Why was Piers arrested and not David too?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am by their definition, a global warming denying, science-denier, holocaust-denier, anti-vaxx, anti-mask and anti-semitic, anti-establishment, coronavirus skeptic.

Count me as one of those too 😂

Same Here!. Take it as a badge of honor lol.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

One way to see the arrest was that Piers hangs around talking with people. Normal, average Joe on the street.
As stated a 'different set' of Police came in ONCE everyone had left. Piers was a sitting duck.
There's no way anyone could have been arrested in the Square with all the protestors there....it would have turned into absolute mayhem if they'd tried.
The Ickes were up and away long before everyone headed down Whitehall.

Sound's very much like he was targeted to make an example of as "the nail that stands out" to act as a sign and symbol to others whom agree with this event and what's being said, it's good old divide and rule.

I don't think you could find many people however, who would agree that the treatment of Piers Corbyn was fair and reasonable in a so called free democratic society, who simply express their rights. It's fascism and a misuse of police power, which is this Police State.

Either way it is absolute bullshit to accept this.

If or not it was genuine or orchestrated is up for debate, to act as means to say to society, are you going to accept this as being reasonable and as the new norm for any nail that stands out, or are you going to reject this?

If you rejected, try to keep an open mind about Corbyn being used a catalyst to drive something or support behind something being pushed via him, instead of simply being against the Facist Police State which is what this should be about. But we know how deceptive these political games can be.

They twist what people say into their character and persona and people's characters and persona into what they may or may not have said in the distant past, often taken out of context and twisted, used as a means to whole heartedly define them completely and often ironically used as a means to discriminate against someone and tear them and what they stand for or express down.

This can be done legitimately against some unsuspecting party or by design to create support for someone who has obviously been unfairly discriminated against and either way, this is how the Piers Corbyn situation is being presented so anyone with any sense can see this is an unfair and unreasonable situation, even how it's been played within the MSM people can see this. So it's why I'd be very cynical about how this plays out and be against the use of the powers of the Police State like this but keep an open mind as to why it's happening and what's really going on here...

Edited by DannyUK

Piers Corbyn was arrested at a peaceful protest in Sheffield today - I understand that Gareth Icke was also due at the event. This isn't the whole video which has been posted on Facebook, but it still shows that there was quite a scuffle with people trying to intervene. According to reports on social media, one man was knocked unconscious trying to prevent Piers' arrest.

• Sad 1

I met Piers some time back at a small gathering. He seemed ok to me at first and I did have my guard up with him. He did say  "Comrade" in conversation though and that one word sent alarm bells off for me. The other guy there pulled him up and said we are human beings and NOT comrades. He started to back pedle on what he  said then. I could be wrong but for some reason I have my guard up high with him?

He talks a good game and seems to be on side but then again so did every other traitor and bare face liar in history...so who knows?

3 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

. The other guy there pulled him up and said we are human beings and NOT comrades

Everyone has their own personal vocabulary...
Comrade - Friend - Mate - Matey - Pal - Fellow -Chum - Dude - Man....and on and on.
Comrade is an older term often used by union members and Labour Party members.

6 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

He talks a good game and seems to be on side

lsn't that enough until proven otherwise..?
The guy is getting on now...and he spends his energy travelling around protesting where-ever and when-ever he can, despite getting repeatedly arrested and fined.
IMO , he is on side.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Comrade - Friend - Mate - Matey - Pal - Fellow -Chum - Dude - Man....and on and on.

The guy is getting on now...and he spends his energy travelling around protesting where-ever and when-ever he can, despite getting repeatedly arrested and fined.
IMO , he is on side.

No not always.

I am the first one to admit I trust NO ONE straight away (maybe never 100%).

Trust has to be gained.

1 minute ago, Brad the lad said:

No not always.

I am the first one to admit I trust NO ONE straight away (maybe never 100%).

Trust has to be gained.

I do agree with the fact that comrade is just a word and that is exactly  why I never pulled him up. I make almost all my decisions via my heart and gut though.... and on that I'm still undecided?

On 8/31/2020 at 2:59 PM, Velma said:

I am by their definition, a global warming denying, science-denier, holocaust-denier, anti-vaxx, anti-mask and anti-semitic, anti-establishment, coronavirus skeptic.

Count me as one of those too 😂

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Basket Case said:

IMO , he is on side.

"Comrade in arms"  people in group working for a common goal.  (wiki) Derives from the Spanish term camarada literally meaning 'chamber mate', from Latin camera, meaning 'chamber' or 'room' Political use of the term was inspired by the French Revolution,

• Thanks 1

After his pretty brutal arrest in Sheffield on Saturday, Piers Corbyn was held by South Yorkshire Police for 23 hours 53 minutes. The maximum time they could have held him for was 24 hours...

