Too much preoccupation with current events (covid) , and not enough preparation for what's coming

oz93666

It's great to see thousands of people out in Berlin ...Trafalgar Square .... It gladdens the heart to see some people at least will stand up ... but if truth be told , the controllers don't care what you do ... They have game planned it all with AI , have multiple counter moves for whatever we do . If by some very remote chance people should rebel in any numbers , not wear masks , they simply release a real plague ... then half the people in your street will be dead .... you will see their bodies laid outside their houses , the death wagon will come by everyday to scoop them up , and everyone will curse DI and truthers for encouraging non compliance.

The controllers would prefer not to do it that way ... vaccination is a more orderly and under-control method of extermination ....

So what do they have planned for the Near future ??? Most experts  , including David , are agreed on this .... economic collapse ... not just a hiccup, but a real collapse , Empty Stomachs ! .... It is the inevitable result of shutting down so many businesses having millions more unemployed , and of course the cabal will manipulate things so it happens too ( perhaps just before the US election)  . This could be survivable , except that there are a few % or the population who will not quietly go hungry ... they will loot supermarkets and high-jack food delivery trucks.... 

“Every society is three meals away from chaos” - Vladimir Lenin

Aug 17, 2011 - Britain is only ever four meals away from anarchy. So says MI5 and they know a thing or two about public order....

So deal with covid in the right way  , certainly don't wear a mask and  go on marches if you can  , but don't imagine that will be enough . Your main preoccupation should be thinking the next move ahead and preparing for what's coming  ...

The most important thing you can do is Pray for Divine Intervention .  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

It's great to see thousands of people out in Berlin ...Trafalgar Square .... It gladdens the heart to see some people at least will stand up ... but if truth be told , the controllers don't care what you do ... They have game planned it all with AI , have multiple counter moves for whatever we do . If by some very remote chance people should rebel in any numbers , not wear masks , they simply release a real plague ... then half the people in your street will be dead .... you will see their bodies laid outside their houses , the death wagon will come by everyday to scoop them up , and everyone will curse DI and truthers for encouraging non compliance.

The controllers would prefer not to do it that way ... vaccination is a more orderly and under-control method of extermination ....

So what do they have planned for the Near future ??? Most experts  , including David , are agreed on this .... economic collapse ... not just a hiccup, but a real collapse , Empty Stomachs ! .... It is the inevitable result of shutting down so many businesses having millions more unemployed , and of course the cabal will manipulate things so it happens too ( perhaps just before the US election)  . This could be survivable , except that there are a few % or the population who will not quietly go hungry ... they will loot supermarkets and high-jack food delivery trucks.... 

“Every society is three meals away from chaos” - Vladimir Lenin

Aug 17, 2011 - Britain is only ever four meals away from anarchy. So says MI5 and they know a thing or two about public order....

So deal with covid in the right way  , certainly don't wear a mask and  go on marches if you can  , but don't imagine that will be enough . Your main preoccupation should be thinking the next move ahead and preparing for what's coming  ...

The most important thing you can do is Pray for Divine Intervention .  

I agree with everything you have said Oz, except the last sentence. I've never been a religious person. The most important thing we can do is keep talking to each other. If food shortages and economic chaos is to follow it's best to be on good terms with the people who live near you and form local communities again to share knowledge and help each other. TPTB hate local action.They have been striving for decades to separate us from each other. 'Every man for himself' is a big part of the problem we are facing..

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

I agree with everything you have said Oz, except the last sentence. I've never been a religious person. The most important thing we can do is keep talking to each other. If food shortages and economic chaos is to follow it's best to be on good terms with the people who live near you and form local communities again to share knowledge and help each other. TPTB hate local action.They have been striving for decades to separate us from each other. 'Every man for himself' is a big part of the problem we are facing..

I have never believed in 'God' either .... till a year ago , it was the missing part of the puzzle which completed the picture ... Either way "there are no atheists in fox holes" ... this I have experienced first hand , when your life is seriously threatened the instinct is to pray , so perhaps it has to get bad before enough people pray for divine intervention ...then it will happen .

