MUSIC **** ELECTRONIC MUSIC *** Rave,Acid,House,Techno,D&B- anything electronic that's great for the awake.

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Here is another awesome house track, love this. 

I'm just wondering why they use the symbol of Anonymous for the thumbnail ? 😕 The title is "who is he"... Well the answer is in the next video...

The answer:

Edited by kestrel

This thread though must include at least one of the version's of Dj Rap;'s Spiritual aura. Remember going to the raves - that break - another level!!! Goosebumps everytime. So many great points to cut in this tune.

Can never decide between the original and the get raw mix.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

This thread though must include at least one of the version's of Dj Rap;'s Spiritual aura. Remember going to the raves - that break - another level!!! Goosebumps everytime. So many great points to cut in this tune.

Can never decide between the original and the get raw mix.

Are the goosebumps a recollection of the amount of drugs you had when it came to the break down?

😉😂 

By the way, I DJ as well and still do it. Love it. 

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Yeah man I used to DJ all this stuff. 

I love this tune - for me it's massive as modern day tunes goes - I usually hate modern dance music!. (I Dj'd in the late 90s, early 2000s)

Must be listening to the wrong stuff. Anything commercial is utter gash, but the underground scene is alive and well. Of course, old school is dead and hurried unfortunately, but there is some class house and techno out there for sure. Check some of the stuff I've posted earlier for case in point. 👍🏻

57 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Are the goosebumps a recollection of the amount of drugs you had when it came to the break down?

😉😂 

By the way, I DJ as well and still do it. Love it. 

Ah the gurning days!!

That's awesome man. I'm thinking of starting up again. The mature Dj is quite fashionable these days it seems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kj35 said:

Maybe. Definate first synth tunes from the late 80s. My son is a drum and bass and grime dj.  Can't share his stuff though 

Why KJ? Is it copyrighted? Or simply a case of identity revealing, which I totally understand if that is the case. I want to share my mixcloud, but I won't because of the anonymity aspect of it. 

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Why KJ? Is it copyrighted? Or simply a case of identity revealing, which I totally understand if that is the case. I want to share my mixcloud, but I won't because of the anonymity aspect of it. 

Identity. It is published etc therefore you'll see him and therefore me. He also wouldn't like it I don't think. 

58 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Identity. It is published etc therefore you'll see him and therefore me. He also wouldn't like it I don't think.

I thought as much and no worries KJ, I totally understand. Would have been cool though to see ya boy doing his thing. 😎👍🏻

• Like 1