MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Tell what, they got the groove and the beat right on that track. 

It's so good isn't it mate?  Dark and moody but really melodic - and I like that billy nomates girl - she's got a really good voice and got something good. (talent wise - bit of alright too actually)
What's your favourite electronicy sleaford track(s) then Morpheus?

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
clear up crap sentence

16 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

It's so good isn't it mate?  Dark and moody but really melodic - and I like that billy nomates girl - she's got a really good voice and got something good. (talent wise - bit of alright too actually)
What's your favourite electronicy sleaford track(s) then Morpheus?

Not really heard much of em if I'm honest with you mate. Although I do like this and this from what I've heard of them:

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Not really heard much of em if I'm honest with you mate. Although I do like this and this from what I've heard of them:

Good songs - love the video to jolly fucker.

Yeah they're one of those you get an ear for, I looked into their back catalogue after hearing TCR a few years ago and from then on was absolutely hooked, love them, very electronic, with good old english 'common-man - punk-rap - if that's a thing? whatever you want to call it, but absolutely worth checking them out and great for letting off pent up steam as some of their songs are so delightfully angry - but funny at the same time.
Here's one of my favourite (very chilled but v cool) songs from their back catalogue:

Love this bit in the 'blackbeard was' 

" clueless bastards WILL not turn into sly & robbie, just because they've installed Ableton - on their macs!"   "fuck off back t'yer wendy house"  etc... etc....

"ere go get yer tits aat fur twenee quid"
"Coz radio 2 is gonna shake russel brand by the hand, I'm sick of these fuckin free spirits, yer not, i met one once, it was in a small glass , at a party, where you dint have to pay for anythin"

add lyrics

11 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Good songs - love the video to jolly fucker.

Yeah they're one of those you get an ear for, I looked into their back catalogue after hearing TCR a few years ago and from then on was absolutely hooked, love them, very electronic, with good old english 'common-man - punk-rap - if that's a thing? whatever you want to call it, but absolutely worth checking them out and great for letting off pent up steam as some of their songs are so delightfully angry - but funny at the same time.
Here's one of my favourite (very chilled but v cool) songs from their back catalogue:

Love this bit in the 'blackbeard was' 

" clueless bastards WILL not turn into sly & robbie, just because they've installed Ableton - on their macs!"   "fuck off back t'yer wendy house"  etc... etc....

"ere go get yer tits aat fur twenee quid"
"Coz radio 2 is gonna shake russel brand by the hand, I'm sick of these fuckin free spirits, yer not, i met one once, it was in a small glass , at a party, where you dint have to pay for anythin"

Yeah very punk esque, with a streets edge to it. I'm into the pixies so it resonated with me on a punk level. Very melodic 3 chord grooves. It's what nirvana built their career's on. BHS was alright. Wasn't keen on TCR, that Blackbeard tune rocks, loving that. I like Bob Marley so that was a lovely reggae twist. Nice tune man. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah very punk esque, with a streets edge to it. I'm into the pixies so it resonated with me on a punk level. Very melodic 3 chord grooves. It's what nirvana built their career's on. BHS was alright. Wasn't keen on TCR, that Blackbeard tune rocks, loving that. I like Bob Marley so that was a lovely reggae twist. Nice tune man. 

Ahh beautifully described Morph me owd mucker, yeah it's a beauty isn't it, love the reggae thing too, in that song - and the grooves, yeah Nirvana deffo built alot of this into their songs, bang on mate.

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

2 band members from a local SW London 'Ozric Tentacles' formed 'EAT STATIC'  😎 

Arr love both these Basket case! 👍 especially the 'eat static' one - as soon as I saw the words 'ozric tentacles' that got my attention - I love them, and really love that song - totally trippy - you can hear it's very 'ozric' indeed  ...  but with even more mushrooms.

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, Morpheus said:

Ahh where do you start with the streets eh Morpheus?  Love the streets, I was blown away by that first album - was it 2002 it came out?.... so much great stuff they did - think we might have to put a few on here what do you think?  (if you're a streets fan - top 5 songs they have done)

add sentence
  • Like 1