Community and sharing knowledge sounds very fine , no one can fault that , but when there is no food (except in government camps) , it will come down to family ... 

This will be a whole lot easier for people if they get out of cities and get prepared ... these are the good times , you can still buy all the food you want...stock up! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Community and sharing knowledge sounds very fine , no one can fault that , but when there is no food (except in government camps) , it will come down to family ... 

Millions of people pray but still get killed? They don't pray for their souls to go to heaven etc. They pray for their lives not to end but statistics show it doesn't do any good in a doomed Airbus spinning towards the ground for example .  How come it's only the guys that live that find the missing piece of the puzzle? 

It won't come down to family - they can't survive on their own and will form alliances through genetics and community. EG, a Pakistani family living in a street with mostly white English neighbors will leave to where they know there will be people of the same culture who will not hesitate to share anything they have. Not even religion will matter if things get really bad. A mixed Christian congregation / community made up of blacks and whites will soon start stealing, hoarding to share and  protect their own kind. 

You sound as if you are a religious person but would you share your last meager scraps of food that you and your children have with 4 black guys who came walking up your path starving or would you shoot them (if you were armed)?. At this point, with your belly full, you would say you would invite them in and share. In reality however, you would do the latter.   

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 1

I agree we should prepare. I have been buying small amounts of extra food, essentials etc. But, even though I do believe in 'God' or 'Source' or Infinite Consciousness, I don't need to pray for an intervention because I know we are the intervention. We are infinite consciousness, we can do or be anything. We are the intervention. We don't need wankers in suits and ties to tell us what is right and wrong, we know in our hearts the difference between right and wrong. The number one aim for everyone everywhere is to reclaim their personal power, and fast. We never needed these fiends to tell us our business; our governments and lawmakers are more crooked than the rest of us put together. All we need to do is look them straight in the eye and say 'no' to their fucking bullshit, then quietly walk away. No violence, no destruction, just: "NO."

• Like 5

Oz, I have thought that same thing myself for weeks now, that people are too focused on the riots and the corona "virus" hype itself, and not enough focus now on the survival aspect and what we need to do in order to navigate around this tyrannical regime who are trying to wipe us out.

Praying for divine intervention reminds me of that one story of the man on the roof with flood waters rising all around him. He prayed to God. Along came a man in a row boat, "get in", he said. The man replied, I'm waiting for God to save me, and so the man in the row boat left.

As the man on the roof grew more in despair as the flood waters continued to rise he to prayed to God. Eventually a police boat arrived to rescue the man. "Get in!" shouted the police officer. The man trapped on the roof replied back, I'm waiting for God to save me! The police boat left the man on the roof.

The rising flood waters were dangerously close to sweeping the man away while he continued to pray. Soon enough a helicopter flew overhead and hovered above the man and dropped down a basket, a man shouted, "Get in the basket!" The man trapped on the roof shouted back, I'm waiting for God to rescue me! The helicopter flew away leaving the man on the roof.

The flood waters rushing rapidly across the roof rose to the point of sweeping the man away. Tired and weak from no food or water the man drowned. When he arrived in heaven he asked God, why didn't you save me? to which God replied, I tried, first I sent you a row boat and you declined, then I sent you a police boat and you declined, then I sent you a helicopter and you declined.

I forgot the ending but you get the point. God has sent messages and information to the people and it is to unite and grow food for survival. If you wait until the point where it is really bad and chaos in the streets, empty grocery store shelves, then what will you do?

Growing food doesn't happen over night, it takes time, and it is physical labor. Don't wait for "divine intervention" as it is not necessarily the savior but more of a nudge or a sign to help guide you to a path that better serves you.

• Like 1

When has ‘god’ ever intervened in any world crisis? In the massacre of humans; in the mass paedophilia that happens; in all the atrocities that have happened for centuries?

Cite me one instance - with hard proof.

In fact, cite hard proof there is a god.

