My friend was young but died argument

Hey guys , so I was arguing with guys at work about my view on Covid. The usual points were thrown at me “why would they ruin the economy?” , “explain how so many people have died ? “ blah blah blah . Now most Points I can argue back easily “ putting any death down as Covid”  , or “big companies / corporations are growing whilst small businesses are dying etc etc “. 
What my question is when someone says what about the young healthy person with no underlying health conditions whi has been rushed to hospital gasping for breath and needing a ventilator ? 
I have replied sometimes saying that pre Covid there was probably random cases where this has happened anyway due to numerous reasons . I just wondered if anyone could give me any extra info on the whole “why are healthy young adults on ventilators ?” . 

8 minutes ago, Joebman said:

Hey guys , so I was arguing with guys at work about my view on Covid. The usual points were thrown at me “why would they ruin the economy?” , “explain how so many people have died ? “ blah blah blah . Now most Points I can argue back easily “ putting any death down as Covid”  , or “big companies / corporations are growing whilst small businesses are dying etc etc “. 
What my question is when someone says what about the young healthy person with no underlying health conditions whi has been rushed to hospital gasping for breath and needing a ventilator ? 
I have replied sometimes saying that pre Covid there was probably random cases where this has happened anyway due to numerous reasons . I just wondered if anyone could give me any extra info on the whole “why are healthy young adults on ventilators ?” . 

I don't think ventilators helped in many ways. i think by putting them on ventilators their bodies were neglected the care they really needed

The simple answer is this :

In order to be able to force through an untested vaccine, it has to be a last resort measure. If there is a cure for 'flu (covid-19), they couldn't force through Bill Gates untested vaccine. 

So despite hydroxychoroquine, quinine, herbs, acupuncture (herbs and acupuncture cured my SARS and I had it VERY bad in 2003.) and other medications which worked, they were ridiculed, banned, and outlawed by Fauci, Gates and their evil cabal.

It was better to let as many young people die as possible to help force through this global Gates vaccine. Once they put you on a ventilator, your chances are very low of ever recovering. In 2003 they would have put me on a ventilator, because I was fighting for every breath, but I didn't even go to a fucking 'doctor'. We used acupuncture and Chinese medicine and I survived AT HOME, not in a death ward.

They are absolutely determined to push the Gates vaccine and digital ID to everyone on this planet. and the ONLY way we can stop them is to WAKE UP and FIGHT. Say NO, to Masks, NO to Social Distancing, Give your doctor all the literature showing that masks are BULLSHIT and tell him that he's a fucking coward and a MORON. 

Don't vote for the scum that have murdered so many people. Lets set up a political party of our own and defy these bastards.

I fully agree with all what has been said . But my question is what is your response to the question many people use to try dismiss our views on the Covid hoax with “why have I seen young men rushed to hospital unable to breathe ?” (It was actually a husband of a nurse I was arguing with ) . 

On the cruise ship Diamond Princess a contained group of people were infected with the so called virus and the deaths were recorded, as you'll see the average age of death was very high.  1/3 of the people were crew average age 36.  2/3rds were passengers average age 69.  Death average age was about 77.    So no young people died at all.

This is hard evidence because it is an isolated situation with hard documentation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_on_Diamond_Princess

Today, months after that event, many people feel in due to the lockdown measures and endlessly being told that you are going to die ... that in itself makes people die.

But ... another question is ... why are you arguing with someone.  Really you need to ask yourself if you feel sure about whatever, and what information you would like to know and why.  Then go answer your own questions.  There is no need to worry about what everyone else thinks, and there is no need to be in fear of everyone ... they are just people and do peopley things.  That's all.

I’m not in fear of people . And not in fear of the virus . I have carried in life as normal as possible. I am in fear of the censorship, the new control measures and the greater power certain people / organisations are gaining from “Covid 19”. As for arguing , I will argue and defend my view point and as I’m sure you know many people do get angry when you say you don’t agree with lockdown etc . 
I do feel sure , I am very passionate about it but that doesn’t mean I know everything. Hence why I was on a forum looking for other people’s information/ views . This is what a forum is for . 

• Like 1

I just usually argue that there is always going to be a very small minority of cases where healthy people can die from the disease, just as there is with any other disease.

then point out that this not justify the measures taken, and to look at the full picture. The vast majority of people getting severely ill or dying, are older aged people or people with underlying health conditions that would be affected in the same way by other diseases like flu. 
64,000 people died of flu in 2018 including some healthy people with no underlying health conditions. where was the lockdown then?

Just keep pointing out there is no justification for the measures taken for a virus that is no more dangerous than cold or flu for the general population and it’s proven in the stats that the government have released themselves.

My bet would be that any young person succumbing to a mild virus had undiagnosed underlying health conditions, including Sudden Cardiac Arrest.

Also, one must never underestimate the power of suggestion. Some people are extremely prone to hypnotic suggestion, and if they fear the virus then they could literally induce the symptoms of it psychosomatically, especially a shortness of breath which could be a self-induced panic attack due to internalised fear.

What can you tell to someone replying to you in 'indignation' : I had a grandfather who died in a concentration camp ?

Most of the time it sure isn't true since the person is a Christian... That's what we're being experiencing with COVID too... 

40 minutes ago, sb123 said:

64,000 people died of flu in 2018 including some healthy people with no underlying health conditions. where was the lockdown then?

