Jump to content

Jim ''I'm a freemason'' Davidson dissing Icke.


Recommended Posts

 I'm not sure where to post this, so I will just post it here. The freemason Jim Davidson decides to make  a video for those of us that took umbrage to his comments about the protestors,  and the protest in general. He called David bonkers.  Wow, he really is thick, ''How can you get a virus from a fucking machine?'' (5G).  

 

 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 I'm not sure where to post this, so I will just post it here. The freemason Jim Davidson decides to make  a video for those of us that took umbrage to his comments about the protestors,  and the protest in general. He called David bonkers.  Wow, he really is thick, ''How can you get a virus from a fucking machine?'' (5G).  

 

 

 

He was never known for his intelligence. He has tried to do a u-turn on a lot of the comedy he used to do, buckling under the societal pressure to be seen as 'woke'. This is common nowadays.

He's just another 'everyman' type of character who thinks he knows the way things are, but doesn't. I suppose that could be all of us, but there are degrees. This guy was never really funny, just retarded and annoying. These types parade their retardation for all to see and wear it like a badge of honour.

He knows he can't do 'racist' humour anymore or he'll get buttfucked by BLM, so he's trying to pick a more 'acceptable' target, i.e. 'conspiracy theorists'. Seriously pathetic.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you get a virus from a machine?

 

Well, more accurately it is from a frequency, but the NWO know this and they don't want people knowing about frequency which is why they delete every video of any credible doctor talking about it, such as Dr. Thomas Cowan who has been harassed since he mentioned it a few months ago. Arthur Firstenberg talks about frequency in his book, The Invisible Rainbow. So it's not really a machine, it's the frequency created by the machine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 9:19 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

Jim Davidson

 

I had no idea he was still around and on TV. 

I watch a few minutes of that video before I had to turn it off. 

He's a complete Cunt. 

Always was and always will be. 

You're never going to 'get through' to any Jim Davidson fans.. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

 

I had no idea he was still around and on TV. 

I watch a few minutes of that video before I had to turn it off. 

He's a complete Cunt. 

Always was and always will be. 

You're never going to 'get through' to any Jim Davidson fans.. 

 

 

Men and Women like him get paid handsomely to keep the official narrative standing.

 

The numbers I've heard quoted are in the Millions of Euros per year. All off-the-books of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, Ethel said:

 

He was never known for his intelligence. He has tried to do a u-turn on a lot of the comedy he used to do, buckling under the societal pressure to be seen as 'woke'. This is common nowadays.

He's just another 'everyman' type of character who thinks he knows the way things are, but doesn't. I suppose that could be all of us, but there are degrees. This guy was never really funny, just retarded and annoying. These types parade their retardation for all to see and wear it like a badge of honour.

He knows he can't do 'racist' humour anymore or he'll get buttfucked by BLM, so he's trying to pick a more 'acceptable' target, i.e. 'conspiracy theorists'. Seriously pathetic.

If I remember rightly he was a wife/girlfriend beating prick. Maybe her name was Alison Holloway Or something similar, worked for MSM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

If I remember rightly he was a wife/girlfriend beating prick. Maybe her name was Alison Holloway Or something similar, worked for MSM.

 Yeah that sounds about right. A quick Internet search confirms it: 

 

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JIM+DAVIDSON+EXPOSED%3A+MY+HELL+MARRIED+TO+CRUEL+TV+COMEDIAN%3A+People...-a079472757

 

But seriously, yeah - what a charming guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...