Jump to content

MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Problem child said:

Emotion filled tune this one. It’s a slow build. Doesn’t kick in until 4 mins but the chords are special haha 

 

yeah ...not heard this one - bit more liquid?  (hate all these poncy terms)   It's just fucking melodic - and relaxing -  love the background distorted guitar thing going on - beautiful tune. 👍

EDIT: Yeah that fever ray one's well nice.
 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
edit section
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Problem child said:

I almost find this one too much to handle,

its that fucking good

 


I know what you mean - to this day I have never got bored of this absolute MAGESTIC d&b beauty, I would say it's in the top 3 for me:  (that up & down bassline - PURE BLISS )

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

yeah ...not heard this one - bit more liquid?  (hate all these poncy terms)   It's just fucking melodic - and relaxing -  love the background distorted guitar thing going on - beautiful tune. 👍

EDIT: Yeah that fever ray one's well nice.
 

Poncy haha! Yeah I know. 
yeah it’s just like end of night chilling at home feeling bit down, everyone getting all emotional. I heard it a longtime ago but always come back to it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Problem child said:

Poncy haha! Yeah I know. 
yeah it’s just like end of night chilling at home feeling bit down, everyone getting all emotional. I heard it a longtime ago but always come back to it 

Ahhh the days of staggering in back home - the comedown ...coming down off the pills - it's getting light and the birds are beginning thier dawn chorus, feeling entirely listless about absolutely everything in the world...  have another fag even though I don't want one, still can't stop wanting to go for a wee all the time... want to sleep - but can't..... oh the memories.....🤪

..But it was all worth it!

 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Problem child said:

Fuck!

Embarrassed  to say I’ve never heard this. It’s epic. 

Ah nice one PC - EPIC is the word - it's a flipping beauty isn't it?  Even if you're not keen on d&b you'll love this - it has such a truly positive vibe - one of those I can NEVER get bored of.  True all time classic.


 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Ahhh the days of staggering in back home - the comedown ...coming down off the pills - it's getting light and the birds are beginning thier dawn chorus, feeling entirely listless about absolutely everything in the world...  have another fag even though I don't want one, still can't stop wanting to go for a wee all the time... want to sleep - but can't..... oh the memories.....🤪

..But it was all worth it!

 

 

Hahah spot on soatb!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Problem child said:

If someone said you can hear one last tune before you die this would be mine 

oooo - deep question pc - errrr.....  I couldn't choose just one - to me it would be like choosing which family member to bite the dust first - I don't think I could do it - I'd just say to the grim reaper "fuck it then mate"   but - still a great question PC - there's so many amazing tunes  - errrr... if it was one from each genre then for me it's the magnum force one for d&b.🙂


 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
clarify my statement
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

oooo - deep question pc - errrr.....  I couldn't choose just one - to me it would be like choosing which family member to bite the dust first - there's so many - if it was one from each genre then for me it's the magnum force one for d&b.🙂

 

 

I know yeah, I would make my choice and then regret it immediately haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...