I will start the "Anonymous News" with two news stories. 

One is coming from the state of Mass, USA. Now, free speech laws are very important, but you know what is worse then that??? Violating the posse comitatus act, which bans the military from using itself on the American people. Keep that in mind! Mass has issued 1,000 national guard to protect against something that "might happen" and is not "currently happening". Over stepping the boundaries between civilian life and military presence, and b/c of the sheer amount of "brute force" violating the Posse Comitatus act. Nothing has happened to warrant 1,000 of military-like presence on the people of Mass, USA. ***A fake news idiot did typo 100,000 on this!!! lol but even 1,000 for something that hasnt happened yet, and to be walking around with military guns bigger then the police, are we to get used to this???? It clearly violates the posse comitatus act, it is a FINE LINE!!!!

They are just standing around policing. They are NOT the police!!!! The military is NOT to police us!!! You wont need but 20-50-100 for Boston! and much less for small cities. 

Are we to GET USED to this???? For something that hasn't happened yet? 

So much for the muzzles, but on the up side, people that have the normal cold and FLU cant sneeze on you!!! lol 

tbc..........

Story two, this is trending!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will start the "Anonymous News" with two news stories.    One is coming from the state of Mass, USA. Now, free speech laws are very important, but you know what is worse then that??? Viola

for real........lol     This is why we fight!!! lol   Well, the long list of reasons!!!   A clown does what a clown does!!!!    That's not angu

Posted Images

I could maybe believe a little (but not much) of that if the captioning was spelt correctly. Why is it that some many of these people seem unable to spell basic English? 

As to the caller, well I'm not surprised they cut him off. I mean if you've got serious evidence of anything like that, you surely just don't call your local radio station. Over the years there have been numerous people who claim to have worked at 'Area 51'  and then left and claimed all sorts of stories, without a shred of evidence. This is just another one to add to the list.

7 hours ago, no kidding said:

I could maybe believe a little (but not much) of that if the captioning was spelt correctly. Why is it that some many of these people seem unable to spell basic English? 

As to the caller, well I'm not surprised they cut him off. I mean if you've got serious evidence of anything like that, you surely just don't call your local radio station. Over the years there have been numerous people who claim to have worked at 'Area 51'  and then left and claimed all sorts of stories, without a shred of evidence. This is just another one to add to the list.

There's other versions of this on the internet.

I am pretty good at reading emotions, and if he was acting no one ever acts that accurate. No ones that good. Honestly, along with what I have read else where and experienced he's telling the truth even if it was a prank (THATS HOW BAD IT IS), and did you  see the MTV music awards?? More again like Katy Perry's ET, which depicts humanity as extinct. Oh, but its just art, right? Just art!!! Freaks!! If you align what Hollywood has been portraying and compare it to what this honest guy was worried about in 1997, then we get a match!!!

Meanwhile, someone left a phone call message on my phone their number adds up to 6666 and it sounds like they wacked someone with a heavy projectile. But its hard to make out. I am not sure if its one of their tactics or not.

Its suspicious bc thats where my Nemesis lived the last time I checked!

Edited by MatchaLove

He was on a medical leave of some sorts, so while he was in their hospital he over heard "small talk" that confirmed suspicions. 

Turns out they were treating those workers as if they were disposable. 

The top scientific minds!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Disposable even WITHOUT the talking.

Think about what type of demanding environment you would have to be under to want to come out about it.

Its the type of pressure of being disposable even With OUT talking!! I have my suspicions as well, that it could of been motivated by this type of pressure. 

Your one of the best minds, best housing, best health care, and the best is the best. Its not what its portrayed as, b/c it seems to piss off whats down there, we know whats down there, Naturo style lol, dosent take much!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

In fact, my sources told me, that if society had been left unmanipulated, music would look a lot like it was in the 60s, none of that wild stuff they promote would be there. 

It wouldnt be popular. 

So, they killed King and the Kennedy's to get them out of the way, and put things like rap and pop in the mix to control society. Nothing more. 

