On 10/22/2020 at 10:45 AM, rideforever said:

Well ... given how retarded the entire human society seems to be ... more power to the scientologists for choosing their own brain washing rather than using the generic brand.

Maybe they get something for it ... the idea to clean up your past is a good one.   The idea to have a closed church so that they animals outside down eat all the good stuff is also good.  But of course there is dodgy shit happening in there, always is.

Not much safety in dying is there, try something anything right, don't have to stay if you don't like it.

You learn a lot from trying things.

I only watched one documentary on Scientology, an interview with the wife of one of the employees of the "church".  She said there's simply brainwashing, ultra-control, ultra heirarchy type management, no questioning.  I suppose the original idea was to stop the "nonsense" that people bring into systems that are meant to improve consciousness and awareness (supposedly), but this one's backfiring badly.  I don't know how anyone lives in that spell, it's absolutely hellish.  She escaped - apparently the followers track and harass you, I don't know but that they cause physical harm and mischief in your life until you capitulate and "return".  Hellworld - Demonic.  I think it's a microcosm of our global government that's coming to a neighborhood near you.  Totally Assaholic bullshit.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Unity8 said:

She escaped - apparently the followers track and harass you, I don't know but that they cause physical harm and mischief in your life until you capitulate and "return".  Hellworld - Demonic.  I think it's a microcosm of our global government that's coming to a neighborhood near you.  Totally Assaholic bullshit.

Sure but ... wisdom is something you gain from exploring, learning and growing.  It's not for free.  Some good things are done at Scientology (the stuff about resolving the past) ... without the hierarchy.   Too many people these days aren't doing anything - that's also not good.

But to learn you have to go into something, whether its Buddhism Architecture or Scientology ... there are always good things, and often lots of BS.  But you have to go in like a heist, take the good leave the bad.

Otherwise you die with nothing.  And we came to get something, something good.

So ... you have to learn "the streets".

Ive heard the nasty stories about scientology and as contradictory as this might sound, I think the stories are true but scientolgy MIGHT NOT BE the guilty party.

From what I know, the psychology society is somewhere between total bunk to spiritual terrorism. There's an actual bunch of evil shit going on in this world thats not visible to people living in the happy delusions the con artists have manufactured over the centuries. Scientology claims to be a religion and the sacred books of the worlds religions are about that world and not the world which deceives us. Anyone from the illusion seeing the world they didn't notice before ... could well be under attack from scientologists ... or any number of things going on in the scary world which makes the children reach for a safety blanket to pull over their eyes. Psychology is a study in statistics ruled by priests beyond the veil who torture people, forcibly medicate people, incarcerate people without trial. Maybe scientology is like this as well or maybe its under attack by forces of darkness which were around before Phillip K Dick.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...