The Keys To Religion

pi3141

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Catholic abuse crisis is likely no accident, but a strategy to ‘destroy Church from within’

Another piece of the jigsaw, thanks Mac. I have a couple of thoughts so far, but haven't seen the video yet, and this might be covered. 

If the lady was so very sorry about the Soviet deception, did she name names so that those fake priests could be exposed, removed and excommunicated or whatever. Prosecuted too if possible? 

Also Russia isn't immune to social degradation and weakening. They've long had a problem with alcoholism (who is behind that?), and have a low birth rate similar to many western countries, another indicator of looming catastrophe. So while they may have been congratulating themselves on a successful secret war against the West, I think you've got a good point about both sides playing to fail. Undermining themselves as well as the other. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Campion said:

If the lady was so very sorry about the Soviet deception, did she name names so that those fake priests could be exposed, removed and excommunicated or whatever. Prosecuted too if possible?

the lady in that video was told about the communist infiltration of the catholic church by Bella Dodd so its her you should look up if you want more info on that one

• Thanks 1

I would like to say - I don't attack Christianity because of some personal vendetta. I despise all 3 Abrahamic religions.

I think Islam is a disgraceful religion that should be wiped off the face of the Earth - not its followers, just the ideology. Look at the grotesqueness it has enable in Isis.

Judaism is a disgusting, supremacist and racist religion. The only time (I'm white) that I have ever witnessed racism personally was from Jewish people while working in Israel.

The fact is I know more about my society and its religion than I do the others so I focus on that.

Mac, you basically say Judaism has resulted in dangerous splinter groups that perpetuates atrocities, I agree, but so do the Christians, the KKK were largely a Christian organization that committed terrible murders and waged a war of fear against fellow men they despised for ideological reasons. Your saying the Jews do the same - yeah so what. 

Are we any different?

No we're not because these religions programme, brainwash and enable all sorts of disgusting behaviour because the perpetrators think they are morally right.

All 3 religions do this.

19 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

So what are Catholic"s / Christian's really behind the scenes?

no i didn't say that the christians/catholics were something behind the scenes, i'm saying that institutions are like vessels that can be filled up with different people and then controlled

so if you have a warship and some pirates board it and capture it, the warship will look like it belongs to whoever it previously belonged to but now it is being steered by pirates

in order to learn who is steering all these things you only need to wait because it is all being revealed right now before our eyes. As the church and nation states are taken down you will see the sabbateans rise up, build a third temple and impose the noahide laws. I suggest their 'messiah' is not actually a person but in fact the artificial intelligence that will run the global technocracy.

16 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Mac, you basically say Judaism has resulted in dangerous splinter groups that perpetuates atrocities, I agree, but so do the Christians, the KKK were largely a Christian organization that committed terrible murders and waged a war of fear against fellow men they despised for ideological reasons.

no i don't think the KKK were christians. They had links with the knights of the golden circle and arch freemason albert pike was a key figure in the KKK

they used terms like 'grandmaster' which is freemasonic and its founders were freemasons

Edited by Macnamara

9 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Mac, you basically say Judaism has resulted in dangerous splinter groups that perpetuates atrocities

really to properly understand this we would need to get under the bonnet of that vehicle to see the MECHANICS at work

behind the sabbateans is LURIANIC KABBALAH. That is the engine of that vehicle. To understand the mindset of the globalists elites you would need to understand their religion, which is lurianic kabbalah

kabbalah is what is at the centre of freemasonry. Passio would say there is light and dark occultism and if we give him the benefit of the doubt on that then we have to ask what form of kabbalah are the elites working with that would create the satanic output that we see and i suggest the answer is the dark flipside of the tree of life

Edited by Macnamara

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

1) no i didn't say that the christians/catholics were something behind the scenes, i'm saying that institutions are like vessels that can be filled up with different people and then controlled

2) in order to learn who is steering all these things you only need to wait because it is all being revealed right now before our eyes. As the church and nation states are taken down you will see the sabbateans rise up, build a third temple and impose the noahide laws. I suggest their 'messiah' is not actually a person but in fact the artificial intelligence that will run the global technocracy.

1) Absolutely agree - just like with Isis or Taliban or Supremacists of any sort.

2) Yes because the Jews believe they are the Chosen people. And if the Jews don't win it, it says in our Bible Jesus will return in the Clouds fight a huge battle and then Judge everyone sending some of them to destruction and us good Christians to Heaven. Because we are the chosen people.

