Church of Scientology

On 10/22/2020 at 10:45 AM, rideforever said:

Well ... given how retarded the entire human society seems to be ... more power to the scientologists for choosing their own brain washing rather than using the generic brand.

Maybe they get something for it ... the idea to clean up your past is a good one.   The idea to have a closed church so that they animals outside down eat all the good stuff is also good.  But of course there is dodgy shit happening in there, always is.

Not much safety in dying is there, try something anything right, don't have to stay if you don't like it.

You learn a lot from trying things.

I only watched one documentary on Scientology, an interview with the wife of one of the employees of the "church".  She said there's simply brainwashing, ultra-control, ultra heirarchy type management, no questioning.  I suppose the original idea was to stop the "nonsense" that people bring into systems that are meant to improve consciousness and awareness (supposedly), but this one's backfiring badly.  I don't know how anyone lives in that spell, it's absolutely hellish.  She escaped - apparently the followers track and harass you, I don't know but that they cause physical harm and mischief in your life until you capitulate and "return".  Hellworld - Demonic.  I think it's a microcosm of our global government that's coming to a neighborhood near you.  Totally Assaholic bullshit.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Unity8 said:

She escaped - apparently the followers track and harass you, I don't know but that they cause physical harm and mischief in your life until you capitulate and "return".  Hellworld - Demonic.  I think it's a microcosm of our global government that's coming to a neighborhood near you.  Totally Assaholic bullshit.

Sure but ... wisdom is something you gain from exploring, learning and growing.  It's not for free.  Some good things are done at Scientology (the stuff about resolving the past) ... without the hierarchy.   Too many people these days aren't doing anything - that's also not good.

But to learn you have to go into something, whether its Buddhism Architecture or Scientology ... there are always good things, and often lots of BS.  But you have to go in like a heist, take the good leave the bad.

Otherwise you die with nothing.  And we came to get something, something good.

So ... you have to learn "the streets".

Ive heard the nasty stories about scientology and as contradictory as this might sound, I think the stories are true but scientolgy MIGHT NOT BE the guilty party.

From what I know, the psychology society is somewhere between total bunk to spiritual terrorism. There's an actual bunch of evil shit going on in this world thats not visible to people living in the happy delusions the con artists have manufactured over the centuries. Scientology claims to be a religion and the sacred books of the worlds religions are about that world and not the world which deceives us. Anyone from the illusion seeing the world they didn't notice before ... could well be under attack from scientologists ... or any number of things going on in the scary world which makes the children reach for a safety blanket to pull over their eyes. Psychology is a study in statistics ruled by priests beyond the veil who torture people, forcibly medicate people, incarcerate people without trial. Maybe scientology is like this as well or maybe its under attack by forces of darkness which were around before Phillip K Dick.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 6:52 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Scientology Billion Year Contract

image.jpeg.2effee3615320d720425da13f8270a67.jpeg

A contract to the sea sounds to me like a contract into maritime law and not the law of the land (otherwise known as common law, natural law or more importantly God's law). This is no mistake and as Oz mentioned earlier the links to the Navy are there but this is also a ritual contract to pull you away from GODS LAW and all things natural.

ALL LAWS AT SEA PRESUME YOU DEAD AND TO BE THE LEGAL FICTION......NOT A LIVING MAN/WOMAN.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 2:10 AM, oz93666 said:

Ah Osho .... I experienced him first hand ... spent time in his ashrams , another Master at extracting wealth from his followers ... He declared in 1984 that 5 billion people would die of aids , and order everyone in his ashrams to wear surgical masks and gloves and condoms when having sex ....lol .... snitching was encouraged and non compliers were thrown out ..

But we digress I return to the Scientologists and "Auditing " .... This is so unbelievable you may think I'm making it up ! I assure you it's all true ....

slide_4.jpg

Remember this all started in the 1960's ... electronic gadgets were quiet novel ... And Ron supplied all his "auditors" with a primitive lie detectors (skin resistance meters) . The person being Audited would hold two metal can like things ( see picture above) ... the auditor would watch the meter while asking questions to detect any lies ... ( the person being audited did not understand this was a lie detector )

frontview-labeled.jpeg

So by asking a stream of questions the group would soon know everything about the person , all his innermost secrets , how he could be manipulated and used , perhaps turned to the dark side and a useful agent for US Navel intelligence.....

Used to be the cost of auditing was a sliding scale ... A search now seems to indicate it's a fixed rate .....

"Scientologists must attend auditing, essentially the church's term for therapy, which costs $800 an hour. These expensive auditing sessions can last a minimum of two and a half hours each, Remini said. They involve an auditor who listens and helps members “find and handle areas of distress.”Dec 14, 2016 "

Soon the new recruit has second mortgaged his house , and cleared out his bank account . When they realize he has no more cash left , they declare him "cleared" (cleaned out)  and he moves up ... perhaps allowed to live in as an unpaid slave within the organization

Eat your heart out Osho , you were just an amateur compared to these guys ! . 

I remember those things. Back in the Eighties, a few blocks up the road from me was a small storefront where folks inside were using this thing. It was under the guise of "Dianetics". People would go in, sit at a small desk, like an old school room desk, with a recruiter on the other side. The pasty would grab the tin cans with the wires attached and be asked a series of questions. It was funny, because they had these large store front windows with now blinds. You could watch them from the sidewalk. The folks inside, taking the "test" looked much like the kind of folks today who wear chin diapers and brag about getting their booster jabs.

71ov83bWDcL.jpg

From Amazon's About The Author:

L. Ron Hubbard

With 19 New York Times bestsellers and more than 350 million copies of his works in circulation, L. Ron Hubbard is among the most enduring and widely read authors of our time. As a leading light of American Pulp Fiction through the 1930s and '40s, he is further among the most influential authors of the modern age. Indeed, from Ray Bradbury to Stephen King, there is scarcely a master of imaginative tales who has not paid tribute to L. Ron Hubbard.

Then too, of course, there is all L. Ron Hubbard represents as the Founder of Dianetics and Scientology and thus the only major religion born in the 20th century.

While, as such, he presents the culmination of science and spiritual technology as embodied in the religion of Scientology.

They are comparing him to Ray Bradbury!?! "Scarcely a master of imaginative tales who has not paid tribute to L. Ron Hubbard", they say 😸. It's well known in the literary world that all of his earlier works in science fiction were some of the worse ever written.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...