Business in the Middle East is currently dominated by Sabbatean-Masonic businesspeople posing as devout Muslims of all things. 🙂

These people seem to like believing in one thing - occultism - and posing as something else - Jew, Christian, Muslim.

Things got this way in the 18 years since the 9/11 Attacks - before this, these superrich people were business smalltimers at best.

You haven't refuted much at all, Mr. RomeRules. Perhaps you should travel to the Middle East every now and then and survey the situation on the ground?

• Like 3

I think it would be better to just name all these wankers Babylonians or something as it's clear that all major Abrahamic religions are involved, possibly other religions too.

It's hard to deny the likes of the Vatican and the Saudis are up to their necks in corruption, but who benefits at the end of the day? It seems like we're moving towards Noahide laws to me, regardless of who people think is in charge.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So Rome rules and they're totally fine with the fact that there are whole subreddits where people can talk about how they rule?

Replace Rome with Tel Aviv and see how long that will last before you're cancelled.

False assumption. The banned subs broke reddit's rules. There is currently a sub called IsraelExposed which shows one can be critical of Israeli Jews on reddit. In addition there are thousands of search results for things like "Zionist world order" on reddit.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why does it seem like they want this to be built and how would Catholics benefit? Seems weird if they're working for their own interests.

The Jesuits are a continuation of the Knights Templar.

4 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

False assumption. The banned subs broke reddit's rules. There is currently a sub called IsraelExposed which shows one can be critical of Israeli Jews on reddit. In addition there are thousands of search results for things like "Zionist world order" on reddit.

Reddit is still very one-sided though. What rules are you talking about, simply noticing patterns? I would suggest having this debate about who controls the world on a message board with less moderation, just ignore the anons that tell you to go back to reddit.

11 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

The Jesuits are a continuation of the Knights Templar.

But why does it appear that they want a Temple? Who benefits?

Most of r/israelexposed seems to be focused on Palestinian suffering too, it would be harder for them to censor that sub as it would look totally inhumane. It's probably mostly lefties posting there like the folks in the following vid:

Not condoning the being "racist" part in the tweet, but the left and right are concerned for different reasons.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Reddit is still very one-sided though. What rules are you talking about, simply noticing patterns? I would suggest having this debate about who controls the world on a message board with less moderation, just ignore the anons that tell you to go back to reddit.

The site-wide rules. Also weren't you just trying to discredit me because I post on reddit? I have been awaiting any actual arguments but have seen none.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

But why does it appear that they want a Temple? Who benefits?

Cite to me where the Catholic church wants to build a Hebrew Temple?

23 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

The site-wide rules. Also weren't you just trying to discredit me because I post on reddit? I have been awaiting any actual arguments but have seen none.

Well I'm asking genuine questions.

23 minutes ago, RomeRules said:

Cite to me where the Catholic church wants to build a Hebrew Temple?

I'm not sure if they have an official stance on it. Maybe that building plan isn't even a Temple, I dunno. I'm just curious about what the hell is going on and why Christendom seems so bloody subverted. Who the hell am I supposed to believe when Judea and Rome have been been against each other for God knows how long? All I know is that when I see debauchery and decadence being promoted, the Wiki Early Life meme often checks out, not a Jesuit one. That's not to say that Jesuits are not part of this NWO agenda though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why does it seem like they want this to be built and how would Catholics benefit? Seems weird if they're working for their own interests.

1553296345964.png.beb49d00f46a5bb1a3324fa1ad24423e.png

They arnt really Catholics tho, like David says about Sabbateans posing as Jews.

The temple that used to stand there was a temple to Jupiter. Same as the Vatican is full of these effigies like the black statue of Jew Peter.

This is all documented in Roman history & the Temple mount.

The Vatican layout is all about sun worship & everything about the place is occult & nothing to do with Jesus Christ as Christians perceive him.

Thats how Satanist mock their victims.

So yea the cult that run the Vatican want that temple for whatever reason.

Noahide laws is really about transhumanism as well I would say, not any religion.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

They arnt really Catholics tho, like David says about Sabbateans posing as Jews.

This is an attempt to move the goalposts. The Jesuits are very mush Christian and Catholic. They believe in all of the fundamental doctrines of Christianity i.e. the ecumenical councils. The difference is they are more consistent with what Christianity reduces to which is to say communism. Hence the vow of poverty.

1 minute ago, RomeRules said:

This is an attempt to move the goalposts. The Jesuits are very mush Christian and Catholic. They believe in all of the fundamental doctrines of Christianity i.e. the ecumenical councils. The difference is they are more consistent with what Christianity reduces to which is to say communism. Hence the vow of poverty.

I disagree, the men in black are occultist posing as Christians. 

unddnamed.jpg

• Like 1

You could make an argument from that video Icke claims its the Sabbateans pretending to be Jews, but Jews have been expelled from many countries long before 1666. Now we are seeing both communist & Zionist Jews do their best to sabotage our countries & as already explained, they are the ones censoring free speech.

Chabad Lubavitch are pretty Kosher.

You have to wonder if Judaism itself & Kabbala are Satanic.

4k1eZzW.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

Im just putting it out there, like from my research the Jesuits set up the Illuminati, but then others say that was the Sabbatean Frankists.

I believe there was both Jesuit & Jewish  occultist interests with Nazi Germany also & definitely in Bolshevik revolutions.

Just leads me to believe there is one hierarchy.

So the Jews vs the Jesuits argument is very exoteric.

Is interesting in Nazi Germany Bnai Brith wasent shut down till 1937, long after the other Masonic lodges in Germany.

https://www.jta.org/1937/04/21/archive/nazis-dissolve-bnai-brith-seize-all-property 🤔

I don't really have much to say regarding the video at the moment, but I'm interested in learning more about Jesuits.

Out of curiosity, what would you say the endgame is for the Jesuits/Vatican? I would say global communism, but maybe I have just watched too much Walter Vaith, I dunno.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld