Jump to content

In-family fighting due to difference in opinions due to Covid?


Recommended Posts

Anyone else had arguments or fighting among their family due to this corona situation? I've been kinda worried about the impending 2nd wave, that's most likely coming sometime in next October or November, so I've made a a plan to stock up a bit of dry and tinned goods, the basics. Stuff like tinned chicken, mushrooms, rice, beans, and fruit. Just in case there happens to come problems with food supply. I'm talking about few small boxes worth of maybe 1 or 2 weeks of food at max. I'm still doing it, adding a bit into every once a while I come out of a convenience store. When my mom found out about it and asked about it, she almost flipped out. Going on about about how in this country there absolutely won't be any seizures in the food production or the likes. That it's impossible. Heck, when I tried to dress my worries into words, she almost got to tears for me reading some "conspiracy theories" on the internet. I wasn't all that fazed about this, but we didn't talk any more that night.

 

Has anyone else had anything similar?

Edited by JackJohnson
fix
Link to post
Share on other sites

@JackJohnson

Yeap, my wife and I don't agree on this scam and she tells me all the time that I should follow the rules. 🙄

I disagree and showed her facts about this whole narrative from the government but yet she still doesn't see it, "it's a conspiracy".

2 of my children agree it's a scam and the 3rd one knows but doesn't want to talk about it.

The scammers wanted to divide society, well, it's working.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a brother and a sister.

 

When I have spoken to my brother about it all, he's pretty much in agreement to the point that none of it adds up.....

 

My sister who works for microsoft on the otherhand my god! She heard what me and my brother had been talking about, went into a tirade about Bill Gates and how great he is - she actually bothered to write me an essay on Bill Gates and his works and gave me a film to watch on how great a human being he is - and pretty much since she hasn't really spoken to me - like at all! So yeah, some kinda weird brainwashing going on there for the ol microsoft employees - which you might think only stupid people might follow, but she's a Cambridge graduate and not supposed to be stupid! But hey ho!

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have yet to see a more evil man and I've been around for a long time.

 

If you're religious (I'm not), then he has it all. 666, The Mark of the Beast, he's a liar, a thief, and he's murdered plenty of children in Africa and India with his vaccines. If there was a Supreme Being, he would have removed Billy a long time ago.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not had any disagreements with my family because I don't engage with them on matters like this as I know what they are like.

 

Fortunately, my parents saw through the bullshit themselves and are more or less in agreement that it has been over exaggerated and that lockdown and mask measures are pointless.

 

In my experience, there is little point trying to wake up the terminally ignorant. I prefer to lead by my own example and answer questions honestly or give my true opinion, when asked.

 

My view is that I take care of my own family and those who are in affinity with me. I find it a waste of effort trying to educate those who cannot, or will not, be educated. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr H said:

I have a brother and a sister.

 

When I have spoken to my brother about it all, he's pretty much in agreement to the point that none of it adds up.....

 

My sister who works for microsoft on the otherhand my god! She heard what me and my brother had been talking about, went into a tirade about Bill Gates and how great he is - she actually bothered to write me an essay on Bill Gates and his works and gave me a film to watch on how great a human being he is - and pretty much since she hasn't really spoken to me - like at all! So yeah, some kinda weird brainwashing going on there for the ol microsoft employees - which you might think only stupid people might follow, but she's a Cambridge graduate and not supposed to be stupid! But hey ho!

 

Send you dumb ass sister the six CORBETTREPORT BIll Gates episodes.

https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flashback to 2009 tell them about the corrupt W.H.O. faking the swine flu pandemic,not many remember this,I did before my awakening and knew this was a fraud,from pigs my a**

It was supposed to be a deadly pandemic, but is so far is nothing more than a serious cold.

“Britain has spent a fortune on preparations,” says Paul Flynn, Vice Chairman at the Council of Europe Health Committee. “We have caused a great deal of stress to the population, people are very anxious about it,

The virus was reported to be extremely deadly. Parallels were drawn to the Spanish Flu blah blah blah.

