MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

24 hour bullshit. Courtesy of your mainstream media...

Lyrics:

When the screen turns, it's too late
No one's to burn but yourself
I want to buy everything you got
No hope now for a TV junk

24 hour bullshit
24 hour bullshit

I want out, don't want your help
Spend my time trying to distance myself
Fall in line, now follow suit
It's my God and my religion

24 hour bullshit
24 hour bullshit

I could care less

24 hour bullshit

Beer, gun, car and TV
That's all I need

24 hour bullshit

I could care less

24 hour bullshit

Beer, gun, car and TV
That's all I need

24 hour bullshit

1970.. Kraftwerk bring techno to the world. Some of the crowd were toking, others had a bit of acid... Shame they didn't have a Roland TB-303 back then, but it sounded just as good. At 2:47 looks like Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones looks bored... Lulz.

Edited by kestrel

24 minutes ago, kestrel said:

The new anthem for 2020...

Alright Kestrel, thanks for the contributions to this thread, love the Kraftwek one, but - would you mind making sure it's electronic type music only please - on this particular thread?, I love all this sort of stuff too - but stuff like this is better over on the main music thread mate, that ok?   😉🙂

I really hope you don't tell me to 'not get my knickers in a twist'  😂

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
one word

4 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Alright Kestral, thanks for the contributions to this thread, love the Kraftwek one, but - would you mind making sure it's electronic type music only please - on this particular thread?, I love all this sort of stuff too - but stuff like this is better over on the main music thread mate, that ok?   😉🙂

I will but lets not let get are knickers in a twist luv and see if the others like it first 😉😂

Edited by kestrel

5 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I will but lets not let get are knickers in a twist luv and see if the others like it first 😉😂

I like how you at first said 'I will - but lets see if the others like it first'
...and then edited it to .... 'I will but lets not get our knickers in a twist luv and see if the others like it first'

What's with the aggressive attitude sweetheart, I only -very politely asked if you could post your death rock over on the music thread instead of an ELECTRONIC thread.

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I like how you at first said 'I will - but lets see if the others like it first'
...and then edited it to .... 'I will but lets not get our knickers in a twist luv and see if the others like it first'

What's with the aggressive attitude sweetheart, I only -very politely asked if you could post your death rock over on the music thread instead of an ELECTRONIC thread.

Nothing aggressive, just humour. I never threatened any violence, just lulz.

20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

@sickofallthebollocks

This one's just for you lad 🤣:

Even though it's shite, it's that shite it's good. 🤣👍🏻

Haaa Brilliant - it's fun matey boy! 😜 Not heard it before? Yeah it's no chart topper (back in the days) but it's cheesy and fun - no doubt that would have got a few of the girls on the dance floor clicking their fingers,stomping their feet gypsy style and shaking/snaking their hips around, (pre 10pm) 😄
Nice one, made me chuckle .... but - yeah I agree, shit but so shit - it's great! - certainly melodic.👍

EDIT: I'm going to return the favour a little later buddy - something so shit it's good ..hmmmmmm? Now let me see?...............

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
added edit