I saw The All Seeing Eye of God?

About 5 years ago I opened my Third Eye and one of the things that i saw when I closed my eyes was the image of an eye.

The eye looked human, it was kind of like the one on the back of the dollar bill but it was alive and moving.

Every time I would close my eyes I would see visions of various things, but preceding these visions was always the image

of this eye which would morph into the next vision, then back to the eye, then morph into another vision, then back to the

eye etc.

I thought maybe this was the eye of God, and he was sharing these visions with me, perhaps guiding me in spiritual warfare.

I would often see spirits in my visions, they would be faceless and looked like they were made of light.

Has anyone else seen this eye or these spirits and what do you think they are?, are they connected to any of the conspiracies

going around like the Illuminate?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 7:31 PM, Tom Wooly said:

About 5 years ago I opened my Third Eye and one of the things that i saw when I closed my eyes was the image of an eye.

The eye looked human, it was kind of like the one on the back of the dollar bill but it was alive and moving.

Every time I would close my eyes I would see visions of various things, but preceding these visions was always the image

of this eye which would morph into the next vision, then back to the eye, then morph into another vision, then back to the

eye etc.

I thought maybe this was the eye of God, and he was sharing these visions with me, perhaps guiding me in spiritual warfare.

I would often see spirits in my visions, they would be faceless and looked like they were made of light.

Has anyone else seen this eye or these spirits and what do you think they are?, are they connected to any of the conspiracies

going around like the Illuminate?

This is pretty interesting. 

My maternal grandmother used to see a blue eye in her vision. She said it was beautiful. It would randomly appear at times, but hasn't seen it again for years.

When I close my eyes and turn my eyes towards my nose, I always see the eyes of a large cat. So much detail and I've had this for so many years and it varies how clear it presents itself, but I can always make out the eye shape.

I've never had the visions like you explain though. Sounds amazing.

Only just seen this post and it seems the perfect place to relate a very vivid dream I had the other night. As with most dreams they are hard to express, so I'll be brief and stick to the basic gist. I saw what I took to be meteors (balls of fire) exploding all around me, scary, but I felt safe and protected. As they died off, it started snowing, but on closer inspection, the "snowflakes" were tiny eyes. On seeing this I remember calling out to God and asking if this was him.. It was about as weird as dreams can get...Also, although it was alarming it certainly wasn't a nightmare...ps. I'm not a religious person...spiritual maybe.