  call for reinforcements , and it's off to the police station...  

 

Even if you only went half way and surrendered , it would still make a point and overload the enforcers , that would be enough .

 


 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Even if you only went half way and surrendered , it would still make a point and overload the enforcers , that would be enough .


The whole point of the video - THERE IS NO SURRENDER / HALF SURRENDER AT THE FIRST STAGE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


The whole point of the video - THERE IS NO SURRENDER / HALF SURRENDER AT THE FIRST STAGE.

 

That's what I like to hear .... get down to the tube and flout the law BC ... I'll start a go fund me for your fine ....

 

But the advantage to my approach is you are let free to go and annoy and educate another enforcer ... the officer will give you a mask , when he's gone you take it off , go shopping and educate another enforcer ..

 

Important , I believe, not to get hostile  ... that was the video guys big mistake , it got physical ... nothing good comes of that ... keep it light , friendly , surreal ..

 

Your main goal is to wake up the enforcer , not fight him ! 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was very disturbing to watch, and glad the lad stood up for himself. we are seeing what people are really made of now, the good the bad and the ugly. I've never worn a mask and have had a few issues, don't use public transport. But in smaller shops been told to wear a mask or use hand gel I refused and answer them back as calmly as i can. But they don't listen it's like they are hypnotized, they don't hear you. So in those circumstances I walk out anyway just don't give them my custom. In bigger supermarkets it isn't the staff but the masked sheep that give you problems. The supermarkets don't need to do their own policeing  because the sheep do it anyway. 

 

But if I was in the same situation as that lad, I have no doubt that I wouldn't give in and would defend myself. There's real evil out there now, can't believe how fast things are going. 

Edited by Jaquiby
Delete words
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's what I like to hear .... get down to the tube and flout the law BC....I'll start a go fund me for your fine ....


Cool, thanks...because every single time l've been on the LU - London Underground l have not worn a mask. (Northern Line District/Circle Line and Victoria Line)
l wear a mask - NOWHERE - EVER.
I don't even own one and have never even touched one or looked at one.

lf and when l get a fine l'll PM you  😉 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, Basket Case said:


Cool, thanks...because every single time l've been on the LU - London Underground l have not worn a mask. (Northern Line District/Circle Line and Victoria Line)
l wear a mask - NOWHERE - EVER.
I don't even own one and have never even touched one or looked at one.

lf and when l get a fine l'll PM you  😉 

 

 

Oz93666 is actually right here and I would do the same as him. I watched the 'bullying' video at the tail end of Max Igun's video. He was actually referring to being bullied or coerced by criminals as opposed to government agents in costumes aka the police. 

I always ask the police if this is an order when they ask me anything. If they say 'yes' like here,  I'd have said 'I bow to your superior numbers...have I followed your orders to your satisfaction'?  If they say it's not an order then that mean's its just a request but don't say 'NO'. It triggers them. 'I prefer not to thanks'  sounds more delicate.

You can't possibly win here and your life is not threatened and you just take the mask off once he disappears down the train. 

 

The guy on the train probably didn't have the initial articulation to deal with the plod. He may have been already agitated and now feeling really pissed off because he was minding his own business. The video by Richard G was relating purely to desperate people who did not care whether they lived or died. 

 

(If they give you 2/3 'orders, you can tell them that just as the plod obeys his orders from his Sergeant who obeys his orders from the Inspector who obeys his orders from the Chief constable and so on....just as they all get paid for obeying their orders so must you. Fill out a bill, get him to sign and go round to the station the next day to receive your payment.)    

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Oz93666 is actually right here and I would do the same as him.


Cool.
Do as you wish.
There is no wrong or right, is there..?
Just different opinions and tactics.
l believe the video addresses the Population of the Earth as a whole in regards to how far do we let 'it' go..
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Educate the enforcer. Lol, that's funny Oz. They are brainwashed robots who do not care to be educated by the peons among society. Bow down to them and kiss their boot like a good slave.

 

They are under the fiat currency spell, they care nothing about being educated to what this corona agenda is about, they operate from ego.

 

We need more citizens to not comply. Same with the IRS, if everyone stopped paying taxes the government doesn't have enough people to bully every citizen. The system would crash and then we rebuild it our way. Princes and queens and kings are obsolete at this point IF the people learn to unite and grow food for sustainability of life. If not then they perish. It makes no difference to me, I'm ready to move on whenever. Humans have began to go backwards and it's sad to watch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Educate the enforcer. Lol, that's funny Oz. They are brainwashed robots who do not care to be educated by the peons among society. Bow down to them and kiss their boot like a good slave.

 

They are under the fiat currency spell, they care nothing about being educated to what this corona agenda is about, they operate from ego.

 

We need more citizens to not comply. Same with the IRS, if everyone stopped paying taxes the government doesn't have enough people to bully every citizen. The system would crash and then we rebuild it our way. Princes and queens and kings are obsolete at this point IF the people learn to unite and grow food for sustainability of life. If not then they perish. It makes no difference to me, I'm ready to move on whenever. Humans have began to go backwards and it's sad to watch.

 

Yes , but everyone will not stop paying taxes ... And most people are in favor of wearing masks ... If 30% were against masks the control would collapse ... So the police are not pushing anything the majority of the  people don't want ... police believe they are protecting the public ....

 

We are in an infowar .... A race to educate the public and the police are part of the public ... It's not about fighting the police , it's about knowing the right thing to say to make them question... And giving them hassle , so they go tell their superiors " this is unenforceable"  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Yes , but everyone will not stop paying taxes ... And most people are in favor of wearing masks ... If 30% were against masks the control would collapse ... So the police are not pushing anything the majority of the  people don't want ... police believe they are protecting the public ....

 

We are in an infowar .... A race to educate the public and the police are part of the public ... It's not about fighting the police , it's about knowing the right thing to say to make them question... And giving them hassle , so they go tell their superiors " this is unenforceable"  

Oz, trying to educate police/enforcers is futility. They have been programmed to follow chain of command. Take that guard on the train who pepper sprayed the passenger for not wanting to muzzle himself. There was no educating him, he was bent on enforcing the Draco laws.

 

By all means though, if you feel as though trying to educate the enforcers will help then do it, and I support your decision and stand by you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...