MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

Just now, Problem child said:

lol when did it all get so shit tho..

Ha haa absa-fucking-lootely Problem child - It's all become a load of foul fucking sonic discharge of the shittest kind hasn't it mate?  Perhaps - sort of -  Pretty much after 911 (I feel)
It all went to shite -  the bastard corporations have literally 'inverted' all music haven't they - like they invert everything else.

Love that DJ Rap & Aston tune.  (out of likes tho)

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Ha haa absa-fucking-lootely Problem child - It's all become a load of foul fucking sonic discharge of the shittest kind hasn't it mate?  Perhaps - sort of -  Pretty much after 911 (I feel)
It all went to shite -  the bastard corporations have literally 'inverted' all music haven't they - like they invert everything else.

Love that DJ Rap & Aston tune.  (out of likes tho)

I dunno whats happened to the 'raves' these days as well. Last time I went it to one couple years ago was just full of posers on their phones. There is still some good new tunes out there just have to sift through the shite.

30 minutes ago, Problem child said:

I dunno whats happened to the 'raves' these days as well. Last time I went it to one couple years ago was just full of posers on their phones. There is still some good new tunes out there just have to sift through the shite.

Very true - I never listen to any commercial radio whatsoever,   and even more so - the non commercial stations aren't worth listening to either - especially those nobends at radio 1, but might check out radio 6 now and then.
Like you say - I find myself trawling through the shite - mainly nowadays on yew-chewoob  - there's a really good store here that sells cool records and a few good charity shops that sell stuff - but I can't be bothered anymore since the scam to go in,  but, yep - definately still making amazing music but it rarely gets any airtime does it and you have to search hard.
Showing fine taste there PC (liking bad company) There's another bad company one I love - will find it in a few mins and stick it on here, Nice one PC.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks

3 minutes ago, Problem child said:

if were talking leftfield, this is my fave  (swords, rhythm & stealth)

Yeah nice tune, mellow, I put leftfield up there with Prodigy and underworld and chem bros etc... they don't seem to do any wrong in my eyes... love all thier stuff.

add track name to qte

12 minutes ago, Problem child said:

haha that is mint. not what id usually listen too but I like it

Yeah - it's a freaky one that - (sound-enforcer-re-enforcement 6)  it's a bit 'doddery' banging your head against a wall type music but quite hypnotic. 

clarification