Kennedy was going to usher in the silver (some say gold) standard for the USD and kick the greys out and defund the military for black ops spending. Which would saved American tax payers trillions that could of gone to their CUT SOCIAL Security and the education of their children. 

You think if black people figured out that they killed King to put rap in his place, you think they would be on board???? 

Pop and rap is 100% a controlled psyops to control society. 

We wouldnt have crappy music and we would have things like a year of maternity leave in the USA and full social security benefits that start when your 55!!! Instead these black ops programs have leeched everything from us. They always pushing retirement up another year. 

The military in their grey alien mess, got millions of us killed, you think we will get a monument, you think we will get half staff flags???? A day in remembrance??? 

755ec0314c9d08be8531cc87306e509c.jpg

798108210.jpg

Vietnam-Veterans-Memorial-Washington-DC.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

You think you will get your name written on a wall if your part of the causalities of the greys??? 

If thats not ugly enough for you, then think the military did this to us in the first place. 

There are only 58,200 names on the Vietnam memorial. We are talking millions in this mess since WWII. 

Where's their wall??? Huh?

WallSouth.jpg

Vietnam Veterans celebrating MLK's birthday in Vietnam before it was a holiday.

original.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

We-are-Anonymous-We-are-Legion-We-do-not-Forgive-We-do-not-Forget-Expect-us.jpg

I might not be the greatest at hacking, but I know what everyone's doing and their dirty business!!!!

Now, the greys were taking more then just eggs, they were taking thousands upon thousands of people as food. We want answers!!!!

UFO's were talked about openly in the 1800s and early 1900s, then the MIB period hit, and people were threatened to not talk. Why??? WHY?? So, people never put people disappearances together with UFO sightings. Nothing more!!!! It wasnt just the cold war talk. 

I mean, can you imagine, people being raised as perfect sacrifices, like cattle, just as food. Not just that, but normal citizens just being plucked by these truely evil beings to be broken down as food?? They also use adrenochrome, tall greys are known for this. We need to be mindful to the intentions and nature of the enemy!!!!

We do not forgive, and we do not forget. 

Expect us!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Next topic; trending with others but also something I have talked about over the years; direct democracy.

We have letter agency - paid by Area 51 JFK/King killers -- BIDEN -- up there as the best "candidate" for the dems. With how bad his shapeshifting and eye problems were with Obama, I am surprised they even would put something like that in public view. He is the definition of not being one of us. 

Most politicians are owned and put there for a purpose. We have the rich elites, like baby granddaughter Bush, fed with a golden spoon (not even a silver one) telling us about humility, sharing, and normal human topics on prime time TV, when these sorry freaks of nature are nothing like us. 

What has history told us about caste systems and rich elites owning most of everything???

Revolution is coming!!!

With Antifa and BLM, when that dries up and word gets out they killed King to put rap/pop in his place as a social engineering militarization tactic, see what type of support the elites will be getting FROM US!!!!

Pandora's box!!! and if black people dont see it in their checks, we are checked out eventually from supporting you, and it will TURN OUT conservatives are long term, going to be paying us more and consistently. Its gotten to the point, that all the money democrats have is going to be blown --- and thats when we strike for direct democracy!!!!

You think Jay-z is going to donate and help the black community??? Never had to work a day on the farm type of prick!!!! lol You up there dancing for the dark side, not talking about skin color there, and you think good Christian black folk are going to stand behind that when they figure out rap/hip hop is nothing but social engineering??

They killed both JFK and King to social engineer society. 

Your manipulating their minds and helping the modern slave owner. Thats a rat bastard in the black dictionary. lol

pandora-box.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I guess, I am the realest n!##er after all!!! lol 

You have to have actually worked fields for that one!!!! Sorry compass boys!!! lol

I dont suppose they want to use that compass to conjure up a new pair of pink high heels? lol 

Realness!!!

They also should know by now, every reaction has consequence. You dont want to end up like the snake too, he ate himself!!!!

I don't suppose you want to call for the King of pink high heels for support, he hides his black heritage!!!! So reliable!!!! He so racist, black beans and rice is made with just rice. The slave trade ended in his country over 100 years ago, any new blackness should be appreciated. lol What I have to deal with!!!  SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE!!!! lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

BIG NEWS FROM ME!!!

