Too much preoccupation with current events (covid) , and not enough preparation for what's coming

oz93666

On 10/18/2020 at 8:51 PM, jonesthepost said:

Go and read ‘If You Meet The Buddha On The Road, Kill Him’.

Not read that, but know the koan. I used to go to a Zen group a few years ago and the monk who organised the group said that anyone faced with severe starvation would take food out of a baby's mouth. Meaning when it comes down to it, we are just animals and nothing special. 

But that doesn't mean we can't try to do better.  Even animals can show kindness and compassion to each other, (and even towards animals not from their own species). Rats have been observed to do that.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

But that doesn't mean we can't try to do better.  Even animals can show kindness and compassion to each other, (and even towards animals not from their own species). Rats have been observed to do that.

I think most animals would be insulted by the comparison:

(Douglas Adams on intelligence (from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 1979)

"On the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.” 

8 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I totally agree with what you wrote there. Hundreds of religions and each one believes they are "right"! I go with what the late Christopher Hitchens had to say on religions. He was spot on.

I haven't a problem with people having a personal belief, but I do not like when religions impose themselves on others and create institutions out of them to indoctrinate others, especially children. 

"Chanelling" is unproven and subjective.

Would you classify television or schools in the same way as you classify religion. Im disappointed by the lack of spiritual education by media, state and church. Not one of them teach anything much besides be obedient, work the machines and have fun on your days off and keep going round in circles like that. At least the religions pay some homage to the spiritual aspects of our world, even if it is mostly ritual. The materialism of schools and televisions will admit nothing of the spiritual outside of the hour framed as fantasy-fiction. The very hiddeness of the spiritual plane is the way by which we are being kept enslaved in unaccountable fake democracies. The very revelation of the spiritual deception to the enslaved is devastating and while they recover, their whole reputation is discredited as the naive who trust their enslavers are pick off one by one with a tale to tell under now very extreme censorship.

I will tell you whats not proven. Its not proven that electro-convulsive shock therapy, incarceration without trial and forced medication are infact torture and cruel and degrading practices carried out against people who have never been found guilty in a competent tribunal. Its not proven that radiation and the consumption of radioactive chemicals as treatments for cancer are the very cause of the symptoms which have been known about since Marie Curie was playing around with a newly isolated element called Radium. Its not proven that the treatment for AIDS being the administration of drugs which suppress the immune system are worthy of any medical-scientific investigation.

Its not proven that the people incarcerated in mental health institution for hearing voices were telepathic and its not proven that targeted individuals reporting covert intimidation by people who are telepathic in the 90s/00s are to be taken seriously according to the pseudo-science of psychology that calls parapsychologists cranks despite the parapsychologists being more aligned with the almost deleted real christianity mocked at on television which speaks of prophets who heard the voice of god, angels delivering messages through the heavens, people praying to god in heaven, a religion thats supposed to teach the god of the living buried under psychriatic abuses while the churches have been taken over by the worshippers of televisions.

Its not proven they'.ve killing millions of unborn children, sterilised millions more, deceived everyone but their occult cleek about the nature of the soul, fomented wars and censored truth while having useful idiots ask how 9/11 could be covered up. Absolutely none of that is proven and you need to prove it because what the system has proven beyond the merest suggestion that anyone dare doubt is 2+2= whatever people are told it is and if you believe your own reason more than the systems greatest liars, its proven that theres something wrong with you compared to "everybody" (as seen on TV).

Prove me wrong!

On 10/21/2020 at 3:58 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

Not read that, but know the koan. I used to go to a Zen group a few years ago and the monk who organised the group said that anyone faced with severe starvation would take food out of a baby's mouth. Meaning when it comes down to it, we are just animals and nothing special. 

I know for a dead cert that I would never do anybody or anything down if I were in a life or death situation; I’m not scared of dying ffs.

On 10/21/2020 at 3:53 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

I totally agree with what you wrote there. Hundreds of religions and each one believes they are "right"! I go with what the late Christopher Hitchens had to say on religions. He was spot on.

I haven't a problem with people having a personal belief, but I do not like when religions impose themselves on others and create institutions out of them to indoctrinate others, especially children. 

"Chanelling" is unproven and subjective.

Too right; and this video was on DI homepage today.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:16 AM, Diesel said:

I think most animals would be insulted by the comparison:

(Douglas Adams on intelligence (from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 1979)

"On the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.” 

Out of likes; amen mate!

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"strike the shepherd and sheep shall scatter"

Problem is nobody can agree on who the controllers are.

Well, from a logical standpoint, the ones that control everything, need to be invisible.

People in the frontlight are always at risk to be taken out, no matter how rich they are.

(i mean its difficult, but not impossible)

Its like a big mafia gang with people in all important institutions that keep the agenda going.

But to me the more people you have (even in the 1% category) the more problems you will have due to differences of opinions and so on.

So to me its very likely that it all narrows into a handful of people, not really known to the puplic.

Obviously its hard to proof. But we can see how a central power structure works just by looking at this year alone.

13 hours ago, Michael said:

Well, from a logical standpoint, the ones that control everything, need to be invisible.

People in the frontlight are always at risk to be taken out, no matter how rich they are.

(i mean its difficult, but not impossible)

Its like a big mafia gang with people in all important institutions that keep the agenda going.

But to me the more people you have (even in the 1% category) the more problems you will have due to differences of opinions and so on.

So to me its very likely that it all narrows into a handful of people, not really known to the puplic.

Obviously its hard to proof. But we can see how a central power structure works just by looking at this year alone.

lets hope a powerful earthquake hits Davos when they meet up and buries the lot of em..id have a nice drink that day