MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Love techno, that bris s one is well harsh, very severe techno indeed, most definately hard as fuck 👍 😃

schranz is mostly horror themed so on halloween here is a schranz mix of the halloween film theme:

and keeping up the terror/horror ting, more boris s with his schranz mix of the texas chainsaw massacre theme:

i used to have a lot of schranz vinyl but an ex-landlord took them all (and my decks and hi-fi) so gradually been building up my collection again the past year and a half.

7 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

schranz is mostly horror themed so on halloween here is a schranz mix of the halloween film theme:

and keeping up the terror/horror ting, more boris s with his schranz mix of the texas chainsaw massacre theme:

i used to have a lot of schranz vinyl but an ex-landlord took them all (and my decks and hi-fi) so gradually been building up my collection again the past year and a half.

I'd be making sure that I got that all back from the landlord and made sure he had broken legs once retrieved. Don't ever let anyone take your music mate. It's like someone taking a shit on your kid, it just should never happen. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Yeah great tune, similar feel to this classic from blue, la tour:  (it was on that shit film where hollywoodbitchcunt sharon  stone supposedly got her fishy muff out when she crossed her legs**)  - basic instinct.
Nice tune though - pity about the film:

EDIT: As a much younger bachelor, (with a very strong wrist)  when 'inspecting' that particuar scene in basic instinct on video tape - no way could I see her lady garden no matter how hard I tried!!!!!!!!!!!!
(pause,play, pause,pause,play,pause,rewind..?.....)

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Jesus loves the acid!

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Used to throw this one out when I did house sets. Used to rock the dancefloor with this cheeky high energy number. 

GREAT TUNES CHAPS!! (no likes left)

GREAT TUNES CHAPS!! (no likes left)

Edited by sickofallthebollocks

20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'd be making sure that I got that all back from the landlord and made sure he had broken legs once retrieved. Don't ever let anyone take your music mate. It's like someone taking a shit on your kid, it just should never happen. 👍🏻

me and mate were renting a house years ago and he was paying most of the rent but i moved out so i let my decks, speakers, mixer, headphones, amp, vinyl and hi-fi stay down til he was moving out but there were a few parties and some of the front room was wrecked so landlord took all the possessions because there was no deposit paid lol

here is a quality house album by the talented etienne de crecy.

super discount 2 ('super discount 1' is f'n amazing aswell)

4 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

me and mate were renting a house years ago and he was paying most of the rent but i moved out so i let my decks, speakers, mixer, headphones, amp, vinyl and hi-fi stay down til he was moving out but there were a few parties and some of the front room was wrecked so landlord took all the possessions because there was no deposit paid lol

here is a quality house album by the talented etienne de crecy.

super discount 2 ('super discount 1' is f'n amazing aswell)

Deposit for your shit back? Cheaper than trying to buy it all over again. Then break his legs and take the money back.