Jump to content

MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

One of my fave music vids..... Dj Kentaro & Kinoshita Shinishi.

 

Live Jam - pretty spectacular and the timing is pretty dam good.

 

Man playing Shamisen VS. DJ Kentaro - YouTube

This is brilliant mr h, (out of likes)
Especially after the build up after 3:52 and then the tempo/scratching really accelerates at 4:41 to 4:52.
Would love to have heard this on a high quality recording, but great stuff nonetheless, cheers.

 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

This is brilliant mr h, (out of likes)
Especially after the build up after 3:52 and then the tempo/scratching really accelerates at 4:41 to 4:52.
Would love to have heard this on a high quality recording, but great stuff nonetheless, cheers.

 

 

Yeah the quality is shite....yeah builds up to total amazingness levels! :) 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

headphones in please:

headphones in now?  good - now remember yourself on the dancefloor -  the days of freedom - - dancing like a complete looney - popped a pill or just smokin?  either's good ....dancing or just sitting around the edge talking bollocks and nodding to the beat...either is good - great days - we CAN have them back.👊
 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

headphones in please:

headphones in now?  good - now remember yourself on the dancefloor -  the days of freedom - - dancing like a complete looney - popped a pill or just smokin?  either's good ....dancing or just sitting around the edge talking bollocks and nodding to the beat...either is good - great days - we CAN have them back.👊
 

 


not until some massive changes occur in the edm scene. as it's corrupted quite heavilly (which is putting it lightly lol) 

Edited by rooey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, rooey said:

not until some massive changes occur in the edm scene. as it's corrupted quite heavilly (which is putting it lightly lol) 

Interesting comment Rooey - you seem to have a strong view here, maybe you can elaborate?

Massive changes occur in the edm scene?
Do you mean the corrupt companies who make money from the edm scene specifically?
... just the edm scene?    Not the pop,hip-hop,rock,r&b and the rest?
What do you mean by scene?  Do you mean the people who create the actual music and the people who listen to it and make it a thing..
....or do you mean the greedy money machine music industry per-se?

The scene - implies that the people who enjoy and create the music are currupted quite heavily?
When infact, you probably mean the music industry is currupt yes?
 

As most red-pilled people will be well aware, the music industry is massively connected to the establishment and is used as a tool of distraction and manipulation to the masses.   

Should that stop us enjoying a good tune when we hear it - that lifts our spirits?  I don't think so.

Shits hitting the fan everywhere, the music industry is going to be right in the firing line along with other monopolizing corporations, corrupt deep state, politicans, military leaders, elite corporations, and secret society networks.
I remain in my earlier stance of opinion in that - 'great days - we CAN have them back'.
 

 



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...