When we read fairytales to our kids they believe them even though we think/know they’re not real; what’s the difference between that and people believing in the bible, or what some preacher, minister, guru or what have you says.

To believe in something you have no proof of - or an experience you think is ‘divine’, is not very intelligent; and if you talk about ‘faith’, that’s something the peasants have been told to have since some nasty pricks got together to subjugate them way back when this world went wrong.

And why, if you believe all the god etc stuff, are you scared to die?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

When has ‘god’ ever intervened in any world crisis? In the massacre of humans; in the mass paedophilia that happens; in all the atrocities that have happened for centuries?

This is a FREE Will Experiment ....  This is the reason there is evil here ... that is possible with free choice  ...If God keeps butting in then that counterveens our free will ... It's a bit like if you had a 20 year old son ... he should be standing on his own feet , not keep looking for cash fro his father ... this is the challenge for us here to handle things ourselves .... But we are told these are extreme circumstances . We have no chance of beating he ET's oppressing us except with Divine help ... but if we don't ask for this , it's assumed we are happy to try alone .... Most people don't even believe in a higher power , the dark forces have virtually erased that . So first we have to believe , then Pray ... Karl Mollison explains it all ...

Who said I am Afraid to die ??? I am taking sensible measures to ensure I live as long as possible . As long as you are alive , holding a body , you are in the game and are able to effect what occurs on Earth by Prayer and action  ...once dead , you are on the side lines , watching .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ethel said:

I don't need to pray for an intervention because I know we are the intervention. We are infinite consciousness, we can do or be anything. We are the intervention. 

I believed that for a long time .... " We are all powerful , We create our reality " I now see it as new Age propaganda put out there by malevolent forces so we fail ..... Our core being is "infinite consciousness" but we are operating through a body with limitations and restrictions ... we are up against ET's with mind control that can manipulate us like puppets 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I believed that for a long time .... " We are all powerful , We create our reality " I now see it as new Age propaganda put out there by malevolent forces so we fail ..... Our core being is "infinite consciousness" but we are operating through a body with limitations and restrictions ... we are up against ET's with mind control that can manipulate us like puppets 

Again, I mostly agree with this. The spiritual community is full of dead ends and toxic spiritual bypassing. And the ETs you're referring to, I guess, are Archons and Reptilians. Surely once we are aware of this paradigm we can do something about it? I refuse to give in to those parasites.

18 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This is a FREE Will Experiment ....  This is the reason there is evil here ... that is possible with free choice  ...If God keeps butting in then that counterveens our free will ... It's a bit like if you had a 20 year old son ... he should be standing on his own feet , not keep looking for cash fro his father ... this is the challenge for us here to handle things ourselves .... But we are told these are extreme circumstances . We have no chance of beating he ET's oppressing us except with Divine help ... but if we don't ask for this , it's assumed we are happy to try alone .... Most people don't even believe in a higher power , the dark forces have virtually erased that . So first we have to believe , then Pray ... Karl Mollison explains it all ...

Who said I am Afraid to die ??? I am taking sensible measures to ensure I live as long as possible . As long as you are alive , holding a body , you are in the game and are able to effect what occurs on Earth by Prayer and action  ...once dead , you are on the side lines , watching .

Sorry oz, but that’s wheeling out all the banal arguments that are always used when your perspective is challenged.

Karl Mollison and his ilk prove nothing.

The rest of your post infers that you know what’s going on and how things are; how can you know?  It’s not possible.

And also, your version of things means others with a different viewpoint are lying.

Those who say, for example, there’s a man in the sky called god who is our heavenly father, are they wrong; who is anybody else to say others viewpoints are wrong?

So many people with so many theories about existence; we each choose what we want that makes us feel good; the human condition; we need something to believe in, to hold on to, which I understand fully; otherwise this life seems pretty futile.

Maybe we should just look to ourselves.

• Like 2

This won't go down well but here goes anyway.

There is a connection between present and soon-to-come world events and the hearts of the present generation of humanity. In other words, God - Who is real, personal and just - has been provoked by this generation to a level unknown since the generation that provoked the Noahic Deluge.