I am going to go forward for radiation testing, b/c of the abuse (long story short) from grey aliens, I have been radiated almost daily to keep my vibration down. See? Its been a lot more going on then just "gangstalking". I have to censor a lot of it b/c its more then what a normal being would deal with in a single year, let alone over dozen.

A lot of the radiation and targeted individuals is grey-abuse based, not just human targeting. I am pretty sure it can be human targeting too, throughout a normal day, I get radiated like I need medicine. Not just once a day, not twice a day, not 3 times a day. Like I am an HIV patient that needs 100s of pills!!!!. THIS STUFF EVENTUALLY KILLS YOU!!!!. 

Once I find a place to get tested, I am thinking a lawsuit to bring the abuse from the military and government under fire!!!! To also bring the concept of grey alien abuse into a more widespread audience. I am probably not going to win, unless I can get some really good photos or videos of them always being f'kn nutty stalkers. 

THEY WATCH ME SLEEP!!!!!! (let alone everything else they do) They have been doing it since I was a baby. The point is bringing the abuse to public attention, not winning. Using the heart strings of the public and the level of waste and abuse from the military-gov industrial construct itself. If the same people can kill King and JFK, just to change society without them, what do you think they are doing to the public??? 

Let alone all the other abuses I have been through, like no privacy, threats, intimidation, theft, slander, gangstalking, poisoning, the list goes on. etc. 

Should of waited a couple more years to start w/your bull shit!!!!

There are going to tell me I have been either living in space or outside Chernobyl , maybe finally I made some royal trip to see Putin. lol jk 

I have as much radiation in my system as an astronaut!! Hows that for ya?? I am pretty sure I dont make an astronauts wage. 

Edited by MatchaLove
3 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

BIG NEWS FROM ME!!!

I am going to go forward for radiation testing, b/c of the abuse (long story short) from grey aliens, I have been radiated almost daily to keep my vibration down. See? Its been a lot more going on then just "gangstalking". I have to censor a lot of it b/c its more then what a normal being would deal with in a single year, let alone over dozen.

A lot of the radiation and targeted individuals is grey-abuse based, not just human targeting. I am pretty sure it can be human targeting too, throughout a normal day, I get radiated like I need medicine. Not just once a day, not twice a day, not 3 times a day. Like I am an HIV patient that needs 100s of pills!!!!. THIS STUFF EVENTUALLY KILLS YOU!!!!. 

Once I find a place to get tested, I am thinking a lawsuit to bring the abuse from the military and government under fire!!!! To also bring the concept of grey alien abuse into a more widespread audience. I am probably not going to win, unless I can get some really good photos or videos of them always being f'kn nutty stalkers. 

THEY WATCH ME SLEEP!!!!!! (let alone everything else they do) They have been doing it since I was a baby. The point is bringing the abuse to public attention, not winning. Using the heart strings of the public and the level of waste and abuse from the military-gov industrial construct itself. If the same people can kill King and JFK, just to change society without them, what do you think they are doing to the public??? 

Let alone all the other abuses I have been through, like no privacy, threats, intimidation, theft, slander, gangstalking, poisoning, the list goes on. etc. 

Should of waited a couple more years to start w/your bull shit!!!!

There are going to tell me I have been either living in space or outside Chernobyl , maybe finally I made some royal trip to see Putin. lol jk 

I have as much radiation in my system as an astronaut!! Hows that for ya?? I am pretty sure I dont make an astronauts wage. 

I suspected I was being irradiated myself when I'd reach higher states one way or another, due to drone, UAV and helicopter responses to these events. (Refer to thread in UFO forum section). I take min-tran myself, as the iodine in it is supposedly good for radiation poisoning.

