31 August ~ Diana's Death Date /A significant cabal date?

Just hoping

DI covered in The Biggest Secret both location and date were significant 

The underpass crash happened at the crossing of two ancient roads , story is the cabal had an underground ceremonial chamber under the intersection of these two roads where sacrifices were performed ... fast forward a few hundred years and the intersection is dug up and the underpass built , so the crash would have occurred in the exact spot this ancient underground chamber once existed, about 5 meters below original ground level  ...

This would be on a ley line point for magnification and insertion into Earth grid of the malevolent energy 

This date   is a feast day /holiday ...today in the UK 31st is a Bank Holiday 

many ancient christian  "Feast Days " on this date 

Christian feast day: 31st Aug 

So it's a feast celebration day for bankers and christians ..... the Queen is head of the Christians in England ... rumored she did feast on parts of Diana's dead body , no doubt including the unborn child ... Probably  in a ceremony with Rothschild  bankers in attendance , grabbing a bite to eat on their day off .

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

Just now, Seeker said:

What do you reckon happened to Diana’s soul.... moon 

From memory ( it's 20 years since I read the Biggest Secret) ... I think David said her mind control handler was in the underpass  and fixed her with a hypnotic gaze and "captured " her soul as he killed her  ... reports from others that ET's have tech for containing souls , not sure if this is true .... She would have almost certainly  been killed in the underpass and not died  as reported , in the ambulance ....

The moon was not full then ... I think full moon is ideal , but rarely falls on festival dates. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seeker said:

What do you reckon happened to Diana’s soul

Your soul awaits for judgment day, the final day, when we are all resurrected, some to be presence with the Lord and others to to be presence with Satan in the lake of fire.

I reckon Princess Di's soul will be OK  🙂

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Your soul awaits for judgment day, the final day, when we are all resurrected, some to be presence with the Lord and others to to be presence with Satan in the lake of fire.

I reckon Princess Di's soul will be OK  🙂

I've got the mark ...666 on my right hand alexa ... where do you think I will end up? 

8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

From memory ( it's 20 years since I read the Biggest Secret) ... I think David said her mind control handler was in the underpass  and fixed her with a hypnotic gaze and "captured " her soul as he killed her  ... reports from others that ET's have tech for containing souls , not sure if this is true .... She would have almost certainly  been killed in the underpass and not died  as reported , in the ambulance ....

The moon was not full then ... I think full moon is ideal , but rarely falls on festival dates. 

What happens if they capture a soul, is it tormented and not able to return to the light? I remember Credo Mutwa saying about staring in the eyes before sacrifice 

The soul CANNOT be captured. It is not INSIDE the body.

Rather, your soul is WITH GOD, but it is remotely LINKED/CONNECTED to your physical body.

Would God really put a Soul inside us that can be captured/tormented in this plane???

Would God - smart enough to design BIOLOGICAL CELLS & DNA and a multi-dimensional universe - really give Humans a "Soul that can be captured"?

Dumbass Satanists may believe soul capture and such is possible. I don't think it is possible.

14 hours ago, Seeker said:

What happens if they capture a soul, is it tormented and not able to return to the light? I remember Credo Mutwa saying about staring in the eyes before sacrifice 

I' not sure , Seeker I forget who the other source is that mentioned this ... it was the ET's using tech ... could be disinfo put out by ET's to terrify us .

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

The soul CANNOT be captured. It is not INSIDE the body.

Rather, your soul is WITH GOD, but it is remotely LINKED/CONNECTED to your physical body.

Would God really put a Soul inside us that can be captured/tormented in this plane???

Would God - smart enough to design BIOLOGICAL CELLS & DNA and a multi-dimensional universe - really give Humans a "Soul that can be captured"?

Dumbass Satanists may believe soul capture and such is possible. I don't think it is possible.

I wouldn't bet on it HiC ...God appears to have made some pretty big blunders in the construction of this reality ... The biggest is that it's possible for any of us to be picked and put through a regime of mind control torture , at the end of this you are virtually a robot that follows commands. Not 1 in a million can resist this , and we can be sent out to do murder and torture and god knows what ... and WE carry a karmic dept for this !! That's right , it's an energy thing , and karma  will seek out the perpetrator , even though he's under mind control ....

All that said , I believe God is still the only bet we have for getting the dark forces off our backs ....working with him. 

9 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Well we have put our soul in this body and this body can  be captured and tortured , we (the soul) is temporarily trapped   .... The soul is the YOU ...it experiences this reality the joy and the pain.....