This is a generation that calls up "down", male "female", ugly "beautiful", evil "good" and good "evil". For this inversion of nature, an inversion which incidentally is the essence of Satanism, there is a special curse: "Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil" - Isaiah  5:20.

This is a generation that has not merely tolerated a sin that has always brought both personal and societal ruin from God. No this is a generation that has embraced it, celebrated it, rejoiced in the streets at it and is now foisting it upon the innocents in the schools and making it a crime and societal scandal to speak out against it. That sin is the sin that God has afflicted His special enemies with according to Romans Chapter 1. I refer, of course, to Sodomy in all its guises, including transgenderism and the scientific efforts to create babies using cells from two same people of the same sex.

This is also a generation that murders, and lavishes praise upon those who murder, its unborn and, with the most recent extensions to the abortion term, even its newly born now; the blood of these innocents cries out to the Most High for vengeance. The same sick and twisted minds who justify this most spectacular evil, which matches or possibly now exceeds the depravity of the Canaanites of old who also murdered their little ones in sacrifices to devils, also call for mass immigration of angry, hate-filled, culturally incompatible, unskilled, financially  burdensome aliens from Africa and the Levant to - laughably - make up for a dwindling and ageing native workforce depleted by falling reproductive numbers... in no small part caused by mass abortion.

In other words, then, this is an unfathomably evil generation, whose crimes against God and nature scream out for judgement. Those who love God must warn them, must confess the national sins and plead with God to mercifully send repentance rather than the just wrath that is this generation's due. Because as things stand and the way world events are lining up, if we make it to this time next year without economic devastation, biblical famine, a lethal vaccine and a major world war, it can only be because of God's restraining action. But if they refuse to turn to the Lord and forsake their evil ways, it's only going to get worse.

"There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked" - Isaiah 48:22.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ethel said:

Again, I mostly agree with this. The spiritual community is full of dead ends and toxic spiritual bypassing. And the ETs you're referring to, I guess, are Archons and Reptilians. Surely once we are aware of this paradigm we can do something about it? I refuse to give in to those parasites.

There is something we can do Ethel ....I urge you to check out this site ....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos    just pick one of the channelings that takes your fancy , they all cover the same information .... I' convinced this is the best source there is ....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

The rest of your post infers that you know what’s going on and how things are; how can you know?  It’s not possible.

I normally try to present the broad consensus of what experts say ...for example from my post above ..." So what do they have planned for the Near future ??? Most experts  , including David , are agreed on this .... economic collapse ...." 

7 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

So many people with so many theories about existence......

To get to the truth of reality takes many decades of applied research ... you have to build up your own world view step by step , starting with things like 9/11 building up to more complex issues.... 99% are hampered due to not being willing to put in the many hours ..and also because they have defective brains , the result of no breastfeeding , vaccinations , the "education " system ...

If you want a short cut , I am here to give it ....Karl Mollison is the best there is .. just drink it up , it couldn't be easier...  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos

• Like 1

16 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I normally try to present the broad consensus of what experts say ...for example from my post above ..." So what do they have planned for the Near future ??? Most experts  , including David , are agreed on this .... economic collapse ...." 

To get to the truth of reality takes many decades of applied research ... you have to build up your own world view step by step , starting with things like 9/11 building up to more complex issues.... 99% are hampered due to not being willing to put in the many hours ..and also because they have defective brains , the result of no breastfeeding , vaccinations , the "education " system ...

If you want a short cut , I am here to give it ....Karl Mollison is the best there is .. just drink it up , it couldn't be easier...  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos

Thanks oz but I’ll pass.

I was actually talking about ‘religions’ and all the different ones there are, and what  people believe in; things that have not been proved and cannot be proved; not ‘world events’.

I dont do ‘experts’ because everybody has their own take on things; and as for years of study, again, who is to say who is ‘right’?

So I’m not going to waste time doing years of study re unproven ‘facts’.