 

The reality behind the swine flu conspiracy.

https://www.rt.com/russia/reality-swine-flu-conspiracy/

On another link from RT...but no one seems to have gone as over the top as much as Britain has.. Yet again, Britain has led the world in wasting taxpayers’ money on a threat that either hasn’t materialized, or has turned out to be very different from the way it was anticipated.”

 

And get them to watch this short but excellent video.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one in my famalam that's not going to get vaccine (apart from my Da). The others just can't wait to get sterilized or have Thalidomide v2. kids  😬 ... Sad isn't it. Can't speak any sense into them. Defo has broken an alienated family further apart even more...

 

Anyhow, just glad to be awake., 😉  and by awake I go a long way back. "Awake awake", ya know

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason many in the truth movement don't advance their understanding much is they hang around with family ... mum, dad , brothers and sisters , uncles and aunts who have no interest in the subject and know nothing ...so their time is spent arguing about the very basics , and they never get onto more advanced issues like the SSP ... reps etc ... I have not seen any of my 'family' or had contact with them for over 45 years .... no idea where they are , or if they are alive ... I went out on my own and connected with people on my wavelength ...

 

I suspect David is the same .... Wives and your own children are different , wives you choose and children are part of you and will have some of your understandings. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Someone2630 said:

I have yet to see a more evil man and I've been around for a long time.

 

If you're religious (I'm not), then he has it all. 666, The Mark of the Beast, he's a liar, a thief, and he's murdered plenty of children in Africa and India with his vaccines. If there was a Supreme Being, he would have removed Billy a long time ago.

 

Firstly 666 is a very wonderful number , the best there is ... it is Carbon , the basis of ALL known  Life 

 

x1080

 

666 if Life  .... And the Evil ones have brainwashed you into hating life ....

 

Secondly , the "supreme Being" does not go around "Removing" people ... the Supreme Being supports ALL Life ... in this free will universe , It's up to us to deal with Evil ... And you don't deal with it by Killing people , but by forgiveness and healing! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one 'branch covidion' and a fairly close member. But for me it exposed what i already subconciously knew about her, and that was that she was deeply toxic, jealous, sad person who likes to put others down. The rona was just the straw that broke the camels back. 

 

Most of the rest of my family don't have strong opinions on the matter, but mostly are going along with the circus. They and i are mature enough to not fall out over it though. 

 

If you get abuse, and its not out of genuine fear especially at this point i would suggest that you evaluate who you want in your life going forwards. I am all for differing opinions, but i wont deal with shitty hateful behaviour. Also if they are getting nasty over the numbers at this point despite showing them statistics then what can you do? 

 

If you try and prove your point with the real branch covidion types, you are falling into their trap in a way. With me i let them expose themselves and i know where i stand and i walk away. I dont see the point in trying to prove someone wrong when they just dont or cant see it. Everyone is different but thats my way of doing it.

 

I gave up wasting my energy on people that get triggered when they hear a different viewpoint. Family or not, dont piss down my back and tell me its raining because i will spit you out like a bad taste in my mouth. 

 

As oz said its much better finding people who feel similar. How anybody can think that any of this bollocks added up from the start is beyond me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr H said:

My sister who works for microsoft on the otherhand my god! She heard what me and my brother had been talking about, went into a tirade about Bill Gates and how great he is - she actually bothered to write me an essay on Bill Gates and his works and gave me a film to watch on how great a human being he is - and pretty much since she hasn't really spoken to me - like at all! So yeah, some kinda weird brainwashing going on there for the ol microsoft employees - which you might think only stupid people might follow, but she's a Cambridge graduate and not supposed to be stupid! But hey ho!

 

You should recommend that she reads a book called 'Fear of the Invisible' by Janine Roberts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The main thing is @JackJohnson is that you spoke your truth, when your mum realises you were 1 step ahead, then she will listen. David Icke has always said to speak your truth, don’t let what others think hold you back. As for family yeah I have a virtually 0 relationship with my entire family now, including mum dad and siblings. I never had much of a relationship anyway, my parents reckon I’ve wasted my life away as I chose not to go to university (I never knew what I wanted to do so why bother with the debt). I’ve always felt they’re people I have to be with during family occasions, not people or friends I choose to be with, like I have nothing in common or much to talk about. Plus I’m naturally shy and introvert and always felt shy/ awkward around my parents, nothing will ever change that. Once I began to wake up a couple of years ago, that was it, I was the idiot of the family and I’ve always been treated that way in particular since then. Which is a shame because they know the climate change agenda is a hoax, but they don’t know why, whose behind it and for what reason. They won’t listen to me, the final straw was me saying I don’t wear a mask and saying that this pandemic is a hoax, virus real or not it’s the agenda being played, same as the climate change hoax. I just think they have chosen to be ignorant, and that sadly comes with consequences they’ll probably never figure out. I also found when I began to wake up, I quickly grew apart from my gf at the time. She was and still is totally locked into the matrix, in particular watching shit reality shows on tv and not having any critical thinking skills... at the time as new concepts came to me, I thought it was just my vibration was changing and no longer compatible with those people around me at the time, how real this raising vibration is I don’t know, it explains it a bit. But one thing I think is the elite want us divided and conquered, so try not to burn bridges so fast

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! Sadly my sister brushes off every single thing I tell her, even if it’s backed up by evidence and i can provide links and encourage her to please think for herself and go and see. She doesn’t. She just tells me it’s all conspiracy theories and thinks I’m mad. I’m really sad because we have a good relationship but this has thrown a spanner in the works a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, Mr H said:

I have a brother and a sister.

 

When I have spoken to my brother about it all, he's pretty much in agreement to the point that none of it adds up.....

 

My sister who works for microsoft on the otherhand my god! She heard what me and my brother had been talking about, went into a tirade about Bill Gates and how great he is - she actually bothered to write me an essay on Bill Gates and his works and gave me a film to watch on how great a human being he is - and pretty much since she hasn't really spoken to me - like at all! So yeah, some kinda weird brainwashing going on there for the ol microsoft employees - which you might think only stupid people might follow, but she's a Cambridge graduate and not supposed to be stupid! But hey ho!

 

You may also want to point her towards this: https://principia-scientific.com/un-admits-bill-gates-funded-vaccine-causing-polio-in-africa/

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 4:02 AM, Seeker said:

The main thing is @JackJohnson is that you spoke your truth, when your mum realises you were 1 step ahead, then she will listen. David Icke has always said to speak your truth, don’t let what others think hold you back. As for family yeah I have a virtually 0 relationship with my entire family now, including mum dad and siblings. I never had much of a relationship anyway, my parents reckon I’ve wasted my life away as I chose not to go to university (I never knew what I wanted to do so why bother with the debt). I’ve always felt they’re people I have to be with during family occasions, not people or friends I choose to be with, like I have nothing in common or much to talk about. Plus I’m naturally shy and introvert and always felt shy/ awkward around my parents, nothing will ever change that. Once I began to wake up a couple of years ago, that was it, I was the idiot of the family and I’ve always been treated that way in particular since then. Which is a shame because they know the climate change agenda is a hoax, but they don’t know why, whose behind it and for what reason. They won’t listen to me, the final straw was me saying I don’t wear a mask and saying that this pandemic is a hoax, virus real or not it’s the agenda being played, same as the climate change hoax. I just think they have chosen to be ignorant, and that sadly comes with consequences they’ll probably never figure out. I also found when I began to wake up, I quickly grew apart from my gf at the time. She was and still is totally locked into the matrix, in particular watching shit reality shows on tv and not having any critical thinking skills... at the time as new concepts came to me, I thought it was just my vibration was changing and no longer compatible with those people around me at the time, how real this raising vibration is I don’t know, it explains it a bit. But one thing I think is the elite want us divided and conquered, so try not to burn bridges so fast

💯

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my immediate family has had a gradual awakening over the past few years, and is aware of the Plandemic. The other two are hopeless system slave retards who respond with aggression, ridicule and shaming tactics when I try to challenge their world view. I don't really try very hard. I will probably eventually just not bother with them any more. It's bothersome, draining. I hate having to pander, and if you're around those kinda folks, you end up having to pander, or else just avoid talking about the Plandemic altogether. That's the thing about dumb sheeple, they try to drag you down to their level, such is their arrogance and ignorance.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

 

Be strong brother. We all feel like that at some point. We have to speak out. Otherwise we all fucked mate.


l guess it comes down to 'picking our/your battles' ?
Using your gut instinct to work out who is open to a reasonable discussion despite different views.
lf l feel someone is rigid and totally fixed in their trust of MSM then l'l tend to leave it.

lf someone appears to be open to questions then l'll engage them gently.
We have to be mindful of not wasting our energy and wearing ourselves down..
lf l feel there's an opportunity, l won't waste it.
BC
 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


l guess it comes down to 'picking our/your battles' ?
Using your gut instinct to work out who is open to a reasonable discussion despite different views.
lf l feel someone is rigid and totally fixed in their trust of MSM then l'l tend to leave it.

lf someone appears to be open to questions then l'll engage them gently.
We have to be mindful of not wasting our energy and wearing ourselves down..
lf l feel there's an opportunity, l won't waste it.
BC
 

 

Totally agree mate.

 

I've had to bite my lip so many times to stop me getting sucked into a negative wavelength. Which is what they want.

Edited by The Illuminator
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

After living on this planet for close to 80 years and having lived and worked in around fourteen different countries, plus the things I learned not only from my grandparents, but my great grandparents as well, one starts to recall many things.

 

There is another way . . .

 

These mass gatherings are great. Don't think that I don't support them because they are great at showing the powers that wanna be that we are getting PISSED OFF, but they also have a big downside.

 

The sheep will never go to a demonstration. When they see the thugs called police, beating on a grannie or a pregnant woman, they cheer them on - "Our police are doing a great job. These bloody conspiracy theorists are a menace they should all be locked up." They say in self-righteous anger. The people out there that are partly convinced and are starting to smell a very big rodent with this entire bullshit, think "Good job no one I know was there. I thought of going, but thank God that I didn't".

 

There's another way . . .

 

It has been used by a certain group of people for many, many years. It's time tested and it works. Here's how it goes

 

Each and every person who reads this forum has a job. The job is to "convert" or de-brainwash, SIX people. It doesn't matter who they are, or what they do for a living, the only thing that matters is that they aren't already convinced that we are in deadly peril.

 

Now convincing only SIX people isn't a major task. Once you have your six, your work is done. You keep in touch with them, feed them the latest news, update them, you are their 'leader' for want of a better word.

 

Each one of the six people that you convinced has a job of his / her / it's own. Each one has to convince six others. Only six, no more, no less. The people they "convert" don't have to know about the one who "converted" them. so your six, suddenly became 36 and each one of those has to gather 6 more, so now already we are up to 216, then to 1296, so 6 x 6 x 6 x 6. Then 7776, 46656. Use your calculator. 

 

It's well within the means of a person to gather SIX people into the fold.

 

There's another thing. Let's say A is the origin, each one of his team knows A. One of his team B, has six people in his team. The all know B, but they have no idea who A is and so on down the line, so if Z, way down the chain has 6 people and one gets arrested and questioned under pressure, the only persons that he knows are Z and maybe the rest of Z's team.

 

It's been working for over a hundred years. It's just amazing how easy it is not to mention how effective. If you REALLY think hard, how do you think this entire conspiracy against us started and grew? How do you think the Cabal works?

 

You can't use YouTube or Facebook or Instagram or Twitter, they are all censored. THEY CAN'T CENSOR WHAT YOU SAY IN PRIVATE!

 

You can print stuff to convince them after all you only have to convince SIX, not 6,000,000 so printing a few sheets of FACTS with the necessary links to Govt / Medical sites PROVING just ONE thing, is usually enough to tip them over the edge. I know. Just convince them that wearing masks is USELESS and detrimental to their health is usually enough. 

 

Think about it. What have you got to lose?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...