He is facing 3 charges which will be heard on 3rd November and has been bailed with conditions not to attend any gatherings of more than 30 people. Piers is challenging both the charges and the bail conditions, and will be suing the police for unlawful arrest and wrongful detention. Upon his release yesterday, he uploaded this video.

Regarding the main called Rob who had a cardiac arrest, he is now out of ICU and is doing OK apparently. Ridiculous that the police, due to new Covid rules, could not administer mouth to mouth as part of his resuscitation.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
More detail
  • Like 3

I was there and had the honor of meeting Piers and Gareth Icke and had a chat with them. Straight talking people and it is disgusting what happened after the event.

I was assaulted then arrested by the police in M&S shortly before they got Piers and assaulted Rob.

Here is Gareth's speech in full. Essential listening for all concerned. Below is a photo of me and him after our chat.

Much respect to him.

DSC_0648.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Piers was out in Birmingham yesterday soldiering on with his campaign.

The good news is that his police bail conditions have now been dropped without needing to challenge them in court.

He is also clear that the rally on the 26th September at Trafalgar Square will be going ahead as the next big demo irrespective of whether we have been put back into lockdown.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

Does anyone know if this video was uploaded anywhere else?

Wow - that got taken down quickly (!) but it was from Piers Corbyn's own channel.

I have found the video again on YT but it has been broken down into 6 parts - all embedded below. I wonder how long these will last...

I tried searching altcensored and Bitchute for the full video in one part but no joy. But I did find it on Brand New Tube here:

https://brandnewtube.com/v/aeIIiW

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Piers Corbyn has confirmed that he is suing the police for his arrests on 29th August at Trafalgar Square and 5th September in Sheffield. He is suing for damages, wrongful arrest, unlawful imprisonment and assault. It is hoped that this could be an important test case which may help other people who have also been treated similarly by the police.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/piers-corbyn-sues-police-important-test-case_mCIWEWStQ4hGbeG.html

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 9:43 PM, ZanderoBandero said:

I said what I saw in the video. I shared my opinion. And it appears that you're sitting there having a go at me for doing so lol

I was critical of both Piers Morgan and Piers Corbyn as like I said I felt the "interview" was just a group of people talking over each other trying to force their views on each other while showing no interest in what the other person had to say. None of which you mentioned in your reply. But like I said each to their own...the world would be a dull place if we were all the same 🙂

Sorry for the late reply Zandero; I took a much needed break from forums, was getting angry and irrational - as witnessed in my post to you; apologies.

I happen to agree with you ✌️

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

How you doing ? :O)

Pretty good thanks BC; been looking in now and then, here and at Crowhouse; but I reckon it’s good to take a break, get your stuff together again.

You’ve  been busy; good to see Max’s vids put here; though I have to admit, they’re a bit depressing if you’re a bit low; however, I guess, only depressing if you let it be that way.

Hope all’s well with you 👍

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Pretty good thanks BC; been looking in now and then, here and at Crowhouse; but I reckon it’s good to take a break, get your stuff together again.

You’ve  been busy; good to see Max’s vids put here; though I have to admit, they’re a bit depressing if you’re a bit low; however, I guess, only depressing if you let it be that way.

Hope all’s well with you 👍

Glad you're good.
All fine as can be here.
Max tells it like it is.
Hard to swallow sometimes but it seems to be exactly what we're facing..
l'd rather know but yeah, can take a while to digest it and then get the motivation going to get things done.
l take a few days off now and again to give my brain a rest.
Batshit crazy times, huh ? 🤪

Just now, Basket Case said:

Glad you're good.
All fine as can be here.
Max tells it like it is.
Hard to swallow sometimes but it seems to be exactly what we're facing..
l'd rather know but yeah, can take a while to digest it and then get the motivation going to get things done.
l take a few days off now and again to give my brain a rest.
Batshit crazy times, huh ? 🤪

Good to hear you’re fine 👍

I agree with him on most things; and his ‘have no stake in the outcome’ and that ‘dying’ is just moving on, as it were.

So there’s nothing really to be worried about at all, but if you’ve got a bolshie nature, injustices suck and it’s frustrating not being able to ‘smite’ the pricks 😄

All learning and progressing.

Crazy alright mate; Max often says he’s glad to be here at this time to see it and if you’ve got the right mindset, I guess it is.

5 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

injustices suck and it’s frustrating not being able to ‘smite’ the pricks

That's the head spinner isn't it ?
Rollercoaster ride all the way. Highs and Lows on this very point..
Finding a way to 'accept it' and still crack on is a conundrum.
But 'crack on' we must..  😉