For everything you believe in, that you say is true (I’m talking about religion, aliens et al), there are billions that will say you are a weirdo and what you say is not true, their beliefs are what’s true; so who is to say they are wrong and you are right?

I have read what you have to say about what you believe is true and you are quite adamant about it, which is fine of course, but others have their own ideas, and that’s fine too.

Paradoxically, too much information can contribute to our becoming less aware, especially if that information is narrow and biased”

Not necessarily saying your info is narrow and biased.

We shall agree to differ; I require solid proof before I believe anything; blind faith is just that - blind.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 8:39 PM, Defbalt said:

There is a connection between present and soon-to-come world events and the hearts of the present generation of humanity. In other words, God - Who is real, personal and just - has been provoked by this generation to a level unknown since the generation that provoked the Noahic Deluge.

Very well put Defbalt 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, oz93666 said:

Go and read ‘If You Meet The Buddha On The Road, Kill Him’.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:00 PM, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

"form alliances through genetics....a Pakistani family...white English neighbors...people of the same culture...A mixed Christian congregation / community made up of blacks and whites...4 black guys...would you shoot them (if you were armed)?

So many references to race and an apartheid flag as your logo; I know what you are Smokestack. In the words of Sauron: "I see you."

13 And it came to pass that Akish gathered in unto the house of Jared all his kinsfolk, and said unto them: Will ye swear unto me that ye will be faithful unto me in the thing which I shall desire of you?

14 And it came to pass that they all asware unto him, by the God of heaven, and also by the heavens, and also by the earth, and by their heads, that whoso should vary from the assistance which Akish desired should lose his head; and whoso should divulge whatsoever thing Akish made known unto them, the same should lose his life.

15 And it came to pass that thus they did agree with aAkish. And Akish did administer unto them the oaths which were given by them of old who also sought power, which had been handed down even from bCain, who was a murderer from the beginning.

16 And they were kept up by the apower of the devil to administer these oaths unto the people, to keep them in darkness, to help such as sought power to gain power, and to murder, and to plunder, and to lie, and to commit all manner of wickedness and whoredoms.

17 And it was the daughter of Jared who put it into his heart to search up these things of old; and Jared put it into the heart of Akish; wherefore, Akish administered it unto his kindred and friends, leading them away by fair promises to do whatsoever thing he desired.

18 And it came to pass that they formed a asecret combination, even as they of old; which combination is most abominable and wicked above all, in the sight of God;

19 For the Lord worketh not in secret combinations, neither doth he will that man should shed blood, but in all things hath forbidden it, from the beginning of man.

22 And whatsoever anation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the bblood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for cvengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.

23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get apower and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of bdestruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.

24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this asecret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the afreedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who bbeguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath chardened the hearts of men that they have dmurdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

26 Wherefore, I, Moroni, am commanded to write these things that evil may be done away, and that the time may come that Satan may have ano power upon the hearts of the children of men, but that they may be bpersuaded to do good continually, that they may come unto the fountain of all crighteousness and be saved.

On 8/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, jonesthepost said:

In fact, cite hard proof there is a god.

When we read fairytales to our kids they believe them even though we think/know they’re not real; what’s the difference between that and people believing in the bible, or what some preacher, minister, guru or what have you says.

To believe in something you have no proof of - or an experience you think is ‘divine’, is not very intelligent; and if you talk about ‘faith’, that’s something the peasants have been told to have since some nasty pricks got together to subjugate them way back when this world went wrong.

Nailed it Jones! There is no god or gods. We are on our own and it is what it is.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:12 PM, jonesthepost said:

Sorry oz, but that’s wheeling out all the banal arguments that are always used when your perspective is challenged.

Karl Mollison and his ilk prove nothing.

And also, your version of things means others with a different viewpoint are lying.

Those who say, for example, there’s a man in the sky called god who is our heavenly father, are they wrong; who is anybody else to say others viewpoints are wrong?

So many people with so many theories about existence; we each choose what we want that makes us feel good; the human condition; we need something to believe in, to hold on to, which I understand fully; otherwise this life seems pretty futile.