BUT, if that don't happen then Mohamed will return (with Jesus) and they will fight a great battle and the non believer will be slaughtered and then Islam shall reign supreme. Because Muslim's are the chosen people.

Correct?

Don't you ever question what all this slaughter and supremacy is doing in all our religions?

Edited by pi3141

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

Don't you ever question what all this slaughter and supremacy is doing in all our religions?

are you going to say its because this reality was created by a demiurge?

i've often wondered about the following quote: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

perhaps the psychopaths become too numerous and it forces some sort of correction

3 hours ago, Campion said:

Also Russia isn't immune to social degradation and weakening. They've long had a problem with alcoholism (who is behind that?), and have a low birth rate similar to many western countries, another indicator of looming catastrophe.

i don't think the russians are in charge there.....when the soviet pretended to become capitalist the industries were all taken over by sabbatean 'oligarchs'

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

are you going to say its because this reality was created by a demiurge?

i've often wondered about the following quote: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

perhaps the psychopaths become too numerous and it forces some sort of correction

No I'm not a Gnostic. Just bought a copy of their scriptures and started to study it properly so I can debate it correctly.

Yes, sad, but sometimes true - that quote. I do accept it, in circumstances, but I don't like it. Forced correction, sometimes in our Human affairs, it has to be. But evil begats evil.

6 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

(1) No I'm not a Gnostic. Just bought a copy of their scriptures and started to study it properly so I can debate it correctly.

(2) Yes, sad, but sometimes true - that quote. I do accept it, in circumstances, but I don't like it. Forced correction, sometimes in our Human affairs, it has to be. But evil begats evil.

(1) which one?

(2) obviously the quote has connections to the american war of independence where we are always told that they threw off 'the british' but do you really think they were throwing off yours and my ancestors? I don't think so

what they were throwing off was the british crown that was itself controlled by the international bankers to whom the british system was in hock due to loans taken out from the international bankers to fight wars. To service the interest on those loans the crown was imposing higher taxes on the colonies in the americas. When i say 'international bankers' there i'm really speaking about the sabbateans in the same way that blackrock which pushes the ESG's on companies today is a sabbatean operation run by larry fink who ain't a christian

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

(1) which one?

All of them!

Its the Anchor Bible series again, they released a translation with notes of all the Gnostic scriptures including the Gospel of Judas and I also bought a copy of the Gospel of Judas as a stand alone from the Anchor series again. It has more notes on the translation and origin etc.

I know the ideology, read enough stuff and discussions with a Gnostic (or two) to know about it but I want to study their scripture.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

If you conscript a man, put a gun in his hand and order him to go shoot people - you've made a murderer of him.

mark passio would say that the person has made a murderer of themself because the order follower is ALWAYS MORE culpable than the order giver

this was all clarified in the nuremburg trials where it was stated clearly that any nazis involved in crimes could not absolve themselves of sin by saying that they were just following orders

CONSCIENCE = common knowledge = what is true for everyone. It is not a subjective thing, it applies equally to everyone. It is wrong to kill people regardless of who you are except of course if you are defending yourself

7 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

The Gnostic Scriptures

Second Edition

Edited by Bentley Layton and David Brakke

Series: The Anchor Yale Bible Reference Library

Link - https://yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300208542/the-gnostic-scriptures/

i've got 'the other bible' which has the gnostic gospels, dead sea scrolls and various other things but i don't know if it is a complete collection of the gnostic canon

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

CONSCIENCE = common knowledge = what is true for everyone. It is not a subjective thing, it applies equally to everyone. It is wrong to kill people regardless of who you are except of course if you are defending yourself

Even then you are opening yourself up to evil and perpetuating evil.

Its a big discussion.

Just now, pi3141 said:

Even then you are opening yourself up to evil and perpetuating evil.

Its a big discussion.

marks view is that ultimately behind this world of illusion we are all one consciousness and therefore if one person is suffering we are all suffering

he is following natural law which he says permits self defence

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

The Christs way was passive - as is the Buddhist.

in india the jains believed that no violence was ever justifiable whatsoever. In fact i think they used to do something like cover their mouths in case they accidentally swallowed any bugs as they would not harm any living thing

quite hard not to kill any living thing when our bodies are fighting microbes all the time though....

also i'm not a vegetarian and if we are all one then are those animals not all part of us also in the same way that when we die the worms will eat us and we will become soil that new things then grow from?

i'm not sure how passive christ was though seeing as he drove the money changers from the temple. Now the money changers are driving the church out

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

the lady in that video was told about the communist infiltration of the catholic church by Bella Dodd so its her you should look up if you want more info on that one

Thanks, I did a quick search which turned up something else instead, the case of Marie Carré and AA-1025: The Memoirs of an Anti-Apostle. 

