8 hours ago, Heavenman said:

There are no “days”.

There is only NOW.

Yes I know. The One Light books go into great detail about being in the moment (NOW) but I was talking more from a practical a "day-to-day" perspective. I am also sensing some defensiveness in that comment above.

Edited by truthgiverandseeker
4 hours ago, truthgiverandseeker said:

Yes I know. The One Light books go into great detail about being in the moment (NOW) but I was talking more from a practical a "day-to-day" perspective. I am also sensing some defensiveness in that comment above.

I was simply paraphrasing a bit about what I took from ‘The Answer’ truthgiverandseeker. Perhaps I should’ve added a little halo smiley 😇 or something. 

I’m not being defensive in anyway, merely sharing my understanding of what David has written in this great, imho, book.

Understanding what others have taken from it is what this thread is all about, no?.

As an aside, I’m now thinking about giving the One Light books a read, but I’d still love to read what yourself & others have garnered from ‘The Answer’. 

In terms of answers I was thinking about the shrinking size of the human brain, 15% in 10,000 years.  This is quite worrying.   That is a long period of shrinking.

The skulls from 10,000 years ago (Cro Magnon man) were quite tough as well, tough life => intelligence.   Easy life => idiots.

The interesting thing is that what a society decides to do causes his body to change.   If a society becomes more intelligent then children become smarter when they are young, as they grow their skulls expand as their brains grow.

But if the society can't be assed to think ... when everything is free ... when everyone is "happi" ... then the kids grow up like fools, don't use their brain ... and it shrinks, and the skull shrinks.

Dogs for instance in the wild have much larger brains than the "pets" humans use.

So .. it's really up to each one of us if we want to decline and be part of a downward movement returning mankind into animals.  Or an upward movement towards angels.  Wise powerful creatures who earn their intelligence through hard work they give themselves.

On the internet ... it feels to me humans brains are shrinking, there is only 1 brain now .. this makes things even easier.  The whole humanity is like one person with a shared brain.  Then they can make even less effort.

I suppose it's always like this in nature.  So many creatures have only the thought to sit down - that's their only goal.

Few want to fly.

On 9/24/2020 at 9:03 PM, rideforever said:

One thing I always found very strange about this book ... I love the title ... but if you look at the cover there are no Human Beings on it.

Instead is a Lion with a ... maybe it's an save the environment we are the earth face.

But it is not a Human Being.

ggggg.jpg

I think it's a message of feel the power and get off your knees.