Tell the child starving to death "god has a plan"- heard that disgusting nonsense for years on and off.  We are just complex animals, we only have to look at history and evolution.  The new agers are just as deluded as mainstream religions. Expecting humanity to "ascend" and smile as we glide about singing peace songs!  We are animals so perfection is impossible. God was invented to keep the poor hoping for something better than being food for the worms after death.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 8:39 PM, Defbalt said:

This won't go down well but here goes anyway.

This is a generation that calls up "down", male "female", ugly "beautiful", evil "good" and good "evil". For this inversion of nature, an inversion which incidentally is the essence of Satanism, there is a special curse: "Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil" - Isaiah  5:20.

This is a generation that has not merely tolerated a sin that has always brought both personal and societal ruin from God. No this is a generation that has embraced it, celebrated it, rejoiced in the streets at it and is now foisting it upon the innocents in the schools and making it a crime and societal scandal to speak out against it. That sin is the sin that God has afflicted His special enemies with according to Romans Chapter 1. I refer, of course, to Sodomy in all its guises, including transgenderism and the scientific efforts to create babies using cells from two same people of the same sex.

This is also a generation that murders, and lavishes praise upon those who murder, its unborn and, with the most recent extensions to the abortion term, even its newly born now; the blood of these innocents cries out to the Most High for vengeance. The same sick and twisted minds who justify this most spectacular evil, which matches or possibly now exceeds the depravity of the Canaanites of old who also murdered their little ones in sacrifices to devils, also call for mass immigration of angry, hate-filled, culturally incompatible, unskilled, financially  burdensome aliens from Africa and the Levant to - laughably - make up for a dwindling and ageing native workforce depleted by falling reproductive numbers... in no small part caused by mass abortion.

In other words, then, this is an unfathomably evil generation, whose crimes against God and nature scream out for judgement. Those who love God must warn them, must confess the national sins and plead with God to mercifully send repentance rather than the just wrath that is this generation's due. Because as things stand and the way world events are lining up, if we make it to this time next year without economic devastation, biblical famine, a lethal vaccine and a major world war, it can only be because of God's restraining action. But if they refuse to turn to the Lord and forsake their evil ways, it's only going to get worse.

"There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked" - Isaiah 48:22.

None of this is  a 21st century phenomenon.  Read about what perverted things the Romans got up to! In fact in many ways the ancient Romans were even more depraved than the pervert elites today.

The Romans did all what is going on today, except they had the arenas; we have the internet and web cams.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Just variations on the same theme.

The west will fall one day as all "civilisations" do, then another one will rise to take its place, and so it goes on and on---

On 9/1/2020 at 8:48 PM, jonesthepost said:

Thanks oz but I’ll pass.

I was actually talking about ‘religions’ and all the different ones there are, and what  people believe in; things that have not been proved and cannot be proved; not ‘world events’.

I dont do ‘experts’ because everybody has their own take on things; and as for years of study, again, who is to say who is ‘right’?

So I’m not going to waste time doing years of study re unproven ‘facts’.

For everything you believe in, that you say is true (I’m talking about religion, aliens et al), there are billions that will say you are a weirdo and what you say is not true, their beliefs are what’s true; so who is to say they are wrong and you are right?

I have read what you have to say about what you believe is true and you are quite adamant about it, which is fine of course, but others have their own ideas, and that’s fine too.

Paradoxically, too much information can contribute to our becoming less aware, especially if that information is narrow and biased”

Not necessarily saying your info is narrow and biased.

We shall agree to differ; I require solid proof before I believe anything; blind faith is just that - blind.

I totally agree with what you wrote there. Hundreds of religions and each one believes they are "right"! I go with what the late Christopher Hitchens had to say on religions. He was spot on.

I haven't a problem with people having a personal belief, but I do not like when religions impose themselves on others and create institutions out of them to indoctrinate others, especially children. 

"Chanelling" is unproven and subjective.

• Like 1