I agreed to an abduction myself, but turned out to be either something else entirely, or that they were interrupted by nuclear security in this area. Spent 3 days trying to help them do so. They also claimed to be "humans from elsewhere," and were using a ship that was a perfect triangle, looking from below, with a blue aura around it. What happens when they turned on this supposed "abduction" device, was that I would hear a loud buzzing sound followed by my vision turning dark and my peripheral vision squeezing in from the sides, then it would expand and squeeze in again. This would happen for less than a minute then it stopped suddenly, and if I were to describe how it felt, I would say it felt like I was in a microwave lol. I went outside to see what happened and where the UFO and drones went, and everything was gone. I made contact with it again from a distance and 2 red-lighted, very large UFO's were scoping out the area. I was communicating with the ship, and they claimed they were interrupted and that those ships were high level nuclear airspace security. I was instructed to go on the roof and made multiple attempts for 3 nights straight to get their instructions right, but it always failed. More details are in a thread I'll be posting soon.

36 minutes ago, positiveevitisop said:

I suspected I was being irradiated myself when I'd reach higher states one way or another, due to drone, UAV and helicopter responses to these events. (Refer to thread in UFO forum section). I take min-tran myself, as the iodine in it is supposedly good for radiation poisoning.

I agreed to an abduction myself, but turned out to be either something else entirely, or that they were interrupted by nuclear security in this area. Spent 3 days trying to help them do so. They also claimed to be "humans from elsewhere," and were using a ship that was a perfect triangle, looking from below, with a blue aura around it. What happens when they turned on this supposed "abduction" device, was that I would hear a loud buzzing sound followed by my vision turning dark and my peripheral vision squeezing in from the sides, then it would expand and squeeze in again. This would happen for less than a minute then it stopped suddenly, and if I were to describe how it felt, I would say it felt like I was in a microwave lol. I went outside to see what happened and where the UFO and drones went, and everything was gone. I made contact with it again from a distance and 2 red-lighted, very large UFO's were scoping out the area. I was communicating with the ship, and they claimed they were interrupted and that those ships were high level nuclear airspace security. I was instructed to go on the roof and made multiple attempts for 3 nights straight to get their instructions right, but it always failed. More details are in a thread I'll be posting soon.

Its a start I suppose, hardcore scientific evidence are a big help though.

Like genetic and radiation test. 

5 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Its a start I suppose, hardcore scientific evidence are a big help though.

Like genetic and radiation test. 

I agree with you on that one, but if you're going to a medic, they wont test you for such things unless THEY suspect you of having radiation poisoning. Tell them you fell onto some toxic waste on Zug Island (lol), or perhaps give a good story which would make a medic believe that you should be tested as a percaution. [shrugs]... something the could suggest to them that you had some sort of exposure.

I warned you 2!

Our relationship is as stands, very different papi. lol

"You can say what you want about me, as long as you pay me."

If you aint in that category, expect it!!! The back hand motion!!! lol 

If you think you are going to gangstalk, harass, abuse me --- and I am not getting paid, think again. 

I will squeeze payment/income out of you through truthing, you understand??? Customer loss, there is always a consequence for actions.

If my health b/c of over radiation doses and safety wasnt already compromised, I would say what I want, but I cant right now atm. 🧐

Edited by MatchaLove

I also expected it, so if you wanted a reaction or just more pettiness to add under your belt against me, I already expected it.

Tough luck!!!

Its about to get tougher, better watch your back too! It works both ways when you got bad karma on your back. 

*****Update*****

It also dosent look good that the government is intentionally targeting me, when I may get a radiation exposure test. That's two paper trail things going on. Full circle involvement. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I am going to gather the evidence to sue the military and government for what I have been through. 

So, this little game that you are playing, is nothing!!!!

and you have 6 days to figure out where my money is little Latino boy. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

At least, I know, I am not suffering alone.

25% of millennials live or are returning to their child homes.

Meanwhile, Biden has no idea what to do about it. This has been going on since we were in college, so now what?? Throwing out money to kids now and leaving millennials out again. Millennials are my age bracket of people. 

Thats a f'kn army of people that have been screwed over by the system!!!! Congress needs to get their sh!t together. Figure it the f'k OUT before it is an army!!!!