" While working as a nurse in a Paris hospital in the late 1960s, Carré claimed that a severely injured man, who had a Slavic look, was brought in after being in a car accident. Carré tried to communicate with the man to ask him some questions but he didn't or couldn't respond. She even tried to get him to answer her questions by blinking his eyes but he didn't. The man survived for a few hours before he succumbed to his injuries. Having no form of identification Carré was instructed to go through his belongings in order to possibly identify him. She did not succeed in discovering his name, but she did discover in his briefcase a 100-page-typed memoir. She began reading the papers partly to find some information to identify him and partly out of curiosity.

The memoir claimed that he was an undercover agent of the Soviet Union ordered to infiltrate the Catholic Church by becoming a priest and to advance modernist ideas through a teaching position that would undermine the main teachings of the Church during the Second Vatican Council in subtle ways, by turn of phrase methods. The document gave details and even told of a murder of a priest he had committed in order to get his way. No one ever claimed his belongings and Carré eventually decided to publish the memoir. It was printed in France in May 1972 and eventually was translated into several other languages."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Carré 

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

marks view is that ultimately behind this world of illusion we are all one consciousness and therefore if one person is suffering we are all suffering

he is following natural law which he says permits self defence

This is falling into the trap, to accept a spiritual concept as an absolute is wrong.

I agree to a point with Self Defence but we do not need to invoke 'Natural Law' or Spiritual concepts to legitimise our choices.

Our choice is our choice.

Just as we should not use religion to justify atrocities or human ideological concepts.

The Church used scripture to claim women were Inferior. That led to the discrimination and suppression of women, which continued at a far greater distortion into Islam where women literally are Chattels to the men in an extreme distortion of Holy Scripture legitimised by the early Roman Catholic doctrine of 'The Inferior Origin of Woman" doctrine taught by the Church Fathers.

Marx arguments come from the so called intellectual side and uses part spirituality and logic based on supposed natural law to justify another ideology which can also be distorted into an extreme.

You see the minds of men twist and distort and invent all sorts of crap that if they gain power is used to justify their behavior and always its the rule of Force that wins and imposes its ideology with violence in their interpretation of spiritual or intellectual ideologies.

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

in india the jains believed that no violence was ever justifiable whatsoever. In fact i think they used to do something like cover their mouths in case they accidentally swallowed any bugs as they would not harm any living thing

quite hard not to kill any living thing when our bodies are fighting microbes all the time though....

also i'm not a vegetarian and if we are all one then are those animals not all part of us also in the same way that when we die the worms will eat us and we will become soil that new things then grow from?

It proves my point again, if you create an ideology and believe it as an absolute you can develop it to its extremities and push it to a distortion of the original and use it to morally legitimise extreme behaviour.

This is Man's mind, not the Creators.

The Christ was demonstrating that spirituality is not a commodity.

He was correct.

Unfortunately the Roman Catholic Church did not heed this teaching and have grossly profited from their inventions and ideological beliefs which were pushed to their extreme by them.

I shall give one example - 

Indulgences.

The Catholic Church would sell you a price oglf Holy paper that guaranteed the forgiveness of Sin before you committed it. 

Do you think God would approve of that transaction? I mean the God they serve and are in communication with?

If so - why don't they still sell them? We could give them to each other for Birthday presents. Turn up at the Christening with a card and say 'I put a little something in there - its an indulgence for adultery, they be glad of that when they're older'

Why don't we have indulgences now if they are a valid spiritual concept and let's not forget the church is infallible, if they give you a ticket to heaven your made.

No it's because Man took a spiritual concept and distorted it and monetized it and eold it to the gullible in Jesus' name.

Disgusting and disgraceful isn't it.

Have you read about the Witch hunts? Read up on the accounts of the burnings? The evidence used to justify atrocities?

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

mark passio would say that the person has made a murderer of themself because the order follower is ALWAYS MORE culpable than the order giver

See human ideologies. What a load of crap. Look I accept personal culpability. 

During WW2 its estimated half the soldiers intentionally didn't shoot at the other soldiers because they were conscientious objectors. 

Similar thing in Vietnam. 

So why were they there in the first place? Because they were forced there by others with their own ideologies that they believe superceded religion to justify the whole thing.