MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A seperate music section for the awake out there for ANYTHING musically ELECTRONIC,  if you love it, whatever it is, stick it on this thread if it's electronic, so anything from rave, acid,techno,D&am

Me too peeps - it can re-energise you - good for the soul and all that. 🍺   I like what you mentioned earlier PC - about feelings in certain types of music:   - dark,moody,sad .... and you mo

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Groove armada - great call Problem child!
I feel compelled to copy your groove armada shout with one from them too  - they are another one of those electronic groups that are right up there with the very best aren't they? I think so.
Sooooo many to choose from:
(it was either, purple haze, chicago, everybody looked same, I see you baby, at the river, but in the end I decided (for me anyway) on these two lovelies:    (Edge hill & but I feel good)

Yeah these are great  ‘My friends’ is a good one also, more chilled out. ‘Easy’ was always my fave of theirs as well as ‘superstylin’ of course 

19 minutes ago, Problem child said:

Yeah these are great  ‘My friends’ is a good one also, more chilled out. ‘Easy’ was always my fave of theirs as well as ‘superstylin’ of course 

Indeed - of course yeah superstylin - a very, very cool classic, and 'my friend' - just reminded myself of that one on pootoob, nice song and nice video - (3 girls on holiday living it up - and their comparitive dull moments at work.)

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling