• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi @pi3141   Nothing wrong with being fascinated with religions!  It is truly fascinating.  🙂   I started searching for ways to become “more human” because let’s face it:  the modern

Eternity and omnipresence is what happens when you travel at the speed of light.   God is eternal, timeless and omniprescent.   Everything that happens in this universe, all the de

I find religions fascinating, the books we have are some of the oldest written records. They offer an insight into early psychology and most importantly of all they are said to contain wisdom from God

Posted Images

Seen the Vatican Snake pic loads of times and posted it. William Cooper reckoned the conspiracy went back to the Brotherhood Of The Snake. Seeing that pic and the power Rome has weilded and their wealth, makes you wonder if he was bang on target.

Do you have any nfo on it?

3 hours ago, Prince Arthur said:

In Abrahamic Religions, NOAH features as the tenth and last of the pre-Flood patriARCHs.

The story is all about the signs of the Zodiac - the Royal ARCH or ARK….

Thanks for the post. I'm reading quite heavily about Solar theology and symbols of the ancients and their meaning.

The Noah info is much appreciated.

How It All Fits Together - Ken Cousens

Symbology, religion, alchemy, interesting info, he's touching on ideas that I'm reaching with this thread and I'm only up to part 4 so far. Some stuff I didn't know but some info I did from reading Jordan Maxwell, Laurence Gardiner, Zacharia Sitchen, David Icke. He seems to be building the picture on the backs of others. I'm not dismissing him, interesting talk and he is looking at it from the similar point of view as me, it all goes back to religion and most religion goes back to the Sun. Its dark magicians using natures secrets to enslave and control us and the Bible is their main spell. It hides the esoteric while giving empty exoteric knowledge to the masses that causes mental anguish, self loathing and fearful congregations. Far from the real purpose of spiritual knowledge in elevating the soul and helping people through life.

Thanks for posting it.

• Like 1

On the back of the Ken Cousens info I feel inspired to post this -

Cross-Staff
The cross-staff was a navigational tool used to measure the angle between the horizon and a celestial body such as the sun or stars. By knowing this angle, a navigator could then determine his latitude and direction. The cross-staff is also referred to as the fore-staff and the Jacob's staff.

Jacobstaff.jpg.4253da19acad4afe297aa7ec51820d8f.jpg

Davinci's painting of St John. His cross over his shoulder and he's pointing upwards - to me he's pointing to the Sun and telling us 'Its all about the Sun'

St-John-The-Baptist-1513-16_small.jpg.34931ebf7fb7d600216d9a474f73be8d.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Extract from - Mysterious Sphinx - Hilton Hotema

P2
The Bible confuses the clergy and the layman because it is a book of symbol and allegory, which can be interpreted only by him who knows the substances of the Master's teachings and is an expert in astrology, biology, psychology, physiology, anatomy, and all the true sciences related to Cosmic Principles and Processes as they are individualized and manifested in the Microcosom.

To interpret correctly the symbols of allegories of the Masters requires that we understand the substance of their teachings. The question of whether or not their teachings were always right and correct is irrelevant and immaterial.

The Bible is a book of these symbols and allegories but with many spurious interpolations and distortions, as the church fathers in their attempt to make the Bible say what the Ancient Masters did not teach, sought to muddy the water and confuse the reader.

Posted (edited)

I would add Meta-Physics to that list above in the previous post, if you've been following along this thread you'll have seen the 4th Dimension has been mentioned.

Like I originally said, you need a lot of extensive knowledge if your going to delve into religion and lots of the information you need has been distorted or hidden from you. I've read all the books on religion in this thread, I've read many others and the Bible and Koran in search of the truth to religion but it is still veiled to me.

So whats the point? Well, I have at least developed a sense of contentment, I know I have a soul, I know we go on after death, death is not the end for us. I do not fear death. Yes I am concerned with how I'll go but not with the idea of going and being gone. I see material wealth as a fleeting illusion and I'm not to concerned with accumulating it. Yes I would like to own my own house and have a big pension pot for retirement but if I don't achieve those things I have produced 3 beautiful children, all intelligent and kind natured, I will try and instill in them good values as well as any spiritual teachings I can give them and I have provided a good start for them, happy home and good education. They are my achievement in this life. And I try to take time out every so often to wonder or marvel at life and enjoy a sunset or a starry night. 

Edited by pi3141
On 9/7/2020 at 1:55 PM, Truthspoon said:

This is 4d. 

Found this reference in my readings, thought you might be interested, it was written in 1908 by 'Three Initiates'

Seems the ancients were talking about the 4th Dimension thousands of years ago from Hermes - 

The Kybalion -  Three Initiates

P31
At the beginning we may as well consider the question so often asked by the neophyte, who desires to be informed regarding the meaning of the word “Plane,” which term has been very freely used, and very poorly explained, in many recent works upon the subject of occultism, The question is generally about as fellows: “Is a Plane a place having dimensions, or is it merely a condition or state?” We answer: “No, not a place, nor ordinary dimension of space; and yet more than a state or condition. it may be considered as a state or condition, and yet the state or condition is a degree of dimension, in a scale subject to measurement.”

Somewhat paradoxical, is it not? But let us examine the matter. A “dimension,” you know, is “a measure in a straight line, relating to measure,” etc. The ordinary dimensions of space are length, breadth, and height, or perhaps length, breadth, height, thickness or circumference. But there is another dimension of “created things,” or “measure in a straight line,” known to occultists, and to scientists as well, although the latter have not as yet applied the term “dimension” to it–and this new dimension, which, by the way, is the much speculated about “Fourth Dimension,” is the standard used in determining the degrees or “planes.”

This Fourth Dimension may be called “the Dimension of Vibration.” It is a fact well known to modern science, as well as to the Hermetists who have embodied the truth in their “Third Hermetic Principle,” that “everything is in motion; everything vibrates; nothing is at rest.” From the highest manifestation, to the lowest, everything and all things Vibrate. Not only do they vibrate at different rates of motion, but as in different directions and in a different manner. The degrees of the “rate” of vibrations constitute the degrees of measurement on the Scale of Vibrations–in other words the degrees of the Fourth Dimension.

The Kybalion (full title: The Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece) is a book originally published in 1908 by "Three Initiates" (often identified as the New Thought pioneer William Walker Atkinson, 1862–1932)[1] that purports to convey the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus. A modern Hermetic tract, it has been widely influential in twentieth- and twenty-first-century New Age circles.[2] 

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kybalion

• Like 1
On 9/7/2020 at 1:18 AM, rideforever said:

I have thought many times about the possibility of introducing a British Spirituality, a type of non-nonsense direct personal spiritual explanation and practice that might appeal to the British Isles.

Will you be going with the vase of flowers or the bookshelf

16 hours ago, peter said:

Will you be going with the vase of flowers or the bookshelf

On the other hand British people are so dumb they often seem not to be worth saving.  My shelves are filled with books on the British Raj a time when British people did have some balls ... but today I listened to two white British women discuss their "refugees" ... apparently it is a badge of honour to have a refugee at home.
I know lots of interesting and alive people in this country ... but none of them are of British stock, they are all 1st/2nd/3rd generation immigrants.
Some of my white British friends are salt of the earth, meaning they live normally, and I like them the best.  But most are busy taking up the backside as a virtue.
This country is exactly what it is, I am bored of trying to remember something real to these losers.  They are not the same as their ancestors.
British people are starting to remind me of "The Jews" .. they are so unlike their ancestors, betray themselves and their traditions, that they do not merit the badge.  I don't know who these people are, losers are losers even if there is a country full of them.

Edited by rideforever
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Been exploring on another thread the topic of Hell, it appears that Hell is a Christian myth which is not supported in the original texts.

For instance,in the Gospel of Mark it says - 

Mar 9:45 It is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Mar 9:46 - Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Mar 9:47 - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Mar 9:48 - Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

However another Bible website gives this translation - 

45 And if your foot makes you sin, cut it off! Better that you should be lame but obtain eternal life, rather than keep both feet and be thrown into Gei-Hinnom! 46 47 And if your eye makes you sin, pluck it out! Better that you should be one-eyed but enter the Kingdom of God, rather than keep both eyes and be thrown into Gei-Hinnom 

Hence the word we are looking at the the Christians substitute for Hell is Gei-Hinnom

Wiki gives us this translation - 

Gehenna or Gehinnom (literally translated as "Valley of Hinnom") is thought to be a small valley in Jerusalem. In the Hebrew Bible, Gehenna was initially where some of the kings of Judah sacrificed their children by fire. Thereafter, it was deemed to be cursed (Book of Jeremiah 7:31, 19:2–6).

In rabbinic literature, Gehenna is also a destination of the wicked. Gehinnom is not Hell, but originally a grave and in later times a sort of purgatory where one is judged based on one's life's deeds, or rather, where one becomes fully aware of one's own shortcomings and negative actions during one's life. 

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehenna

Further to this, the Valley of Gehinnom was turned into a rubbish tip for the city. In order to sanitize it they set alight to it, continually. If you were a criminal and sentenced to death, after execution your body would be dumped in the valley where at some point it would be set alight and burned. Well nobody would come and claim your bones so you would burn there forever. 

Hence it was known as a cursed and fiery place. This concept has been warped into the idea of Hell and it being an eternal place.

The Jews don't believe in Hell, nor do the Hindu's nor the Buddhist and nor do the Theosophists, nor do some spiritualists. The Coptic Christians don't believe in Hell and think of it as an offense against God to even consider such a place exists.

In Rev Robert Taylors discourse The Devils Pulpit he explains the phrase 'The worm that never dieth' as relating to the month of October, that being the Gates of Hell where the Sun is just about to enter Winter and hence into Hell and Satan's reign. The Sun in summer is Jesus reigning high in the Heavens and the Sun in winter is Satan in the bottomless pit.

As it says in the Wiki quote, the Jews viewed Gehinomm as a place of purgatory or a the grave but not an eternal destination. I took this from a website - 

The Jewish mystics described a spiritual place called “Gehinnom.” This is usually translated as “Hell,” but a better translation would be “the Supernal Washing Machine.” Because that’s exactly how it works. The way our soul is cleansed in Gehinnom is similar to the way our clothes are cleansed in a washing machine.

Link - https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1594422/jewish/Do-Jews-Believe-in-Hell.htm

So it seems, the Christian doctrine of Hell is not supported by other religions or even in their scripture. According to Blavatsky and others all the times the word Hell or Hades appear in the Bible it is a mistranslation or a substituted word to support the doctrine.

Edited by pi3141
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 11:37 AM, pi3141 said:

So it seems, the Christian doctrine of Hell is not supported by other religions or even in their scripture. According to Blavatsky and others all the times the word Hell or Hades appear in the Bible it is a mistranslation or a substituted word to support the doctrine.

Further information to this, a piece from Wiki detailing the words used for Hell in the Bible, this is a list of all the words commonly translated in Bibles to mean Hell when in fact the words mean something different.

Hence I believe it can be said - there is no support in scripture for the doctrine of Hell.

Biblical terminology
Sheol
In the King James Bible, the Old Testament term Sheol is translated as "Hell" 31 times,[113] and it is translated as "the grave" 31 times.[114] Sheol is also translated as "the pit" three times.[115] Modern Bible translations typically render Sheol as "the grave", "the pit", or "death".

Abaddon
The Hebrew word abaddon, meaning "destruction", is sometimes interpreted as being a synonym for "Hell".[116]

Gehenna
In the New Testament, both early (i.e., the KJV) and modern translations often translate Gehenna as "Hell".[117] Young's Literal Translation and the New World Translation are two notable exceptions, both of which simply use the word "Gehenna".

Hades
Hades is the Greek word which is traditionally used in place of the Hebrew word Sheol in works such as the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible. Like other first-century Jews who were literate in Greek, Christian writers of the New Testament employed this usage. While earlier translations most often translated Hades as "Hell", as does the King James Version, modern translations use the transliteration "Hades",[118] or render the word as allusions "to the grave",[119] "among the dead",[120] "place of the dead"[121] or they contain similar statements. In Latin, Hades were translated as Purgatorium (Purgatory) after about 1200 AD,[122] but no modern English translations render Hades as Purgatory.

Tartarus
Only appears in 2 Peter 2:4 in the New Testament; both early and modern Bible translations usually translate Tartarus as "Hell", though a few render it as "Tartarus".

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_Hell

Here is the translations 

Sheol

Sheol (/ˈʃiːoʊl/ SHEE-ohl, /-əl/; Hebrew: שְׁאוֹל‎ Šəʾōl), in the Hebrew Bible, is a place of darkness to which the dead go. When the Hebrew scriptures were translated into Greek in ancient Alexandria around 200 BC, the word Hades (the Greek underworld) was substituted for Sheol.[1]

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheol#:~:text=Sheol (%2Fˈʃiːoʊ,underworld) was substituted for Sheol.

Gehenna

Gehenna (/ɡɪˈhɛnə/, /ɡəˈhɛnə/[1]) or Gehinnom (literally translated as "Valley of Hinnom") is thought to be a small valley in Jerusalem. In the Hebrew Bible, Gehenna was initially where some of the kings of Judah sacrificed their children by fire.[2] Thereafter, it was deemed to be cursed (Book of Jeremiah 7:31, 19:2–6).[3]

In rabbinic literature, Gehenna is also a destination of the wicked.[4] Gehinnom is different from the more neutral Sheol/Hades, the abode of the dead, although the King James Version of the Bible misleadingly translates both with the Anglo-Saxon word hell.

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehenna#:~:text=Gehenna (%2Fɡɪˈh,19%3A2–6).