They leave us out again, we have seen nothing but war and failures of the system, and you have a large bracket that wants its money, you figure it out, b/c these 1,200 dollar checks aint nothing yet!!! NOTHING!!! We aint waiting until we are 40 and 50, mark my words!!!! We dont care at this point if they empty funds from Pelosi's pocket, we are going to get our money. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, word is out that Disney is moving from CA to TX, always the first they are to do things? Arent they?

All CA is going to burn! Its karma, needed karma. Its from the life source itself. Just the way it is, a good cleansing.

We dont have to worry about CA's political power. Having little no water, dirty air, and burned down housing, they wont have political power. They all will be looking for handouts, well they left 25% of millennials in the dark, companies based there. That's 21 million people!!! Its real news, not fake. 

Karma is real, these companies based themselves in an environment/nature that wants to break them!!! Good luck with that. You better start with some good mojo and good karma, its never too late. 

We want our jobs, and these companies better start ahead of the game with Uncle Walt!!!

I am telling you now, millennials dont care about your politics, we want jobs and money. Stop with promises, we want actual jobs. Hardcore facts, hardcore statistics, actual things, promises will make a bigger millennial army. 

Millennials out power the military itself!!!! Power to the people!!! Out of 21 million, if we organized 100 thousand to1 million and stormed congress!!!! We are going to get our money, you need to listen! Kindness is not weakness, we have been jaded with hardships from birth, you better start doing things for millennials. All we have seen is wars, job cuts, wars, child school bombings (why I am not a dem any more), more jobs cuts, more job cuts, and a depression. Now a pandemic?!!!. See what we see.

We now have so much frustration, we are actually more powerful then any other group of people!!! You dont need to mark my words, its statistics/math!!!! Not rocket science though!

51HqoAi1HlL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Its a joke to them!!! My first reaction was "LOL" but 25% of us???!!! Ride share, bike share, yoga studio, tarot shop, thrift shop, and vegan bistro. I might buy this, b/c hey, thats the life I live. I am not hating on the game at all, and kudos for them for raising awareness!!!!

mil2.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Let Anons know, millennials in the USA are going to start organizing. 25% of us live at home. 

Millennials are now the most powerful group in America, its a power change!!!!! Educate other Anons of this fact!!!

Thats 21 million people, we can get a march on congress of at least 100,000. If you want to revive Anon protesting, look at millennials!! 

Edited by MatchaLove

Educate millennials to their power of the situation, and let let them know they really are the most powerful group in the USA!!!!

We are unemployed or given part time positions despite having some college or degrees, we are specialized yet casted out by the system!!!

Its on, with 21 million of us, its no longer a game of being mistreated and waiting for change. 

We can do sit ins, we can do protest, we can pressure any politician, and that is power!!!!

We are bigger then the military and the police!!! We have been polite, unlike the ones younger then us, we have been kind, and having not made much noise, but with 25% as in 21 million of us unemployed, paid poorly, and mistreated AND LIVING AT THEIR CHILD HOME, they are in deserving mode of a big game changer.

All we need is the proper education of the statistics going on here!!!! We are more powerful now, their politics is nothing!!!

The game changer!!!!

mil2.jpg

51HqoAi1HlL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Millennials have been in an economic prison since birth, and congress is still debating a $1,200 check!!!!

That they promised from the get go!! They promised 2 checks, with 21 million millennials living at home, you really think we dont need a 2nd check??? Say it, b/c your political career is over, get out and move out of politics!!! I am about to be 32, but some of us are 40.

They have seen nothing yet. Especially since funding the black ops programs that killed JFK and Martin Luther King Jr, they have taken trillions of dollars and left one of the most highly educated brackets in poverty. I have 2 years of college, couldnt afford to go back. *A lot of it is the harassment and gangstalking and torture. Many have full degrees!!!! Its a misconception really they are painting of our characters.  

But they sit there on their gold toilets and pedestals and fake crowns, and do nothing!!!! Red coats the whole lot if you ask me!!!!

These little sh!ts arent worth tea in a harbor the way they ALL have been acting. ALL!!!! You need to do King George's legacy a favor and get over yourselves. Aint anything different!!!!

21 million strong!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove