Jump to content

Is now the best time to sell property?


Recommended Posts

We all make decisions based on our own circumstances. Every fibre of my being told me I was right to make the one I did. SO far Its proving correct. I always follow my gut instinct which I know comes directly from source and is never wrong. I cant explain that to other folks who dont experience such insights. It is just what happens for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely sell ...Quick .... things are moving very fast now ...I'm surprised the property market hasn't collapsed already .... millions of people have lost their jobs , how can they pay mortgages? .

I completely agree and had this issue. What do I do with the lump sum of money I am getting from my dad's house sale? Who knows what the government will end up doing. Will we see hyperinflation? Will

Depending on area there is a small bubble-ette going on ... but the question where will go and what will you do? I would say that most of the world is affected by the cv19 so it's pretty much equ

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

We all make decisions based on our own circumstances. Every fibre of my being told me I was right to make the one I did. SO far Its proving correct. I always follow my gut instinct which I know comes directly from source and is never wrong. I cant explain that to other folks who dont experience such insights. It is just what happens for me. 

 

yes its called the flight or fight response and people do one or the other

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Macnamara said:

 

yes its called the flight or fight response and people do one or the other

 

ah yes, that old chestnut, the one always flung out by those who dont understand how the cosmos really works or are not tuned in. No, its called being spiritually awake. I get told what to do, and I do it. I trust the source and things work out, its that simple. However, that is personal to me, my property knowledge is based on years of experience, thats quite different

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

ah yes, that old chestnut, the one always flung out by those who dont understand how the cosmos really works or are not tuned in. No, its called being spiritually awake. I get told what to do, and I do it. I trust the source and things work out, its that simple. However, that is personal to me, my property knowledge is based on years of experience, thats quite different

 

if you want to move to mexico then that's your choice

 

but if you are trying to tell people that we defeat the cabal by selling our property and fleeing the country i'm going to disagree with that

 

how many people do you think we can spare in this struggle?

 

100?

a million?

how many people should go to mexico?

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites

sure you can pack up and go to mexico and then sit back and give it all the ''i told you so'' chat when the economy crashes in the UK but there is an element of SELF FULFILLING PROPHESY when all the people who think the battle is lost don't engage

 

of course its lost if people don't engage

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

sure you can pack up and go to mexico and then sit back and give it all the ''i told you so'' chat when the economy crashes in the UK but there is an element of SELF FULFILLING PROPHESY when all the people who think the battle is lost don't engage

 

Your belief is your belief. Mine is mine, I cant be bothered to waste my time on this anymore. Like I said, folks have a mind, they can make their own up.Those who can afford to sell will probably sell. Those who cant, wont. Neither is my fault, I am only giving the benefit of my experience as I see it, I am not forcing anyone to think or act like me. Im only responsible for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Your belief is your belief. Mine is mine, I cant be bothered to waste my time on this anymore. Like I said, folks have a mind, they can make their own up.Those who can afford to sell will probably sell. Those who cant, wont. Neither is my fault, I am only giving the benefit of my experience as I see it, I am not forcing anyone to think or act like me. Im only responsible for me.

 

yes you are acting in your own short term self interest and i'm saying that is a false economy in the long run and that too much of that kind of thinking is going to sink us all in the same way that too many police willing to beat the british public, to get that months pay cheque, will allow a fascist state to emerge and in the same way that too many health professionals willing to inject british people with toxic covid vaccinations, in order to keep their jobs, will destroy the health of the nation and in the same way that journalists who don't report the truth allow deceit to reign

 

But some people somewhere down the line have to take responsibility

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

 Ive been in property over 20 years in UK. Now is NOT the time to hold stock, especially rental stock. Less and less people will have jobs, leading to less and less reliable tenants. Additionally the rules are being changed constantly now, and its way harder to evict anyone now, courts are backed up for months, meanwhile if a tenant decides not to pay you are stuck with them, like it or not, for a minimum of a year, while you pay the mortgage or lose the property....

Personal houses, thats more of a gut instinct IMO, BUT, there will be a crash soon, so if you  have equity, now is the time to get it out, or lose it for good.

 

Same in Australia. Bad time to be a landlord. Even the insurance companies have removed the clause in the landlord insurance that covers you for non-payment of rent. It's a disaster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Same in Australia. Bad time to be a landlord. Even the insurance companies have removed the clause in the landlord insurance that covers you for non-payment of rent. It's a disaster.

 

Yep, its everything that will be affected. They want proprty to collapse as we wont be allowed to own anything. There has been a land and property grab by Govt going on for years in UK, most people just cant or refuse to see it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking at which countries are most vaccinated.  US/CA/W.Europe.

Missing was Eastern Europe and Islamic World ... so I would say they are the safest as they have a different God. Mexico too, but how long will it last.

From year 2000,   rates per 1000.

I am sure it's increased by now.

 

 

2000 vac.jpg

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

Yep, its everything that will be affected. They want proprty to collapse as we wont be allowed to own anything. There has been a land and property grab by Govt going on for years in UK, most people just cant or refuse to see it

 

One thing that doesn't add up in my mind however, is that most of the political and legal class and ruling class in general, are landlords with multiple properties in their portfolios. Why would they openly sabotage their own property portfolios (rental return, capital growth etc) by risking the property system which makes them wealthy? Doesn't add up to me.

Edited by DarianF
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

One thing that doesn't add up in my mind however, is that most of the political and legal class and ruling class in general, are landlords with multiple properties in their portfolios. Why would they openly sabotage their own property portfolios (rental return, capital growth etc) by risking the property system which makes them wealthy? Doesn't add up to me.

 

This bothered me too. I expect you'll find a lot of them sold up in the last few months or will do after a potential mini-boom due to the 'discovery' of multiple vaccines (what a joke) combined with a likely ultra-soft (or delayed forever) Brexit. I'm equally concerned by what the plan is for savings. I expect they may be exchanged (possibly overnight, so people can't prepare) for a digital currency that is worth nowhere near as much. It's definitely heading that way.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

 

This bothered me too. I expect you'll find a lot of them sold up in the last few months or will do after a potential mini-boom due to the 'discovery' of multiple vaccines (what a joke) combined with a likely ultra-soft (or delayed forever) Brexit. I'm equally concerned by what the plan is for savings. I expect they may be exchanged (possibly overnight, so people can't prepare) for a digital currency that is worth nowhere near as much. It's definitely heading that way.

 

Savings will definitely be inflated away. The way the banks are printing money is insane. This is explained well in the video below (older show, but very relevant to now):

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...