MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

Posted (edited)

Found this one after reading about @oddsnsods exciting trip to lidl back in 21, (i was away from the forum for a while so missed that post by him)
Hope the steak was worth it odds, absolute yellowbellied slimey pussyboy invertebrates the lot of em at lidl. Chumps.
what was it, ribeye?  "Dunt realleh matter"

Sorry to bring it up again odds, was just surprised at the extent to which they fucked you around, absolute cowards.
Just want it to be known, if I was there at the same time you were -  I would have stuck up for you big time mate, or anyone for that matter.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

High Technology · Andy Clark.  Kpm 1000 Series: Communications.  ℗ 1979 KPM 1000 LP Series Released on: 1979-01-01.  Music Publisher: KPM Music Ltd.

Nice one Orange, (out of likes again)  this is well old school, it reminds me a little of the theme tune to star fleet, a space and giant robot themed thunderbirds style puppets show thingy back in the mid 80's. (was always great to see the scraps at the end with the spaceships joining up to make a big fuckoff type robot against another robot or monster:
Ahh those were the days?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Nice one Orange, (out of likes again)  this is well old school, it reminds me a little of the theme tune to star fleet, a space and giant robot themed thunderbirds style puppets show thingy back in the mid 80's. (was always great to see the scraps at the end with the spaceships joining up to make a big fuckoff type robot against another robot or monster:
Ahh those were the days?

High Technology and the Star Fleet theme sure do have familiarities. I am impressed by you making the connection.

They sure were the days. Thanks for reminding me about the Star Fleet TV series. That brings back memories. 🙂 Real models and marionettes/puppets - great stuff to watch.

Something else from the mid-1980s.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

High Technology and the Star Fleet theme sure do have familiarities. I am impressed by you making the connection.

They sure were the days. Thanks for reminding me about the Star Fleet TV series. That brings back memories. 🙂 Real models and marionettes/puppets - great stuff to watch.

Something else from the mid-1980s.

Yeah nice chilled tune love it orange, also loved the intro theme to miami vice, especially the drums,  I remember wanting a jacket like crocketts too! (very eighties) (and the ferrari) but when I was old enough to go down the pub  I ended up looking more like a dossy studenty grungy raver in the end. Nice one mate!👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

To celebrate the return of @Ziggy Sawdust a rather jolly and uplifting piece of electronic instrumental music. 🍿

Popcorn - Gershon Kingsley - 1969.

Cheeers Orange.....I remember this well. It was the year my wife and I married, we were both 20.

Women in those days were so much more beautiful than they are today in my opinion.

No duck lips, tattoos or piercings.....They also behaved like ladies.

"Shut up you stupid old fart" comes a cry from the back.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Cheeers Orange.....I remember this well. It was the year my wife and I married, we were both 20.

Women in those days were so much more beautiful than they are today in my opinion.

No duck lips, tattoos or piercings.....They also behaved like ladies.

"Shut up you stupid old fart" comes a cry from the back.

Yeah great to have you back on Mr Sawdust! 👍 I meant to say that on the russia thread too but realised I was de-railing the fucker, (after saying the same to GR & EW)

Great tune popcorn, and those girls - complete babes back then I agree, not like today (all fur coats and no knickers)
I'd definately like to go back and buy them a pint of sharp, and back to mine for some meaty faggotss and a bit of hanky panky.😉

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

To celebrate the return of @Ziggy Sawdust a rather jolly and uplifting piece of electronic instrumental music. 🍿

Popcorn - Gershon Kingsley - 1969.

On a serious note - just watch this video, the women are truly beautiful, everything about these women that are dancing here is so natural, and (not trying to sound too soppy) you can really see/sense that beautiful side of the female energy/spirit.  Watch their beautiful faces and movements, it's bloody poetry in motion, I love it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yeah great to have you back on Mr Sawdust! 👍 I meant to say that on the russia thread too but realised I was de-railing the fucker, (after saying the same to GR & EW)

Great tune popcorn, and those girls - complete babes back then I agree, not like today (all fur coats and no knickers)
I'd definately like to go back and buy them a pint of sharp, and back to mine for some meaty faggotss and a bit of hanky panky.😉

You'll never realise how great the 60s were my friend.

My teen years were wonderful

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

You'll never realise how great the 60s were my friend.

My teen years were wonderful

Arrr mate I wish, I hear nothing but beautiful memories from friends where I live, that saw through the 60's in their young adult years, a great time to be around, I'm a 70's kid, and remember the 70's with much love too.

EDIT: (the early 90s were my 'adult' education though)👍

edit section

Posted (edited)

Love the Streets, but with regards to what forum thread to put it in I'm in a quandry between Hip Hop and Electronic, think the electronics just as viable as loads of electronic effects and stuff:

The Streets
When you wasn't famous: