10 minutes ago, Piccolo pete said:

According to nasa space is a total vacuum. However the earth has pressure systems. So the question is folks how can the earth exist next to a vacuum?

Oh Christ, the aerospace mathematical wiz is back again ,that bloody question has been explained over and over to you but you obviously still don't get it , and if you haven't noticed this thread is about the moon so do us all a favor

Edited by peter
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read the book Gregory pecary put the link up for,( cheers for that)  well recommended.    Agreed they make a compelling case.   Now where did I park my Dolorean. 

We have over 80 pages of the flat earth thread then in the space section with regards to the gravity error it was turned into a flat earth thread and now when we are trying to have a logical discussio

Posted Images

I have been thinking about this and the fact that you told me to fuck off makes me wonder if I have made a mistake calling you out ,as the person I think you are doesn't reply in such a manner

. That particular question has been answered in the flat earth thread , gravity doesn't exist thread and the space doesn't exist thread more than once , so if you are genuinely interested you will find the explanation to your question there . The fact that you asked that particular question raises a few red flags for me and I suspect for quite a few others, therefore if I'm wrong I apologize but if I'm right, you truly are a monotonous cagey prick

Edited by peter