The next take down?

Mikhail Liebestein

Could the next take down be an internet blackout?

Yes, the tech giants depend on hapless consumers sucking on the digital teat, but equally there is a recognition that the widespread organic communication that internet technology has allowed has driven awakening.

They have tried censorship, could blackout be next?

This occurrence seems to be more common: https://www.theregister.com/2020/08/31/centurylink_outage/

2 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

maybe, one other think that comes to my mind 

is electrical blackout 

they will ait fot the transportation industry to make a switch and then will start fear mongering "shortage" of the eletricity just as the did with a oil shortage in the 80/90s

When will the transportation industry be making a switch? 

3 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

well the most optimistic calculation are that combusting engines are here for another 20-30 years....imo it will happend sooner 

when the electric cars outnumber "fuel" ones....they are in the game imo 

Hmmm, that makes sense. The push for electric cars etc is huge. I would say about 20% are now. 

Had a sickening realisation today.... it would suit the cult tremendously to make this season's flu and covid jabs lethal. And of course, blame covid. 

Kill the old (agenda 21)

Humiliate  the truth speakers - no virus

Perfect cover in place with the covid lie. 

I pray I'm wrong. Someone please show me why I'm wrong 😥

I find the idea of an Internet blackout unlikely for a few reasons.

A large percentage of the population are now addicted to both their smart phones and social media, so in the event of an Internet blackout would enter withdrawal and become aggressive, therefore more likely to engage in civil unrest. This is similar to how people would react to starvation. 

Also, the 1% themselves will be as reliant upon the Internet as the rest of us, it is woven into the fabric of our society as a backdrop. It is also a major part of how they intend to enslave us, by getting the masses as addicted to as many Internet connected devices as possible...

like the laptop I'm currently typing on. 😆