MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

30 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

If you like Mr Scruff then yeah deffo a being of fine taste

Ahhh i think we met one morning the sun was rising the birds were tweeting (god i hated to hear the little fukers cheeping away all happy like) and i think as we passed we nodded and said 'nice one, got right on one, yeah mate' as we headed to our future selves, funny how things work out.:classic_smile:

8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Ahhh i think we met one morning the sun was rising the birds were tweeting (god i hated to hear the little fukers cheeping away all happy like) and i think as we passed we nodded and said 'nice one, got right on one, yeah mate' as we headed to our future selves, funny how things work out.:classic_smile:

Hahaaa yeah -  those early morning walk backs from the club?  you've had alot of those mornings too then eh?
Pupils still dilated massively, looking pale, chain smoking, still chomping on the wrigleys from 2 hours ago, tastes like car tyres by now, clothes feeling heavy from all the sweat and smokes, probably did too much running man style dance (unsuccesfully if it was me)   needing a piss all the time, too much water, feeling dispondant about pretty much everything, but on reflection realising it was worth all the listlessness you're now feeling?   Ahh those Double dip strawberries eh?
Wishing you could find somewhere that was open for a nice greasy fry up, failing that just a lovely sweet cup of tea, (3 heaped sugars at least) but no fecker was open?
Maybe we met in a club once, "who are ya? where ya from? and what you on"  type of conversation.

For me I loved the birds tweeting - took my mind off how shit I was feeling.  Still fond memories. Welcome to the Electronic thread sockmuppet, and some good tunes you've posted. 👍
(love tricky disco -  proper warehouse sound - early 90's I think I remember stomping me feet to this)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Hahaaa yeah -  those early morning walk backs from the club?  you've had alot of those mornings too then eh?
Pupils still dilated massively, looking pale, chain smoking, still chomping on the wrigleys from 2 hours ago, tastes like car tyres by now, clothes feeling heavy from all the sweat and smokes, probably did too much running man style dance (unsuccesfully if it was me)   needing a piss all the time, too much water, feeling dispondant about pretty much everything, but on reflection realising it was worth all the listlessness you're now feeling?   Ahh those Double dip strawberries eh?
Wishing you could find somewhere that was open for a nice greasy fry up, failing that just a lovely sweet cup of tea, (3 heaped sugars at least) but no fecker was open?
Maybe we met in a club once, "who are ya? where ya from? and what you on"  type of conversation.

For me I loved the birds tweeting - took my mind off how shit I was feeling.  Still fond memories. Welcome to the Electronic thread sockmuppet, and some good tunes you've posted. 👍
(love tricky disco -  proper warehouse sound - early 90's I think I remember stomping me feet to this)

In a nutshell, all of the above, woke up in my van once covered in puke, yeah good times indeed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

We called it drippy style, yeah proper mess because we knew it was all going to shit anyway, now look what they've done to us:classic_rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Awesome, perfect for coming up on the 'E' moment waiting for the deeper connection to the Spirit of Life and Nature.

RIP Robert Miles

AND...... When you needed a big poo - that was a good sign that things are gonna get interesting.

(or a puke)

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

AND...... When you needed a big poo - that was a good sign that things are gonna get interesting.

(or a puke)

yeah forgot about that sensation, you were never too sure of which way it was goin to go, :classic_biggrin: or 🤮

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

yeah forgot about that sensation, you were never too sure of which way it was goin to go, :classic_biggrin: or 🤮

Hah!  Yeah so true!  

Keks round your ankles, cold sweat, deep breaths, and then ... nothing? No turd to speak of?
.............But even if the kids weren't dropped off at the pool, you would start to feel your fingers going numb and that tingling all up the back of your neck..... here it comes.....ahhhhh....minutes/seconds away...........................

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
ankles
  • Haha 1