Are you sure that 64,000 is correct? I read that it was over 1 million. I can't remember where. I'll start looking

4 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

Are you sure that 64,000 is correct? I read that it was over 1 million. I can't remember where. I'll start looking

And are you sure it was so-called flu?

Germ theory is bolllocks, read 'Pasteur or Bechamp', another book would be the electric rainbow.

10 minutes ago, chud said:

What can you tell to someone replying to you in 'indignation' : I had a grandfather who died in a concentration camp ?

Most of the time it sure isn't true since the person is a Christian... That's what we're being experiencing with COVID too... 

What?

Seriously, what?

17 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

My bet would be that any young person succumbing to a mild virus had undiagnosed underlying health conditions, including Sudden Cardiac Arrest.

Also, one must never underestimate the power of suggestion. Some people are extremely prone to hypnotic suggestion, and if they fear the virus then they could literally induce the symptoms of it psychosomatically, especially a shortness of breath which could be a self-induced panic attack due to internalised fear.

Remember the millions of children that have been mutilated with VACCINES - Autism and cancers. How about victims of Roundup? There is also a question of blood type, nematodes and hormone imbalances like thyroid, testosterone, estrogen. They didn't properly post-mortem the bodies. Just paid the doctor to write Covid-19 on the death certificate.

There are thousands of people with hypothyroidism and the medical profession suppress it. I read that in Italy, thousands of young men have erectile dysfunction, very low testosterone and very low sperm counts. Italy also had an aging population, but when younger people die one should not ASSUME it's the disease that you want it to be. Unfortunately the Medical profession basically ignore hormone problems, especially in men. They are too arrogant to bother about such trivialities. 

• Like 1
Just now, Nobby Noboddy said:

That's not a question, but I'll assume it is.

I'm asking about your concentration camp comment and why you think it's always a christian that makes it not true and why any of that would have anything to do with covid

OK now that's a question... Christians as not 'concerned' in it tell you that in 'allegiance' to a cause that's not their but that they blindly and stupidly 'support' anyway when you dare to say a single word about concentration camps... same with the COVID propaganda that's stupidly supported by cheap 'activists' they don't even know why ... 

all kinds of people died from all kinds of causes in many concentration camps all over the world, and many other ones also died during what the media now call the 'COVID crisis'... 

There were plenty of Christians that died in concentration camps. 

The British had concentration camps in the Boer War. They threw hundreds of women and children into them and then put powdered glass in their food to kill them. The Afrikaner first wife of my (British) great-grandfather and his baby son was one of them.  it's well documented but like most of history, the VICTORS write the history to cover up their misdeeds.

Just now, Someone2630 said:

There were plenty of Christians that died in concentration camps. 

The British had concentration camps in the Boer War. They threw hundreds of women and children into them and then put powdered glass in their food to kill them. The Afrikaner first wife of my (British) great-grandfather and his baby son was one of them.  it's well documented but like most of history, the VICTORS write the history to cover up their misdeeds.

I know that, but I's meaning THE concentration camps... look at the kind of reactions these only two words may trigger when combined together... 

As people in my family were in the BRITISH concentration camps and died there I get the same reaction as some when you talk about the other concentration camps.

https://theconversation.com/concentration-camps-in-the-south-african-war-here-are-the-real-facts-112006

This is all true, they just conveniently forgot to mention that many were fed powdered glass as an act of deliberate (and very painful) MURDER. 

As people in my family were in the BRITISH concentration camps and died there I get the same reaction as some when you talk about the other concentration camps.

It's not the same reaction, please be fair... those camps I mean are also part of a near 'religion' to some people, and one that's not unlike that of COVID these days... what you get then are overreactions instead... 

3 minutes ago, chud said:

It's not the same reaction, please be fair... those camps I mean are also part of a near 'religion' to some people, and one that's not unlike that of COVID these days... what you get then are overreactions instead... 

I think we are getting off-topic here. Concentration camps have fuck all to do with the covid-19 scam and perhaps if one of your great uncles was murdered in a concentration camp when he was under a year old. you may feel a little differently.

I think we should get back to Covid or start a complete new section about the concentration camps.

3 hours ago, Joebman said:

The stats simply do not back up their nonsense. 
I haven’t got the latest figures to hand but this is what I posted back in June on Facebook. This is regarding the death statistics regarding percentages who died with or without pre-existing serious conditions. The point is that the number of under 19’s who had died only with Covid19 on the death certificates were ..3 . Now I doubt the most recent figures will show much difference and as harsh as it sounds , those deaths are statistically irrelevant. Even if you believe the figures , it’s clear that youngsters aren’t affected (for all intents and purposes) and of course there will always be the odd very young death here and there- it happens every single flu season. Very tragic but very rare and any other year, it doesn’t make the media . 

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/09/report-over-95-of-uk-covid19-deaths-had-pre-existing-condition/

I think we are getting off-topic here. Concentration camps have fuck all to do with the covid-19 scam and perhaps if one of your great uncles was murdered in a concentration camp when he was under a year old. you may feel a little differently.

I think we should get back to Covid or start a complete new section about the concentration camps.

Both my parents were murdered by doctors and my own mother died 'in my arms' from it in a hospital, so please let's not make a 'misery contest' because I too know what suffering is for having lived through it by proxy... 

I's just making an allegory of COVID alleged victims with those of Nazi concentration camps in regard to some people's reactions over both, which was the topic of this thread... but there're forbidden words you shouldn't write and topics you shouldn't address even here...